Thread: shank the wiggles feedback

shank the wiggles feedback

post your feedback here

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...rbungle_escape

There is my ebay feedback so far. I got a negative comment from winning a bid and then got into a car accident so I was a little short on his 400 dollars. =/

Last edited by shank the wiggles; 09-15-2004 at 02:00 PM.

my feedback

My matrix for sale- https://www.automags.org./forums/showthread.php?p=1782457#post1782457

my bass equipment for sale- https://www.automags.org./forums/showthread.php?t=165765

paid me promptly and was easy to deal with

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Thumbs down

Very dissapointing,

Recently I was trying to sell my Emag valve with a lvl10 installed, and Shank here only requested the valve (no lvl10). No problem since someone else opted for the lvl10 so all was good...

Well the negotiating went on as any ordinary internet dealing and I send a PM to all parties to confirm that the deal is good and gave out my paypal address, Got a posative responce from both people.

Payment was recieved from second party (not shank) and parts were shipped (remember I split up the valve and lvl10 as long as everything was spoken for)...

I find out that Shank here decides (after confirming the deal) to ditch it and leave me with a valve which will ultimatly be difficult to sell.

I've been trading over Automags Online for some time now (as my feedback shows) including my own product in Dealers forum, and I've never had a situation like this.

I justify leaving Bad Feedback due to his lack of ethics. I dont know Shank personally or know anything about him, but over the internet when you're buying/selling the only thing you can rely on is for the person you're dealing with to follow through on their end of the deal. The fact that not only did he confirm the deal by posting and negotiating the details, but then also a confirmation PM with a definate result; bothers me since the reason for those percautions is to give someone an oppertunity to back out without incident.

His lack of ability or his decision not to follow through with his end of the deal (after the fact) has ultimately left me in a difficult situation with a valve (boltless and without powertube peices untill I can get some) that I must sell.

I do warn everyone though, like I noted before, over the internet all you can count on is a persons word and good will to follow through with their end of the deal... which he has proven to me his inability to do so. This time I was fortunate to be the seller so the loss wasnt horrible, but who knows... next time it could be something valuable...

If anyone has any questions about the deal I speak of, feel free to contact me via PM or AIM anytime.

Here is a link to the thread which all of this happened, and if anyone is interested I do have the saved copies of the confirmation PM and others.
    Last edited by Bad_Dog; 10-04-2004 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Dog
    Very dissapointing,

Recently I was trying to sell my Emag valve with a lvl10 installed, and Shank here only requested the valve (no lvl10). No problem since someone else opted for the lvl10 so all was good...

Well the negotiating went on as any ordinary internet dealing and I send a PM to all parties to confirm that the deal is good and gave out my paypal address, Got a posative responce from both people.

Payment was recieved from second party (not shank) and parts were shipped (remember I split up the valve and lvl10 as long as everything was spoken for)...

I find out that Shank here decides (after confirming the deal) to ditch it and leave me with a valve which will ultimatly be difficult to sell.

I've been trading over Automags Online for some time now (as my feedback shows) including my own product in Dealers forum, and I've never had a situation like this.

I justify leaving Bad Feedback due to his lack of ethics. I dont know Shank personally or know anything about him, but over the internet when you're buying/selling the only thing you can rely on is for the person you're dealing with to follow through on their end of the deal. The fact that not only did he confirm the deal by posting and negotiating the details, but then also a confirmation PM with a definate result; bothers me since the reason for those percautions is to give someone an oppertunity to back out without incident.

His lack of ability or his decision not to follow through with his end of the deal (after the fact) has ultimately left me in a difficult situation with a valve (boltless and without powertube peices untill I can get some) that I must sell.

I do warn everyone though, like I noted before, over the internet all you can count on is a persons word and good will to follow through with their end of the deal... which he has proven to me his inability to do so. This time I was fortunate to be the seller so the loss wasnt horrible, but who knows... next time it could be something valuable...

If anyone has any questions about the deal I speak of, feel free to contact me via PM or AIM anytime.

Here is a link to the thread which all of this happened, and if anyone is interested I do have the saved copies of the confirmation PM and others.

You act like I commited a felony or something. Look.. I'm not looking to screw people over okay? If that hit your wallet so hard that you want to write a book about it or something please do it some where else. I don't have the money because I have lost interest in mags (and yes they are pricey, not to mention that they are gas hogs).

Thumbs up great guy

i bought an intelliframe from shank - and although i live in germany everything went perfectly smooth

there was no problem whatsoever with this overseas-transaction and i surely would do business with shank again

thank you
    He Hit Me - And It Felt Like A Kiss
    VV02284
    [lu:i:zit]

Good seller. Although the shipping cost more than I paid him (beacause of the weight, I sent 10$ to cover shipping costs and Shank had to pay 20$), he shipped, and shipped fast.
    Last edited by stoupa; 10-09-2004 at 01:07 PM.

all around nice guy

he sent me a logic frame first then i paid i had no problems at alll some people are kinda cheap crying about shipping charges.... packing material isn't free neither is a person's time to pack things or go to send it out ....

thanks alot on the logic frame i am very happy with it ....

This guy sent me the rail first and i paid him after i got it. i would definately do business with him again.

Marco
    TEAM EXTREME MEASURES
    VV04771 C & C RED XMAG

good traders: Luther, kilaueakid, Ice-Child, TraKlinX, jayloo, Taz, LaW, shank the wiggles, MedicDVG, rgt

bad traders: "Newbie215"

my AO feedback

sold him a freak barrel. he paid promptly with a money order and was very professional to deal with throughout. i would whole heartedly do business with him again.

aloha,

jae park
    good traders: grey_goose, justin_j, Aliens-8-MyDad, detect, cypres0099, murray123, load sm5 (great grips!), tunaman, donngie (has everything you need), thlibo, ttoad4000t, rdb123.

FEEDBACK = https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1676540#post1676540

very good seller , shipped very quickly, I would reccommend doing buisness with him.
    "Anyone can slap together a high-end electro , where as building a high-end mechanical is truely an art form" - nuclear zombie

Thumbs up

Great seller. 2 day shipping, awesome price, awesome valve. Overall excellent transaction. Thanks.
    Last edited by kopfjaeger; 06-28-2006 at 01:25 PM.