Thread: Post your Shatnerball highlights

Post your Shatnerball highlights

I finally have the time to make a post about the highlights of my weekend. Damn nightshifts

To start, just getting through customs in less than 45mins on my way down is definately a highlight.

Hanging out with all my AO family, both new and old, was worth the trip alone.

Friday -

Waiting for the beer trailer to open with 8 other AOers, all of which were sitting on chairs in front just watching and making the setup guy nervous

Getting tiered of waiting, we decided to go to a bar for lunch and of course, beer(1.50 drafts! mmmmbeer)

When time came for a another round the beer guy would see us twitch towards the beer trailer, and immediately start pour a round of 10

Of course one cant forget the "Beeramid" may not have been 100% complete, but people were throwing out thier cups. Damn you people!

Im sure more happened after this but I can't remember for some strange reason.

Saturday -

Getting up early so we could go play, and then not play. Thanks Bill

Then of course the beer trailer served up a few cold ones.

Gambit's house for some tastey burgers, and beer.

Watching Trina and Melissa be introduced to a certain female web/IRC personality, and then watching Melissa run to look for a nice piece of lawn(i dont really need to go further)

Being introduced to "Psycho girl", all I can say is WOW, she is truely touched in the head.

Sunday -

Getting up *** early to get to the field and get stuff setup.

Playing for most of the day with my AM-P Illusion, and schooling chumps pump style.

Having the honor of getting into a nice fire fight with Albinonewt and Kelly I guess I shouldn't have taken out 3 out of four buddies, that guy got more than a little pissed(I hate bonusballers, and so did the ref...) IIRC, Newt took him out after that. Thanks

Having the EXTREME pleasure to play with some the AFTICA boys, and clear out almost the entire north side along the railway tracks before the final break of the day. Now if we only had another 5 minutes, we would have been holding Shatners base at the final break.

WE OWN, no question.

Single shotting some guy from about 50yrds and having him say "Nice shot" and me replying "you're welcome"

Shooting another guy and have him say "@#$%" And me not being one to resist more taunting, had to retort with "YEAH, That's right... you just got owned by a pump.... *****!" Then hearing the laughter from the guys, followed immediatly by a really long stream of paint hammering the bunker I was using. Do you think I pissed someone else off? HEHE

Almost getting taken out by some guy blind firing behind us, and then spinning to see 3 guys stand about 25' behind us. I got to take out 3 more chumps with the pump. I am so glad they didn't open up, we wouldn't have seen it coming, that would have left a mark or 2.

Scaring the crap out of Load, and Kennedy earlier in the day with the pump, sorry guys didn't mean to. *SNICKER* I couldn't help using you and your sightline.

Playing around with the Air America guys, can't get the damn "Money, money, money, money... MONEY" out of my head now, not to mention, the sound of almost the entire shuttle bus singing along. And the sight of Shane and Ted dancing to it was just scary and hilarious at the same time.

Playing the final battle with all my AO buddies: Wyn, Datapimp, Frymarker, Doobie, Trina, PrettyKitty, Evil Preacher, Cable, Ironkong(Flip), Dayspring, Kevdupuis(GIMP ), Gambit, Beemer, Smilestyler, Spantol, Kennedy(Ralphie) of course the AFTICA boys, Oldsoldier, Edweird, Load... I'm sure there are a whole bunch I am missing but damn there were a lot of AOers there...!

Monday -

Having a great farewell breakfast with the rmaining AOer's and watching Roman do laps between the washroom and the table, good thing he had an straight line to the can.

Driving to the airport with Load and Spantol, then watching as Spantol parks his car on top of someguy's bag, then starting to argue about how its theoretically impossible to damage a camera at the other end of the bag. LOL

Headbanging to a guy playing Guns and Roses at the airport with Load, okay maybe not headbaning but enjoing it as we walked by

And of course clearing customs with no strip search.

Thanks go out to Tom for the great event, Muzikiman for the GREAT pics and letting me shack up with you and Bill(plutonically of course), Oldsoldier for the entry, Paladin for getting my Federation jersey from yr 1 signed by Shatner, Gambit for the pick up from the airport and the tastey burgers!, Dayspring/Oldsoldier/Muzikman for rides to and from field, and Spantol for the ride to the airport, I hope you didn't hurt your car running over the guy's bag.

