Thread: Emax and X??

Emax and X??

I just wanted to know why there is an Emax and an "X" valve. Are they the same? Is one older than the other? Just curious as to why the name change.

the emax valve is exactly the same as the x valve, just a diffrent logo. i think the emax valves were made special for some emags, ive noticed most of tunamans emags have the emax valve..

A few Xvalves were laser engraved as Emax just as a novelty when the Xvalves first came out in the emags.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    when the xvalve was released, agd laser engraved them for each marker, for example there was an RTX valve, an Emax, an Xmag, and the X valve, much like the retro valves. Agd soon found it was not cost effective to do this, and switched to just the X you see today.

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

me

I got my emax valve with my tunamax...

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    I got my emax valve with my tunamax...

Well, I have two of them one says just has X and the other Emax. Is there any value difference if I keep one instead of the other??

Talking dunno

mayb e if tuna suddenly stopped making tunamaxxes, then maybe..plus if the valve is custom annod to match a marker, id def try and keep the set together..i believe tuna only does custom anno valves on custom order markers..

Quote Originally Posted by magman007
    when the xvalve was released, agd laser engraved them for each marker, for example there was an RTX valve, an Emax, an Xmag, and the X valve, much like the retro valves. Agd soon found it was not cost effective to do this, and switched to just the X you see today.
    I'd like to see a pic of a RTX valve for proof that they do exist. I've never seen one myself. Nor can I remember seeing one that says Xmag for that matter. I finally got an Emax for my emag.

Quote Originally Posted by RavishingEddie
    Well, I have two of them one says just has X and the other Emax. Is there any value difference if I keep one instead of the other??
    I don't think so, but the Emax is less generic.

Quote Originally Posted by REDRT
    I'd like to see a pic of a RTX valve for proof that they do exist. I've never seen one myself. Nor can I remember seeing one that says Xmag for that matter. I finally got an Emax for my emag.
    ask and you shall recieve.. this was my old emag before i sold it..

Last edited by rifleman wi; 04-15-2006 at 02:54 AM.

Lol, yes an RTX valve does exist. I had one on my RT Pro. I have a pretty nifty valve- probably only one I've ever seen. It's orange, Emaxxxx, and it has a nice Tuna fish on it .
    RT Pro #01691 with I-Frame, X-valve, and Lx.

Tunamax ULE Emag EM #02091
    Red/yellow/orange fade
    ALL ULE built by the god himself.

So it does. They must be plenty limited. One just don't see one of them ever.