Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Now, THIS is an awesome field!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175

    Now, THIS is an awesome field!

    And it goes perfect with a medieval theme...

    http://www.skirmish.com/paintball_fields.html
    "Do Not Trifle With Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Go Well With Brie"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175

    For Our Sleuths....

    And someone who has LOTS of time to check all these fields out....


    http://www.paintballontheweb.com/paintballfields.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    And it goes perfect with a medieval theme...

    http://www.skirmish.com/paintball_fields.html
    hey there you are, hey, not to pissed are you??? dont want to piss off the only thread to my sanity here!!! LOL

    Eric

    hey this is a great field, but the Shatner ball people was pissed off enough about EMR that i dont think they woulg go back to PA due to the backwoods thing. Manboobs was pissed. nothing to do out there. and it didnt get the people they had hoped, it was a disaster in thier eyes. i loved it, it was close for me!! and you i know!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Of Extreme Measures
    hey there you are, hey, not to pissed are you??? dont want to piss off the only thread to my sanity here!!! LOL

    Eric

    hey this is a great field, but the Shatner ball people was pissed off enough about EMR that i dont think they woulg go back to PA due to the backwoods thing. Manboobs was pissed. nothing to do out there. and it didnt get the people they had hoped, it was a disaster in thier eyes. i loved it, it was close for me!! and you i know!!!

    Why would I be mad Eric?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    Why would I be mad Eric?
    Markoger almost screwed up and leaked the info you gave me about the other stuff in texas, he went and edited it but i was affraid it was seen. i figured you saw it. if not then i am apologizing for nothing and getting myself in trouble for nothing, which is not unusual for me!

    Eric

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Of Extreme Measures
    Markoger almost screwed up and leaked the info you gave me about the other stuff in texas, he went and edited it but i was affraid it was seen. i figured you saw it. if not then i am apologizing for nothing and getting myself in trouble for nothing, which is not unusual for me!

    Eric

    LOL So many people already know where the next game might be it's ridiculous. You can't keep secrets from hundreds of paintballers for long. As long as I'm not the one to blab it to everyone, it doesn't matter to me if it comes out or not. In fact, I think everyone should have a say on where it is. There's tons of vets here on the board that know what we need in the form of a field. Let the experts decide.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    LOL So many people already know where the next game might be it's ridiculous. You can't keep secrets from hundreds of paintballers for long. As long as I'm not the one to blab it to everyone, it doesn't matter to me if it comes out or not. In fact, I think everyone should have a say on where it is. There's tons of vets here on the board that know what we need in the form of a field. Let the experts decide.
    alright cool, as long as i didnt get you burned for the leak and get you pissed at me.

    want to go the AONE6 game in Cape Cod???


    Eric

  8. #8
    Have you been to a Skirmish scenario before? If not, go to one, you may change your mind about this thread title.
    Dave Cilio
    Team Knightmare Tango
    www.ktpaintball.com

    Sponsored by:
    -Scenarioball.com
    -Cops911.com
    -Magnum Boots (HI-TEC.com)
    -Atomic Ordnance (atomicordnance.com)
    -Knightbreed Paintball Field

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    276
    lol... yeah that was me. i was half asleep when i posted it and thought i made sure i was carefull ...oh well no harm no foul. and skirmish looks like a great place to have the next one.

    Marco
    TEAM EXTREME MEASURES
    VV04771 C & C RED XMAG

    good traders: Luther, kilaueakid, Ice-Child, TraKlinX, jayloo, Taz, LaW, shank the wiggles, MedicDVG, rgt

    bad traders: "Newbie215"

    my AO feedback

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously
    Posts
    2,675
    im hopeing i know what field ur talking about....


    heh, its not too far, so maybe ill bring along my whole "crew"

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilio - Knightmare Tango
    Have you been to a Skirmish scenario before? If not, go to one, you may change your mind about this thread title.

    I can't express to you how CORRECT Dave is on this point.


    If you don't like to wear a mask on the field.
    If you do enjoy shooting your gun at the cars in the parking lot.
    If knowing the Refs don't give a damn.
    If you find Chronographs to be a waste of time.
    If you are out to "!uck-up some players".
    If you demand your paint to be priced well over $100 per case.

    Then you may find him to be wrong....but I don't think so.

    If you don't like it then I hope you can see this, because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    I stand corrected and chastised. But love me anyway.

  13. #13
    Tina,

    Not chastised at all... you just haven't had the "pleasure" of playing there yet.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilio - Knightmare Tango
    Tina,

    Not chastised at all... you just haven't had the "pleasure" of playing there yet.

    LOL Ah. So you're in my neck of the woods?

  15. #15
    Yup... within a state away should be considered "your neck of the woods", correct?

    Kind of central Jersey (Somerset County), about a half hour from the PA border.
    Last edited by Cilio- Knightmare Tango; 09-28-2004 at 12:08 PM.
    Dave Cilio
    Team Knightmare Tango
    www.ktpaintball.com

    Sponsored by:
    ----------------
    -Knightbreed Paintball Field
    (knightbreedpaintball.com)
    -SCENARIOBALL.com
    -Cops911.com
    -Magnum Boots (HI-TEC.com)
    -Atomic Ordnance (atomicordnance.com)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilio- Knightmare Tango
    Yup... within a state should be considered "your neck of the woods", correct?

    Kind of central Jersey (Somerset County), about a half hour from the PA border.

    well, howdy neighbor!

  17. #17
    Hello Tina

    ... or should I say "Yo!" since I'm from Jersey

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Altoona, Pa.
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilio - Knightmare Tango
    Hello Tina

    ... or should I say "Yo!" since I'm from Jersey

    Joiseee even.

  19. #19
    Repoman,

    You going to be at Sherwood on Oct 16th-17th or EMR at the end of the Oct?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Long Pond, PA
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    And it goes perfect with a medieval theme...

    http://www.skirmish.com/paintball_fields.html
    ahhh yes the Tippmann castle I love playing on that field. With the right amount of people the games get real intense. The on problem is when the castle gets over run. Some attackers donít pay attention to who they are shooting at inside and end up eliminating their own teammates. I would recommend going to a scenario game or just regular play. I'm sure you would enjoy it.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilio - Knightmare Tango
    Repoman,

    You going to be at Sherwood on Oct 16th-17th or EMR at the end of the Oct?


    I sure am... I think this might the first game this year that I will play the whole game without tanking and its going to be great!

    I'll see you and your guys out there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •