Thread: Tom Kaye Retires from Paintball, AGD Under New Management

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You could EASILY run AO with a donate button. We all love it THAT much.
    Good luck, praying for ya man.

On another note, who wants to start the tomsotherbusinees.org forum that we can all troll around in?
    AIM-bertmcmahan
    My email:bertmcmahan@hotmail.com
    My feedback thread
    Good traders: richie,Roguefactor,moufo48,845,brtncstm160,vf-xx

Mags don't shoot darts... they shoot nails.
    I used to be bertmcmahan, that I did.

It's hard to be an innovator in a stagnant industry. The top of the line hasn't been raised at all in 2 years.

man sad

there is no way anyone will forget you and what you have done for this sport ...
    and people will carry on the mag name for many many years to come ...
    i am very happy i got back into mags ... and i will never go back to the jap junk.. sold by other companies ...

as for keeping ao up ... there are plenty of people that would be willing to pay a small fee every month .. to keep this great site up and going ...

count me in on that ........

thanks for every thing you have done to paintball .......

While I was busy dealing with morons and making announcements on AO and then Tom hits me with a hammer! Ouch!

Well... my personal expressions will remain in the private forum. In the meantime we AO Admins and Mods will sort out the details as they are given to us and keep things running until we get clear instructions from Tom.

And no... we had no warning. I read it here.... So we are a ship without a Captain until we see what he wants to do. But in the mean time its bussiness normal until we know what to do.

I for one an tireing of the politics and undehandedness of many people getting into the bussiness myself. So its no real suprise to me. It's not been fun lately. So I understand some of Tom's motivations to move on. Being excited about what you do is important. And the excitement is not there like it was I guess.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Riotz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cphilip
    I for one an tireing of the politics and undehandedness of many people getting into the bussiness myself. So its no real suprise to me. It's not been fun lately. So I understand some of Tom's motivations to move on. Being excited about what you do is important. And the excitement is not there like it was I guess.

True statement Phil.

AGD is what made me get hardcore into the sport and it also one of the same things that made me get out.

Blame the people who are bullies in the industry.

Most of the people who are active in the sport now are changing things for the worse and they don't see it. They claim to be prophets and saviors but they are just spoilers.

Kev and Deb, JoAnn's last day will be the 17th. Your farewell gift of DARK chocolate can be sent to the AGD home office up until that date.

>>ducking and running in case she chases me for posting this <<

Marcia

Good Luck in the Future to both Tom and JoAnn.

I still remember the first time I met both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScatterPlot
    tomsotherbusinees.org forum that we can all troll around in?
    lol i'm in!!!

tom you made paintball what it is