Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Oklahoma AGD Association forming

New Oklahoma AGD Association forming

HOT CHICKS AND BEER!!!

Hey, I want to start a team in Oklahoma. We need to gather some level minded people together and have some fun.

We do have hot chicks!

We may drink AFTER paintball. But you must be of age.

And uh... yeah.
    Oklahoma Automag Society:
    http://members.cox.net/o-a-s/

Lets do this thing...
    Marcin P. "Ya gotta dig the Polish!" ~ Army
    Gold Karta E-mag X-valved
    68 Classic Lvl-10

AO Feedback

Hey sounds good to me, where are "yall" from. I currently live in OKC but fixing to move by norman

Yukon - OKC

NITH is in Mustang

I live like 2 blks north of the OG&E power plant in mustang, its on OKC address but we are all very close to each other.

Awesome...we need to get together sometime then...when are you free??

Nice...

Since it seems we all got rained out this weekend, I could meet up with you all at Redlands next weekend if you are free. By then I should have my warp feed in, but if not I guess I could always just rent a gun.

Or you can just shoot the gun sideways with the hopper on the side?? Heh, well we MIGHT do something tomorrow or Tuesday.

OK, Well I actually have my little bro's gun here at my house. It's not the greatest but it works.

Oct 16th would be awesome to meet up @ Redland's. I will find out Monday if I will have the means to go.

What's important about the 16th, didn't see a scenario or tournament on that date, although it would be cool to enter a 3 man tourny together. I'm not a tourny player, actually never been in one, but thought it would be cool.

I just mentioned the 16th would be good because it was the next Saturday. But, do you have any 3 man tournies in mind? I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled.

No tournies in mind just thought it would be cool, I will look around at some of the fields and see if there are any cheap tournies. I would be in the rookie class as I have yet to play a tourny. Also do you have yahoo messenger. My id is mjc332002, also spoke to minispdrcr about 05 oklahoma dday, we need to meet up and go this year

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fu...&categoryID=62 since tom told minispdrcr we could use that logo it would be cool to put it on an AO jersey.

I call #2 or #66 ! ! !

MiniSpdRcr will #1 ... that way he will get shot more often!

Geez, thanks.

Always been a fan of #3 and #33

E-Mag stolen in house robbery (https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155519) EM0121

If you guys ever get together in the Tulsa area let me know. I'd love to mow some people down with fellow Automag guys.

http://www.premier-paintball.com/454251.html Toys for tots on Nov 20th at WWW in purcell. Hey marcin and jon we should go.

Dang...that was today and I worked...

Well as some of you already know we are planning a little get together on Jan 23 at redlands paintball field south of norman. Plan on attending the 2nd session from 1-5, be early (1230) if possible. Of course you can always go to both sessions, first starts at 8-12 i believe. If you have any question either pm me or email me at mjc332002@yahoo.com

Just asking, are you guys hoping to get up to OK D-Day? I would really like to meet a few fellow AOers.
    Back at this...
    #CF01107 68 Classic / #EM01513 EMAG / #MM05814 Pump ‘mag

I went last year and plan to go again this year. I was in the 82nd last year, don't know what I'll be in this year.

Movin in

Recently moved into the area and thought I'd check to see if there is anyone else around even somewhat close to where I live. Moved into the Moore area and fairly close to I-35(could just about paint the KOMA towers from my place). Anyway, lemme know what yall are up to.

Hey, welcome to the area. I plan on buying a house in the moore area in a few months. There are a few of us around the west okc, mustang, yukon area. We are planning to meet on Jan 23 at a field just south of norman. Probably only about 20-25 min from your house. Let me know if you want to go, there will be around 4-5 AOers there and some of our friends. Nice to meet some more Okies on AO.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf1138
    Recently moved into the area and thought I'd check to see if there is anyone else around even somewhat close to where I live. Moved into the Moore area and fairly close to I-35(could just about paint the KOMA towers from my place). Anyway, lemme know what yall are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by professor_chaos
    Hey, welcome to the area. I plan on buying a house in the moore area in a few months. There are a few of us around the west okc, mustang, yukon area. We are planning to meet on Jan 23 at a field just south of norman. Probably only about 20-25 min from your house. Let me know if you want to go, there will be around 4-5 AOers there and some of our friends. Nice to meet some more Okies on AO.
    Not too familiar with the area just yet, I'll have to check out a map I guess.

I'd love to go, check out a field and do some painting. I'll see if I can scrape some cash together for the 23rd(movin bills got me a bit behind ).

Well hopfully you can come, it's straight south on I-35. Their site used to be www.thepaintballfield.com don't know if it still works or not.