Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Yeowch!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    "The SC" (South Carolina)
    Posts
    16,205

    Yeowch!

    Now here is something NOT to do with your GF on the bike....

    She looks road rashed out. Click on the video at the top to see what the idiot did...

    http://www.ehowa.com/features/dumpyourgirlfriend.shtml

    A few bad words at this site. Might not want to look at any more of it.


    AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

    cphilip.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Kearny, NJ
    Posts
    5,987
    Ive seen the vid, never those pics.

    That one on her shoulder looks the worst. Gah.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,219
    looks like someone set fire to her shoulder

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    On the course<---not from Cryer
    Posts
    690
    Hah when the page loaded i saw just the very top of the pic with their heads and i was like

    Uh did phil just link me to pron?


    I wear my sunglasses at night

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor492
    Hah when the page loaded i saw just the very top of the pic with their heads and i was like

    Uh did phil just link me to pron?
    ROFL I thought the same thing.

  6. #6
    ouch..

    There is a story around here, was in the news like 2 years ago. Guy had his girlfriend on the back of his bike and was flying down the highway, she took her arm off him to scratch her back or something and the wind got inbetween them and she just got ripped off the bike. She spent a little bit of time in the hospital getting patched up.

    If any of you guys own those fast bikes.. when riding them, don't be stupid!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    5,475
    thanks for the pron phil...i 'preciate it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Oneonta NY & Long Island (Glen Cove) :)
    Posts
    10,188
    I cannot tell if this is a clip from the video i'm talking about or not but their is one out their where the guy does a wheelie and the girl on the back trys to give the camera a thumbs up during the wheelie and falls off. Smart

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by temps
    ouch..

    There is a story around here, was in the news like 2 years ago. Guy had his girlfriend on the back of his bike and was flying down the highway, she took her arm off him to scratch her back or something and the wind got inbetween them and she just got ripped off the bike. She spent a little bit of time in the hospital getting patched up.

    If any of you guys own those fast bikes.. when riding them, don't be stupid!!
    lol I think the video pretty much explained what happend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    waukesha, wisconsin
    Posts
    1,777
    bummer

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fredonia , New York
    Posts
    4,271
    never were a t when riding a bike

    sucks be her and here boys friend
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

    Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    kenosha,wisocnisn
    Posts
    1,489
    Phil you have yor first warning and next time I'm reporting you to a mod.

    remove your link you hypocritical link poster doo doo face.
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In a hammock basking in the sun.
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinpunk555
    Phil you have yor first warning and next time I'm reporting you to a mod.

    remove your link you hypocritical link poster doo doo face.
    hehheheheheehhe watch you get banned instead. hehehehehehe
    I am a declared Carb lover.

    Member and president of the Anti-Atkins Group.

    Advocate for the promotion of Rice, the truest sticky icky.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    "The SC" (South Carolina)
    Posts
    16,205
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinpunk555
    Phil you have yor first warning and next time I'm reporting you to a mod.

    remove your link you hypocritical link poster doo doo face.

    LOL! Ah well... I forgot what dirty minds we have here. Warning taken!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    353
    Ive only been on a motorcycle a few times, but Ive always thought its stupid when you dont wear jeans or some thick pants with a leather coat when you are on a bike. Can really mess yourself up.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor492
    Hah when the page loaded i saw just the very top of the pic with their heads and i was like

    Uh did phil just link me to pron?


    Me three!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •