Thread: Madd Props to AGD, JJ, and CPX

Post Madd Props to AGD, JJ, and CPX

well i got to give the men there props
    i went to challenge cup this weekend and had just got out of my car and was going to watch my friends and videotape and coach when dawn mills(warpig) says " hey these guys look like they wanna play) and bill cookston sp?( works for CPX) asked us(me and my friend) if we wanted to play for free
    of course we said yes and got all our stuff ready
    meanwhile JJ Brookshire was playing a 1 on 5 and ended up taking out 3 the first game and 2 the second against swarm
    so me and my friend got to play all day for AGD with JJ and i would like to publically thank them
    also i would like to thank Forest Brown for having alot of integrity nad keeping the prize packages in tact even though about 1/4 of the projected teams registered
    so again thanks to all

Smile

LOL! Dude, what's with your nick?

------------------
    - Polished Powerfeed Body
    - RT Valve
    - 2x Benchmark Frame
    - 14' Boomstick, 12' AA, 10' Dye SS
    - 12 V Revolution
    - Kapp Drop Zone II
    - Centerflag 88ci 3000psi adjustable

what do you mean
    thats my nick
    i have and use others on other sites but this is my AO name

Suckmycocker team AGD

-Robert

ya nad it was a 1 time thing
    i had fun
    im just glad i didnt have to shoot a mag
    lol

i love the AGD sticker on the hopper of your cocker.

lol the irony....playing with a cocker on team AGD...

I was at the challenge cup saturday as well. Not with a team, just played some rec-ball at the Bedlam field. I saw the WARPIG jeep pull up as we were fixing a flat tire (grey suburban.) I was the dejected looking kid sitting next to the small airball field with a Redz pack strapped around my neck, trying to show off my Z-Grip without looking like I was showing it off. Got to see some good playing there. Do they normally allow people to yell at the players? That seemed wrong to me- made it too easy.

------------------
    "Don't spend so much on parts that you can't afford to play."

[This message has been edited by Allen (edited 06-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Allen (edited 06-19-2001).]

Just to set the record straight. Team AGD had a slot reserved (and paid for) at the event but was not able to attend. I did not know that they were holding a spot until Swarm was informed that they would get a "bye game" against them on Sat morning. I felt it was my duty to jump in and give Swarm a game versus allowing them to be given a "bye score" which might have been lower than a max. I was told that the team would have to play all of their games if I played that first one so we recruited some local talent. The funny thing is that we barely missed the cut even though I played one two games by myself and we played two games with 4 players. You know a bad day of paintball is better than a good day of most anything else.

Cool

i feel left out. i want to do things like this. man.

------------------
    My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

anyone know if Bill Mills recorded the tournament for Pig TV?

thanks again JJ

i dont think pig tv was there but traumahead was and warpig was but i dont believe they were videotaping

Originally posted by FeelTheRT:
    anyone know if Bill Mills recorded the tournament for Pig TV?
    Yep.
    As I type this, the Gettysburg episode of PigTV is compressing from the 60 Gigabyte broadcast master down to a streaming file. As soon as that's done, I start in on Challenge Cup and then Chicago Open.

See you on the field,
    -Bill Mills

------------------
    Computer / Paintball geek
    Technical Editor, World And Regional Paintball Information Guide - http://www.WARPIG.com
    Producer, Paintball Television - http://www.PigTV.net

Neat! Bill Mills is on here. He doesn't even remember me shaking his hand at World Cup, I'll bet.

DR

------------------
    Owned a PF mag in 96.
    =)

are there any events in the MD, VA area? ive always wanted to go to one, just not willing to make a 100 mile+ trek somewhere. I wanna meet bon bon too!

Well it took a bit of hunting but I found this thread again.

I would just like to mention the JJB and SuckmyCoker get some good screen tim ein teh New TraumaHead Challange Cup video. Heck JJB get some "Front Bunker Footage" moments in there.

Just a shout out to the guys. Lots of Emags and Warps at the Cup, I was having flash backs to the old days Hahhaha

But the Tape its a good one in general. Also Out this past week was the Traumahead Badlands video, another great vid, one of thier best yet.

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Bill Mills = The man

If it wasn't for pigtv and warpig... I wouldn't even know what a tournament is!

There aren't too many tournies in northern california, and I love seeing them online.

Keep up the good work!

blnk162 Guest
    my friend pauly played for ags that day also, he was wearing a wgp jersey and shooting an angel hehehe

Thanks deded :-)

I'm working on another PigTV episode today.

See you on the field,
    -Bill Mills

Computer / Paintball geek
    Technical Editor, World And Regional Paintball Information Guide - http://www.WARPIG.com
    Producer, Paintball Television - http://www.PigTV.net
    Paintball, Motocross trail riding, SCUBA, climbing, surfing, R/C aircraft, fun stuff...

can't wait to see it
    Team Exotic Elements

Got Ace?

Originally posted by Major Ho
    are there any events in the MD, VA area? ive always wanted to go to one, just not willing to make a 100 mile+ trek somewhere. I wanna meet bon bon too!
    Doesnt MD hold WPF games, and VA hold an NPPL event?? hmmm...I will be at both of them next year Major...come out with us if ya want

by the way, I think Lisa Harvey is hotter than BonBon.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Just tell me when and where if its in MD. But Bon Bon to me is like...shes almost the symbol of paintball to me. I got into the sport, grew, matured with her presence representing JT. So I dunno...Just something special to it i guess... :\

Add on: BTW I forgot how old this thread was, looked at the date, JUNE?! Im gonna go check out that vid clip and see JJ and suckmycocker...

Originally posted by Major Ho
    Just tell me when and where if its in MD. But Bon Bon to me is like...shes almost the symbol of paintball to me.
    Bonnie doesn't go to all that many tournaments. She's a wholesale rep and does most of her work behind a desk at JT working with dealers.

The two events she usually goes to are World Cup (large JT presence) and LA Open (close to San Diego).

See you on the field,
    -Bill Mills