Thread: feedback for paintballfreak90

feedback for paintballfreak90

plz leave my feedback if u have doen any deals with me.
    how fast can u shoot?

AO feedback

PBN Feedback

Black 04 angel speed!!
    clear egg II
    68 4500 Angel AIR black
    soon to have dye rhino tank cover black

This kid is a GREAT trader. we were gonna have a trade deal, his bko plus a warp feed for my mag. unfortunately, the person who he got the bko from told him it was an o4 unmilled bko, when it was actually an o3. the main reason i wouldve done the trade was the fact that it was an o4. he sent the gun, warp feed (accidentally broke when he was packaging it) and 90 dollars to me, because i wanted him to ship first (dont trust electros) since he accidentally broke the warp, i could either keep the broken warp and send back 80, keep ten to fix it, or just send back the warp and keep all 90 to buy another one. well, i got the gun, and it was shooting good, but i was really turned off by the fact it was an o3, so we never made the deal. but still, DEFINATELY an a+ trader!!
    Remember, nitrogen hits harder!

Quote Originally Posted by minimag03
    I play back for this guy. Our team marker is a VL Genesis with Reloader B and SP Maxflo systems.

he bought my speed from me for $500. Got my end of the deal quick and was a good guy.
    A++++
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

Automaggot68 Guest
    Great Kid!
    Stayed in contact, told me it'd be a bit late.
    Awesome price, awesome Shipping as well

A+ Trader.

great buyer! bought my pack, and had the money in my paypal acct. right when he said i would have it. would sell this kid my soul for the right price, because i know he'd pay for it! A++++++

GREAT TRADER/BUYER.......A+++ .........looking forward to next deal
    AO FEEDBACK

TEAM NO FEAR

Great kid , i sold a halo b to him and recieved payment very quick , very godd buyer A++++

Paintchucker Guest

Thumbs up Up for a Great Seller !!!

Paintballfreak90 is a Fantastic Seller!

My only question to paintballfreak90 is "Why, Why, WHY ???" Why would you sell this? This thing absolutely RIPS !!!

I traded some parts and some $$ for Paintballfreak90's emag lowers.

paintballfreak90 is a tough negotiator, but this thing seems worth every penny!

He shipped it right out the next day on Thursday and I was surprised when I got it on Saturday USPS. It came wrapped in a ziplock bag, and then in bubblewrap. Apparently, USPS was a little rough with the package, as the emag safety had popped out. If it weren't for his careful wrapping, I would have been asking about it cause that tiny little ball bearing and spring aren't normal fare for a paintball shop around here! My first emag from Ebay came without a ziplock baggy, and it came without a safety too...

paintballfreak90 communicates well, and I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO BUY FROM HIM AGAIN !!!

Thanks Again Paintballfreak90. It was a pleasure doing business with you...

PAINTCHUCKER'S FEEDBACK THREAD
    Last edited by Paintchucker; 04-12-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Great transaction!

I would definately do business with Brad again!!

We agreed on a trade. He shipped first (because I have more feedback) I shipped next day.

We kept in constant communication and all product was as described!!

Thanks again Brad!
    AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136653
    Ebay Feedback:
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=technotaylors
    Paypal Feedback:
    https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=RGT1967%40juno.com
    Cockmycocker is a BAD TRADER!!

Kept in touch and shipped fast Good seller Would Buy from him again
    Red ULE 4 Star Minimag
    12" AA Red Freak Front

great guy, despite shipping mixup transaction went smooth and items were great. would do business again A+

Great buyer. Payment recieved quickly, communication was good. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

-Butch
    Mango= Hero

Moods mango creates:

What a ****ing immature prick doesnt know how to keep a time schedule, SCAMMER, trys to steal your stuff...

tryed to scam me out of my guns for his broken m16 HE currently owes me 293.60 dollars, .. fileing a claim if needed

PLEASE ignore AMPS post for he is just mad because i wont do same time shipping with him when i want him to ship first.

that is a lie, i have the full convo if anyone is interested...

So So

He was/said he was having problems while our deal was going on. The part i ordered (ULE body)
    came way later than what was said and planned. And communication wasn't exactly the best. But besides that, the body was just like he descirbed and what pictures showed.
    Also, He is no scammer either, I will say that. (I have no clue what Amp is going around and doing, but Amp has done that with some other people too.)

owner of:
    bushy & cocker

AIM-gfcsk8er8
    email- stryszko@bellsouth.net

My Feedback

Regardless of whether amp has done this before, from what i have dealt with him, i would reccomend to anybody is to not deal with him. He was very helpful and did hold a spydermag frame for me for over a month when i asked him to and told him that i absolutely would buy it from him, which was very nice of him. But when i recieved the frame it was in working condition, but the pictures he showed me didnt show what kind of condition the actual frame was. So when i asked him to buy it back he refused and told me that i knew the condition and THEN sent me more pictures that showed the scratches a LITTLE more in depth. He refused to buy it back from me, and since i was completely dissatisfied with the condition of the frame, i decided to get ahold of his parents and i eventually was reimbursed for most of it even though for some reason his father didnt agree with the close photos i took and sent to him as well. But just as a tip for anybody considering dealing with him I STRONGLY reccomend getting tons of pictures and make sure they are very close, because he will not hesitate to lie about the condition of what he is selling.