To sum it all up... AWESOME TIME as usual. Thanks AO!
    Last edited by Creative Mayhem; 09-09-2004 at 03:26 PM.

Hm...lets see...seeing the old faces, and finally getting to meet new ones. Waking everyone up early saturday to go play, and then not playing. Hosing down the opposing team with Dayspring and Load, all 3 of us online, pouring a case a minute into the other team (heh, that net didnt do them too good after all). Watching the SpecOps tank roll around, mauling the other team. Gambits house Saturday night (awesome burgers bro, thanks.). Taking part in building the beeramid. Getting SO close to Shatners base with load and mayhem...man, we got rooked!
    And, finally, Tom's reply when I asked what the score was midday: "Dont even ask. We can all quit now, and go home, and STILL win".
    I am sure there was mnore...but, I just woke up.

Oh, watching Load jump when mayhem fire the Illusion next to his ear was pretty funny too
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Planet Earth. More than that is debatable.
    Actually, my highlight was running shotgun with Tom Kaye, and HEARING him get into it. Was Tom hungry? Oh yes, my friends, he was. I've never heard Tom get into it as much as I did this weekend. Oh he wanted it, that's for sure. It was just fun to hear the normally calm Tom Kaye cut loose.

That and storming the city with about, oh, 60 of my "best friends". That rocked. And littering Bedlam with signs. That rocked too.

-Tyger

"Oh, you're wearing a tail and ears, you're a freak."
    "No social change has ever come about without freaks. Einstein was a freak. Ben Franklin was a freak. Martin Luther King was a freak. ...be proud to be included in those ranks."
    -2, The Ranting Gryphon

Friday -

Everything Mayhem said. Later that evening, a bunch of us drove out to a, uh, bar out in the middle of nowhere, where more good times ensued. Big thanks to Muzikman and Wyn for the additional entertainment, to Datapimp for the browbeating preceding said entertainment, and to Glenn Palmer for the great stories on the way to and from the establishment.

Saturday -

Another me-too on the Gambit-Q. Good times all around.

Sunday -

Awesome, awesome game. Never has a beat-down been so thorough, or so satisfying. Highlights for me include the scores of Blue that fell before me; catching up with Doobie's crew in the midst of a firefight over a flag station early on, nonchalantly sneaking up on the flag and swapping it to red five minutes before the points were to be awarded (preventing Blue from doubling their score in the first half ); and getting taken out by a grenade while in a woodpile bunker, fifteen feet from the fort entrance, on the first base attack. Good times.

The afterparty was fun, but I was way too tired to be fully into it. Had to stop after the third car bomb.

Monday -

Watching the previous night's car bombs go off in Roman's stomach during breakfast made for big laughs. Big thanks to the genius who left his bag parked immediately in front of my front left tire, for being so civil about the whole thing. I felt somewhat douche-y for having run over his bag, but I still maintain that there's no possible way I could have caused the damage he was going on about...

All in all, it was a great time all around. Thanks to everyone for an extremely memorable event.

The Frymarker Guest
    It was great meeting you Jeremy!

Friday Night- Sat:
    My buddy Kevin (the guy who put the flag in during the final firefight) and I got on the road at about 10pm, got to CPX at about 6 am, nobody was up so we screwed around for a couple hours waiting for registration then went back and napped. Woke up and the Enemy tank was parked next to our tent, Deadlined. they had a snapped spring, so Kev made it work, and earned us dinner. Those guys were cool, if on the other team. Dead by Dawn was the team name.
    Sunday:
    Woke up, had marker problems, and being lazy, i just walked over to the AGD booth and gave it to them, 30 minutes later i was good to go. Thanks Kayle. Got out on the field and watched our team just roll over the other guys. went out after lunch and shot up most of my paint, got scared by Mayhem shooting a pump 3 inches from my left ear. gah, that was loud. just before the end i went back to reload, and the Enemy tank was parked, and they asked us if we wanted to go out for a ride, the Ref said he was game after they explained that without Kev there would be no tank. Got out, and before i got to commit any fratricide SHATNER himself kicked me out of shotgun. bastid, so i got out, and here i am surrounded by 50ish enemies, shatner and the tank. if i only had a grenade. oh well. wouldnt have been cool to do, but it would have been fun. That final battle was crazy. i you couldnt hardly move without being shot from either side.
    Overall it was a good time. got to meet some of yall. OS, C_M, Ed. Will be going back next year. and hopefully attending more AO meets.
    -Ralphie
    mmmm beer
    i dont like signatures. so i turned them off. AO is much better this way.

