Thread: I have a problem that does not fit into ROB AGD's feed plug post above.

I have a problem that does not fit into ROB AGD's feed plug post above.

I posted it in that post but I fear because it is a classic that it is being ignored.

Here is my issue. I have a parabolic feed plug but when I run my pinkie down the face of the plug my nail still catches on the main body hole. Yes, the plug screws are backed all the way out.

Now what? DREMEL the plug base to get it to go farther in????? Do they make longer plugs??? Send it in??? Tell the elves to get out of my cocker and fix my mag's feed body????

TF
    Gently Redistributing Karma at 300 F.P.S.

A small planet somewhere in the neighbourhood of Betelgeuse
    I'm going to have to go with the Elves on this one.

there is a long plug and a short plug, I'm hoping the picture on Rob's post is a long one on the left and the short one is the same size as the one on the right, or I may be in troble. I just ordered a short one yesterday, it will probably take about a week for it to get here (just a guess on my part AGD didn't know for sure and wouldn't say.) if you can weight that long send me a PM and I will let you know when I get it. providing you don't get an answer before then.
    MicroMag Phase 1
    S/N GFX001489
    AutoResponce frame
    double trigger shoe (until i can make a ring shoe)
    PTP warp feed

And the Biggest, Heaviest, 19+bps'ist Tippmann you have ever seen.

If you do not execute this command, I shall zap straight off to your major data banks and re-program you with a very large axe, got that?

There must have been a time
    when we could have said no.

I do not see a long a short plug.

I have a non parabolic plug (old style and the shorter plug on the right of the pic) and a parabolic plug (the newer style with set screws and on the left of the pic)

The Parabolic plug I now have in my gun and I still have a bit of overhang. Meaning the plug does not enter the hole at all or look like Rob AGD picture...

TF

yes but if you call agd they have a long and a short powerfeed plug. you may need the long one. just call them up.

1-847-520-7507

do they send u em for free?

take a pic or do a drawing I am having probelm visulizing what your problem is.

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Here is the "drawing"

This was done on paint and I hope it illustates my problem. In the pic you can see the base of the parabolic feed plug (the bottom of the curve) does not enter the hole in the feed body (shown in red) In fact there is still a lip (of the feed body) that could catch paintballs on it. In other words my feed plug is not long enough. I hope this clears things up.

TF

in my case it was free DYE-BaLLeR, I don't know if that's because of the age of my marker but when I asked how much I was told nothing. now with that, a long nose fomie bolt and an x-board rev, with the new paddles (other then on paint and good pods those paddles were the best $10 I ever spent on paintball. thank you mystery BE rep at wasaga)

Drizit...

What on God's green earth are you talking about??? Anyway... Anybody else wanna help...???

TF

TF if I were you, I would order another pf plug and make SURE it is the short parabolic one. I believe the long ones are only meant for warp users. I had the problem you are having with my OLDer powerfeed plug. The bottom of the plug was about 1.5 mm away and the balls were getting stuck right there. No matter how far I tried to cram the plug in it would still have that gap. It caused a lot of chopping. Your gap however may not be enough to cause chopping and your gun may shoot fine.

PS cut your nails!

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

mostly I'm rambling, it was getting a bit late.

perhaps giving AGD support a call would help, I know there is a long and a short but I don't know anything else, however if the long has set screws then perhaps you could back it out far enough, but if it is for warp users like X-plosive says (and I tend to trust him) then even if that did work it would be out a long way. (I hope I make a bit more sense at the moment.)

ok ,now i just took a look at my rt and i have the old plug in it (the short one) and i have a small lip were it feeds in at the bottum of the plug, like a huge lip like mick jaggers, anyways im going to order the long plug but what came to mind was the fact that i just got it back from redridder he did a powder coat job on it. so i filed it down to the bare metal now the lip is not as bad, but for you guys that did the powder coat thing you might want to take a look even if it is a new plug..that stuff is thick.
    rt,full freak set,68 flatline,purple m 98 purple 20 oz

Holding off to see what RobAGD says...

I hope the pic helps him....

Piccasso would be jealous...

TF

Bump!..

Could still use some help....

TF

221 views and no answers.. Please help...

Up!

TF