Thread: stoupa's feedback

stoupa's feedback

I will do almost only buying on AO, as I am from Europe and nobody would want to pay shipping to US.
    However, I think it's good to have a buyer feedback too.

sent payment all the way from the Czech Rebublic faster than most do from the States! Great trader! Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks Vladimir!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Great trader, fast payment, great communication!

Great doing business with ya stoupa!

even though he lives over seas and I told him just send an extra 10 bucks for shipping. I went to go ship and it was 10 more than that and when he heard about that he sent me another 10 dollar money order even after I told him it was kool! Great guy.. I reccomend anyone to do business with him.

thanks again bro

my feedback

My matrix for sale- https://www.automags.org./forums/showthread.php?p=1782457#post1782457

my bass equipment for sale- https://www.automags.org./forums/showthread.php?t=165765

Great person to do business with!!!

Fast payment, fast responses. I also highly recommend Vladimir as a great person to do business with. I can't believe this guy lives in the Czech Republic.....his English is better than 99% of the Americans on AO. Thanks Vladimir!!!

Vladimir is awesome! He contacted me about a barrel I was selling and asked if I would ship overseas. The deal went very smoothly! Fast payment and excellent communication. Glad I could help out a fellow player.

Guys, don't hesitate when it comes to dealing w/ him. I'd buy, sell, or trade with him in a heartbeat and I'm sure he'd deal with you just the same. Thanks again!

Anonym