Got to think about the highlights.
    First customs.
    Guard Us
    citizenship Canadian

Where do you live. Belleville ON.

Where are you going Joilet Ill.

What is the reason of your visit. A big charity paintball game.

Do you have your gear. Yes we do.

Have a great time. Thank you.

It was nice getting through customs in under 5 minutes, plus very light traffic.

Friday

Arriving in Chicago and taking 94 north instead of 294, (Oh well we saved some tolls).
    Killing time and breakfast at Denny's on Paladin rd.
    Getting Joe's (Pjammaman's) picture while it was still getting light in front of AGD.
    Killing time while waiting for Air America to open so we could pick up an order for the store and Shdow's X. Dan and Deb are a great pair of people, it's an honour to know them and call them friends.
    Trying to navigate to Joliet the back way then find our way to CPX,( left the maps at home) DOH!.
    Talking to Joann and Marcia while signing in, then heading over to the AGD booth to meet up with the staff and other AO'ers plus pick up an order.
    Introducing Joe to above said AO'ers, (sometimes) another DOH.
    We crashed at the hotel early, we've been awake since Thursday morning.

Saturday

Arrived at CPX before 10 am signed in and sat through the video, (the employee really looked like he wanted to shoot himself before having to sit through that video one more time).
    Chrono'd in and played pump most of the day. There was one ref who was amazed at seeing so many pumps at one time. It was great meeting the pump players.
    Met Heather and ordered grips for the Shdow-X. Both Heather and Melissa came up with a design for grips for my Slugg, (thanks, to both of you). I sent the frame with Heather after the game on Sunday.
    I got upset once on Saturday and that was at the chrony station. I don't care who was there, When barrel bags are off MASKS ARE ON! Plus they should have had a seperate area set up for showing off to the media so the paying people could get on with chronying and setting up their markers. I know the media needs to be involved, thats why you should have had a seperate area.
    Gambit"s Q was great, great tasting dead animal, and I loved the walk in beer cooler, choices, choices, choices.

Sunday

Got up at 5 am and went out for breakfast before heading to CPX. MMMMMMMMMM poultry ovulations
    Picked up our paint after scoring a pavilion for AO. I liked the idea of buying it on Saturday and keeping it stored in the reefer until we picked it up on Sunday. Big thanks to Dennis and staff at Centerflag the Zap was great all day.
    Chrony'd the Slugg then went for the smack and safety meeting.
    Walking past the chrono station towards the insertion point I promptly find a rut and wreck my ankle, (game hasn't even started yet) a really big DOH!. After deciding that my foot wasn't going to fall off, I tightened my boot some more and proceded to play all day.
    After limping around our base for an hour I found out we weren't going to get any action, so I gimped off to the front lines to help provide fire support. I really wanted to run at the front with the missions but I wasn't mobile enough.
    The car bomb and beer at the party afterwards went down pretty good, cheers for liquid painkiller.

All around I had a great time.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

The Frymarker Guest
    Oh your welcome Kevin!!! Thanks for letting me use your marker!!! Supplies should be in next week to start up making some more grips

Southeastern Wisconsin....Automag Country
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger
    And littering Bedlam with signs. That rocked too.

-Tyger

Woot! I hear you there!

My highlight was busting into Shatner's base and littering it with propaganda. That was so great, I was as giddy as a school girl!

SMOKE...HE'S COMING FOR YOU....

hm there was too much to put into this page, but getting some people out with my zeus, slaughtering shatners team, getting poked by a tree and seeing ridiculous amounts of blood(it hit the muscle), then the charges in the final battle.
    My feedback
    04 viking
    ZEUS
    throw paint

One of my highlights was at the final battle (I was on Tom's side with team Nightshade). Towards the end my hose sprung a leak (o-ring) but I had 3 green grenades. 2 of them hit a whole bunch of people. Who did I hit?
    • Tippmann A5, Flatline, E-Grip, MP5 tombstone mag kit
    • Tippmann A5-AK, 14' sniper barrel, Response trigger (My back up)
    • Automag Classic, X-valve, 10' Dye Boomstick
    • MKX Alias launcher from Blackpoint Engineering
    • Proud member of:

Okay, my turn...Here's my writeup I posted on WS.com....

