Thread: sLaVe's feedback

sLaVe's feedback

Thanks

Great buyer, knows what he wants, little needed chit chat and to the point!

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

John was great to deal with. He knew what he wanted and he was serious in buying. Would definitely do business again.
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

I dont know....

This guy makes a deal...PM's me a confirmation, and I pay him immediately as promised. Next day he says he has a better offer and refunds my money to sell to someone else!!!

Dont know if that makes him a bad seller/trader, just know I wont deal with again!

Thumbs up Great Trader, Fast Payment, Good Communication...A+++

Cheers,
    Matt

Very professional and understanding; good seller.

Great buyer. Had deal and money in my acct before I could even login to check. Seems like a really cool guy too. No hassle and a pleasure to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by darrickws
    This guy makes a deal...PM's me a confirmation, and I pay him immediately as promised. Next day he says he has a better offer and refunds my money to sell to someone else!!!

Dont know if that makes him a bad seller/trader, just know I wont deal with again!

By slave..For the record, I apologized profusely and realized how this could upset somone. It was a considerrably higher offer and I got a little greedy. I sent this guy a some cash to make up for it and from here on out, if I make a deal...and I send/get money..the deal is sealed.

Great sale

Sold me a gun for an extremely good price. Everything came in just as he said, in a most timely manner. Sale overall was nice and painless. I will say though, that the gun is a bit dirty and unkept, but besides that, shoots like a dream!

Thanks again!

Super fast payment and a nice guy to talk to. Would def B/S/T with again.

Bought a Tac One package from slave which included a tank and hopper for my friend. Must say gave a really amazing deal and honestly really helped us out and the package got here fast seeing as we are in Canada and luckily Customs did not delay the package arriving. Due in part to the actions of slave to make sure the transaction would go as smooth as possible.

He also followed up on everything and wanted to make sure the gun got here intact and also that it worked and that my friend was happy.

Great guy to work with. Fast shipping and good communication. Emag just as described.