Thread: We were robbed.

We were robbed.

Here is the story of our team in the Philipines.
    In the tourney there were only eight teams. Two from Guam, 2 from Malaysia, 4 from the Philipines. Well here is the events. Against the three Home teams in the prelims, my team owned them maxing them out with the longest game going a minute and 30 sec. My teamates were first in the end of the prelims. Playoffs were pretty much the same thing. but in the finals that is when it all went down in flames. There were only two home teams left now and they were cheap. We have video proof of not only players wiping, but refs wiping players, dead men shooting back, and refs pulling arm bands for no reason. It was a sad sad day.

Let me give you more details on how the cheating happened. Player wipiing is pretty much self explained. But if they called a paintcheck the refs would go to them and literally wipe them clean. Obvious hits especially, goggles, guns and jerseys.
    As for the dead men shooting back this is how they did it. In usual tournies a player who had been eliminated would go to the dead box but these guys would stay on the side line and shoot players as they pass. Then yell for a ref to check on the player they shot. or they would get up after being shot, wait for the player to look and the shoot back. And then say it happened at the same time.
    And the refs were . Still kind of mad. Lets say my teamates were shooting at a player on the home team, and pinning him down. A ref would come over and pull his arm band. Another time it was switched my teamate was pinned down behind a brick, and a ref came and pulled him out. They ended up fourth behind the Malaysian team, who got the flag pull first before being called out for getting hit by an invisible paintball.
    I know rant. But I was wondering if you guys have any similar stories so I know my team is not the only one.
    I am a declared Carb lover.

Member and president of the Anti-Atkins Group.

Advocate for the promotion of Rice, the truest sticky icky.

There's not much you can do now. I would go to the promoter/organizer with your video proof. Ask for a refund on the entry fee.

Super Moderator at Pbreview.com

=oT sorry to say dood but that's how corruption in the philippines is like...its spread so bad that **** like that gets tainted...but ya welcome to a third world country

Oh you got an anti chop bolt? Put your toungue in there and prove it to me.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddback

Now that youve lit up that bunker, your going to have to lean against it... im in ohio
    Hey post that vid here id like to see it. but yea that really sucks and id go back to the field owner and show him the video and ask for refund on fees.
    Stock BKO (so far)
    68/3k Carbon Fiber Crossfire tank
    Halo B
    woot!
    I can tell that my parents hate me. My bath toys are a toaster and
    a radio.

we take vid of every toruny my team plays at and in almost every tournament we get video proof of teams cheating, especially the last one. its unfortunatly part of the game and its a helluva lot harder to play honest and do well. i cant see how you get satisfaction out of a win when you cheated.
    TPA Kidz
    04 Vision Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by eNder159
    =oT sorry to say dood but that's how corruption in the philippines is like...its spread so bad that **** like that gets tainted...but ya welcome to a third world country

Triggering the curse filter is the same thing as cursing here. You are warned not to do it again.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

*sigh* then come the bonus balling then the smack talking then sooner or later punches will be thrown
    What has happend to this sport?

If one of those guys shot me on the sidelines he'ed still be regretting it today
    Team Red Demons, sponsored by Rex Plex, National Paintball Supply, Shooters & looters, & wildwood paintball + more coming soon!
    Vote Now! (Get me off AO)
    My ebay Feedback

aw man, that sucks. hopefully you can get your entry fee back. but it was better than I though it was gonna be, at first I thought you meant your equipment was stolen while you were at a tournament of only 8 teams...