Friday:

I left Pa at the ungodly hour of 5:00am my time and arrived at the hotel about 1:20 pm their time. All in all, it was a little over 9 hours and the drive wasn't bad at all except for a small mishap on 76w. Ahead of me was a semi and ahead of him was a huge black RV pulling another black trailer. We were all in the left lane and apparently the semi was heading for the right lane when the trailer caught wind from the semi. All of a sudden I see the RV swerve dangerously close to the guardrail. I'm thinking...he's going to hit it. Yup...he smacked into the guardrail and lost control...started swerving into the right lane then back into the left, nearly hitting the rail again. The semi and I were breaking, trying to keep out of the way. I swear, I thought it would crash. I don't know how the driver did it, but he got control. I was waiting for them to pull over because I was going to stop and see if they were okay, but they kept right on driving! As I was passing them I checked out the RV...low and behold...it had pics of paintball markers on the side panels!

I arrived in my room, unpacked, and soaked in the jacuzzi for awhile. Laurie (Vampyregirl) gave me a ring and we made plans for dinner. I talked to everyone on the phone....Tyger (love your voicemail hun!) , PirateGent, Batman, Darkstorm, TJ and Dawn, and DDWatson.

Dinner was very good. Laurie and I went to a local Greek restaurant (anyone see My Big Fat Greek Wedding?) and stuffed ourselves with BBQ ribs that just melted off the bones...yummy! While at the restaurant Diana gave me a ring and we chatted for awhile. Then Ed (PirateGent) called and after dinner I hooked up with him for a little bit. He presented me with an adorable rat on a keychain dressed as a gangster holding a Tommy Gun that said some very interesting phrases. I got to talk to his wife on the phone and see a pic of his newborn son that just happend to be born on June 18th, the same day as my boy!

That evening Kent (Darkstorm) took me sightseeing around Chicago and enlightened me on how to play paintball since I had absolutley NO idea what I was doing! He gave me many words of wisdom which usually ended with the two words..."shoot him". Don't know who's side he's on? Shoot him. Doesn't have the barrel condom on his gun? Shoot him. If you ask him a question and he responds with a question? Shoot him. A red-head with a gun and license to shoot. Whoohoo!

Saturday:

Woke up bright and early and hit the field to register. I was in combat boots, jeans and a longsleeved black shirt. It was SWELTERING. No breeze...nutin. And it was humid as hell. I borrowed a marker from Kent and pods from Dwight (DDWatson). There was a lot of standing in line in the heat...registration, getting your T-shirt, getting your marker crono'd, getting your bracelet to play. Agony, I tell ya! We all met up together there with Jane and Diana, introducing everyone. I gotta tell ya, it was like seeing old friends you haven't seen in awhile. I could feel the love! I think the best part for me was really meeting and hanging with everyone. We have AWESOME people on the board.

Laurie, Dwight, Kent and I walked the field to check out where everything was...until we got in trouble, that is. Oops! Then it was off to get ready to shoot some rounds in Bedlam, which was a town complete with building and parked cars. Dwight, Laurie and I went in together. We waited in line, in a very hot mask, to get in. Once we got in we had wait in another line to get the markers crono'd yet again. By this time I was getting a little lightheaded. I'm a little closterphobic and being in that mask, I had a hard time breathing in the heat. Okay, we finally get into Bedlam and we're listening to instructions. Meanwhile, I'm moving around, pacing back and forth...not really doing well at this point. I started seeing black spots and felt like I was going to pass out and throw up at the same time! I had to get out of there before I fell over so I told Dwight I wasn't feeling well and walked off, where I sat with Ed and his cronies trying to recoup. I felt horrible. Ya know, I was even drinking plenty of water that morning, but I'm assuming it was dehydration that made me so sick. (couldn't have been the BBQ ribs, could it?) So that was my short but sweet attempt to get out on the field to play. I couldn't bear to put that mask on again.

