Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Well what can I say other than it was one helluva game! I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all the AO'ers. I want you all to know how much I appreciate all the help and support that I got from everybody before and during the event. In the general scheme of things, I was wanting the AO group to act as "Force Multilipliers" to the scenario teams that had specific assignments and objectives to control during the game. In reality though, the AO group became a force of it's own, doing the things that needed to be done, being in the right places at the right times, and throwing walls of paint at the opposition. You people absolutely rock!

A shout out to Jon and the techs at the AGD booth for all your help. You guys were great!

To FLash and Cabl for helping with the organization of the AO team, Invaluable dudes!

To my command staff, TB, Joe, Tony and Brino...couldn't have done it without you guys.

To Pat and Diane...Great game!

Trips...how's it feel to walk those miles brother? Awesome job!

Tom, what can I say except thank you for giving me the chance to, and having enough faith in me to let me do this. You da man!

At last...but certainly by no means least....All the AO family, whether you played with us or against us, worked the registrations, or kept the guns up and running, or even just helped to tie up all the loose ends...your time and efforts did not go unnoticed and is greatly appreciated by all.

Thanks Everybody! Job well done by all!

Bobby Gogolin
    Tom's XO for KBALL '04

Shatnerball III was a lot of fun to play.
    And it lived up to the typical Pacman & Mother standards.

I dropped about $800 to attend this game. I plan on doing it again, next year!

Thanks, everyone!
    {Well, except for mancow..... 101 took away his SUV, so I couldn't update my avatar... }

Is that a ditch behind me?

I'm old... I'm slow...
    And I can't see very well...
    Is this gun I borrowed any good?

{heh heh heh}

Darkman:
    I'm betting Trips was beat after "walking those miles:

I think the Air-America guys also deserve a BIG thanks.

I mean, those guys hands must have fallen off after that day and they were out there all day. It must not haven been easy on dem big fellas!!! :-P
    I wish I wasn't broke....