Laurie and I went over to the grub trailer to get something to eat...low and behold here comes Bill and Elizabeth...a crowd and camera crew in tow. THE MAN cuts in line in front of me and orders his food. What could I say? It IS his event, right? Anyway, we eat, I rest...talk to everyone...still not feeling well. Finally I decide just to go back to the room and rest up before dinner that night.

After a short nap and shower I was ready to pick up Ed and head out to dinner. I go to my room safe...hmmm. Wouldn't open. I had to call down and get maintenace and security to come open the safe for me. So that made me a little late to pick up Ed and get to the restaurant. Come to think of it, I was pretty much late for everything that weekend. Must have been the time change.

Dinner was attended by myself, Ed, Jane, TJ and his lovely wife Dawn, Laurie and Dwight. The stories were flying and we had a blast. We harassed the waiter to take pictures with everyone's camera...he was a good sport. I begged Jane to give Bill the quilt for me. I was scared to death to go up on stage, which is what I thought I had to do. Jane was like...oh no...I'll take you to his trailer and you can give it to them there. Whew! I was relieved! I was afraid I was going to have to do it in front of everyone! Although I had a terrific time, I still wasn't feeling well and by the time dinner was over I was exhausted. Dwight offered to drive Ed back to his hotel for me and I went straight to my room to bed. I was so upset. I was hoping I would feel better in the morning because I was so looking forward to playing in the game.

Sunday:

Game day! Whoo hooo! I did indeed feel better after a good night's sleep. I got my costume on and headed for the field where I met up with everyone again. I gotta tell ya...we looked pretty great in our get-ups! Laurie, Ed and his crew managed to worm their way into the cars...the bums! But I was hanging with Batman for the smack talk. Of course, Manboob was his crude self. God, I can't stand that guy. Smack talk over...heading for the game! Yeehawww! I stuck with Dwight and Laurie for play and we headed out on the bus to our insertion point where were were greeted when getting off the bus by one of Tom's tanks shooting at us til finally they got yelled at. We weren't even in the game yet for God's sake! Okay...we're in and heading to the woods...enemy across the field...paintballs flying. Luckily at the distance, most of the paintballs just bounce off ya un-splatted. Dwight and I see Kent running across the field...I'm like...SHOOT HIM! (hee hee..didn't know that Kent, did ya? )The three of us get separated and I go down into the trenches. Here comes Bill and his elite to direct his troops. We shot a brilliant battle but they were coming at us from both front and back. I made my way down further into the woods to help smoke out the back snipers. Splat...got one in the mask. Let me tell ya...paint does NOT taste good! So I'm out. Note to self: Stay clear of Bill while shooting paint or you'll get creamed! I head back to our table to take a breather.

Ready for round two! We go back in. This time we have to go into our fort to be "live". Whoever came up with that was an idiot. Our fort was surrounded, paint flying. We were trapped as soon as we got into the game! I was quickly hit two or three times in the first few minutes! Then apparently a grenade came in and killed everyone!

We had a lunch break and then we were switching to the other side of the field. During the break, we saw Manboob again talking to a reporter...uncannily clean for someone who's supposed to be playing paintball. Jerk.

Game on! The three of us go to our new insertion point where our mission was to take the town of Bedlam. We had excellent leadership (and a medic handy) and we pushed through from the woods into the town. We battled bravely and scattered through the town picking off the bad boys. We had them trapped in City Hall and we were now shooting from the inside of the buildings. Paint flying. Again...wham! One in the mask...and yes, in the mouth. I was getting a taste for paint at that point. But mission accomplished! We took the town! Whoohoo!

By now, I had been hit by paintballs several times. Yup..it stings! But that's nothing compared to my royal a$$ kicking I got on the next mission.

Dwight and I head back to the insertion point and get recruited into Bill's posse. Our mission was to get Bill's foot inside the enemy's tent. How hard could that be, right? Again, great leadership. We made good progress, pushing the enemy back. We were about 80 yards from our target when we came into heavy fire from the bush. Our fearless leaders pushed us on and we battled hard. I was behind a tree shooting at the bush...E-liz was back behind me at another tree a few feet away. We were in the thick of battle and then....whap! One in the left boob! OH...MY...GOD!!!!!! I felt like Spock...."PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!" Luckily there was a medic and I stayed in. Now the paint was zinging fast and hard. The medic was caught behind the tree! I was trapped. I knew the second I stepped away from that tree I was a goner. I made one last attempt to do some damage and fire on the enemy before I was hit all over every inch of my body. OOOWWWWWW! I was a hurting pup. I'm dead...they're still shooting at me...I go to put my barrel condom on...it's gone! Oh S**T. I have to walk through enemy lines without my gun barrel covered. I'm going to get creamed! As I'm walking out my hands were raised as far as I could put em up screaming "I'M DEAD" so no one would shoot me again!

Well, that was my last insertion for the day. My boob hurt like an SOB. While the final battle was taking place I was changing clothes and getting ready to present the quilt to Bill.

After the game, I got hooked up with Jane and she took my to Bill and Elizabeth where I presented them the quilt. They were very touched. Elizabeth asked how long it took and so forth, she said that she would display it in the house where everyone could enjoy it. Bill asked if I could ship it to him, as he didn't have room for it on the plane. I'll be mailing it out today. Then I showed them the quilt for Lisabeth. They loved that. I can't wait for them to give it to her.

Okay...time for the auction...fun stuff! But I'm not going to go into that one. I've already written a book! So after that was over, I said my goodbyes to Dwight and a few AO paintballers that had recognized me from the board over there. Kent suggested dinner. We were starving. So me, Laurie, Kent, Ed and his posse headed to Steak and Shake for a last hurrah. The battle stories flew, the evening was getting late and it seemed no one wanted to leave. I think back to STV where Kirk, Spock and Bones are sitting around the campfire talking..."we spend all that time in space together and then what do we do when shore leave comes? We spend it together..." It was hard to say goodbye after the awesome weekend we all had together. I've made good friends for life and love each and every one of them. It's a good thing and I was damn lucky to be a part of it.
    "Do Not Trifle With Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Go Well With Brie"

i got on top on the temple during the final battle and fired off a couple shots before getting lit up...
    The good ones die young and dive into the silence...

Remember the name cuz ill forget

My Feedback

Good Traders: IanFerrari, Matmc89, Magaman, Gideon1331

I'm a Ninja

After being stuck in the Tank most of the game I would have to pick 2 highlights:

1.Driving Tom into the Shat base so he could put a Nerf on the bunker.He's so dam tall and we were CRAMMED into a very small space,I'm use to Weltman hanging half out of the top.

2.crawling up that slippery *** hill with a pocket full of Gernades during the Final Battle.

Last edited by Repoman-gene; 09-10-2004 at 08:44 PM.

"We were in the thick of battle and then....whap! One in the left boob! OH...MY...GOD!!!!!! I felt like Spock...."PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!" Luckily there was a medic and I stayed in."

I just have to ask, did the medic wipe that hit off ??
    Make it feel better ??
    Glenn Palmer aka Paladin
    Do it right or don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    "We were in the thick of battle and then....whap! One in the left boob! OH...MY...GOD!!!!!! I felt like Spock...."PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!" Luckily there was a medic and I stayed in."

Make it feel better ??

HAHA nice. Thanks again Glenn, always a good time hanging and playing ball with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin

Make it feel better ??

Sadly, he just touched my leg and cured me. Would have been more fun the other way.

kevin are you playing in the bqpl next season
    ORDER ME

Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox89
    kevin are you playing in the bqpl next season
    My work schedule doesn't allow me play the league on Tuesdays, though every once in a while I do get to make it to Outback.
    When work allows I'll play any from EMR, to Smith Falls, to Area 51 in TO.I usually play at Area 51 every few weeks on Sunday during the winter.

send me a pm when you go to outback some time ill try to make it out you can point me in the right mag direction with my ptp micro arena mag

Im just happy i got it

Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    Sadly, he just touched my leg and cured me. Would have been more fun the other way.

damn i knew i should have been a medic!!!!
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

I thought i was so safe on shatner's team, until registration closed for the reds. OMG!!! I had never played scenario before. Even though become a white player over the course of the day, I still had fun. That was, however the first day I ever wanted to trade my phantom for an electro.
    Who misses splatmaster?
    I know I do!

I played paintball(WITH my new CCM pump), watched Suicidal Snyper get humped, and set up behind the AGD booth under the AO banner..... it was fun.
    I wish I wasn't broke....