Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Tunaman's Feedback Thread

I bought some Emag parts from him, he even included some screws which i desperately need for free!

Long live Tuna and his mart!

Bought a Tunablade from him, Communication could be a little better but with running your own buisness you cannot be on AO all the time. Delivery was speedy and im very happy with the looks of it. A++!

I look forward to do buisness with Tuna again!

I really hate to wreck such a perfect feedback, but mine isn't as good as the rest. Not saying I wouldn't deal with again, just service could have been better. Very slow turnaround time, and poor communication. Other then that I got everything I wanted and looked good.

Thumbs up custom Warp right Tac-one = PERFECT

Tunaman did a great job on this mag.

went out of his way to get parts annoed for free just so they would match, and got me a very nice RPG trigger and frame.

took a little while but with something this custom thats expected

Thanks a lot Tunaman and I look forward to more business with you in the future.

Thumbs up

Picked up an Intelliframe, bike grip and a vertical bottle adapter from Tuna.

Everything is great as usual.

Thanks Again Tuna.

My feedback if you will: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...=AutomagRT1483

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Tunaman had some computer problems which delayed shipping. Not too much of a big deal. Item arrived as ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by MeŠiCX
    Tunaman had some computer problems which delayed shipping. Not too much of a big deal. Item arrived as ordered.
    Bought a Tac One with a ULT and Viperblade Pro installed. The first time I shot it I almost wet my pants it felt so good!

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    Bought a Tac One with a ULT and Viperblade Pro installed. The first time I shot it I almost wet my pants it felt so good!
    Oh Yea. That was a nice one. Keep it.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    Oh Yea. That was a nice one. Keep it.
    Hooked up a Qloader today and ripped off a Qpod of paint.

It's like butter. This one's not going anywhere. I like it so much I'll have a hard time letting anyone else touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    Hooked up a Qloader today and ripped off a Qpod of paint.

It's like butter. This one's not going anywhere. I like it so much I'll have a hard time letting anyone else touch it.

But that CAN'T be true! Because Mags SUCK you know...and they CHOP!...and they are HEAVY! And SLOW!

But that CAN'T be true! Because Mags SUCK you know...and they CHOP!...and they are HEAVY! And SLOW!
    Here's what I look like when I get those comments on the field:

Here's the look on people's faces after they fire a few shots:

then

Then I do this:

Thumbs up Another smooth Tuna transaction

Ordered a ULE Tac-One rail and Sydarm CA adapter. Was shipped quick and arrived just in time. He answered all my questions. Great to deal with!

5 of 5 dancing bananas!

I know all you hail Tunaman like hes a god but after my second order from him, I'm done. First order shipping was delayed over a week because of "computer problems". Fine whatever, I let it slide and gave him another chance. Second order shipped one week after he said he'd ship it. I'm not an impatient guy, trust me. I do expect when a seller says he is going to ship on a certain day, he ships it within 1-2 days of that timeframe not a week later. An item shipped even first class mail would take 3 days. It was shipped priority and took two weeks. It didn't take me two weeks to pay. Say what you want, my business will go else where.

Quote Originally Posted by MeŠiCX
    I know all you hail Tunaman like hes a god but after my second order from him, I'm done. First order shipping was delayed over a week because of "computer problems". Fine whatever, I let it slide and gave him another chance. Second order shipped one week after he said he'd ship it. I'm not an impatient guy, trust me. I do expect when a seller says he is going to ship on a certain day, he ships it within 1-2 days of that timeframe not a week later. An item shipped even first class mail would take 3 days. It was shipped priority and took two weeks. It didn't take me two weeks to pay. Say what you want, my business will go else where.
    Yea well...if you were as busy as I am you would have trouble keeping timeframes on everything too. You got your stuff right? Better late than never. What can I say...

Another great buy

Tuna, just got home and the bag-o-small parts was waiting for me. Quick and painless transaction. A+++

Thanks,

Nick

P.S. Sorry it took so long to leave feedback, just got home for the weekend from school.
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

Yea well...if you were as busy as I am you would have trouble keeping timeframes on everything too. You got your stuff right? Better late than never. What can I say...
    I am very busy. Point isn't that I finally got it. Point is you said you'd send it out on a certain day so I'd have it by a certain day. I would have been fine if you said ya I have it but can't send it out for a week. Instead you said you'd send it out the next day after our email conversation. End of discussion.

I sent Tunaman four mags to repair. Even though he was busy (I knew this ahead of time) he was in good communication with me the entire process. Some people here are complaining about the time but not me when I know the ethics and quality behind the work. He's even sending me the old parts. Thank you very much, I wish I could do more for you other than leave a happy face on a forum.

Pickle
    "Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
    -Theodore Roosevelt, February 17, 1899

Tunaman offers excellent prices, large inventory of parts and fast delivery.
    Looking forward to doing more business in the future.

I recently purchased my mag from Tuna and it's the greatest thing ever. He was amazing to deal with especially since I'm new to mag and had a good bit of stupid questions. Awesome seller, thanks a lot.

Sent my mag to get it tuned by tunaman. Did an EXCELLENT job, reccomend to anyone!
    It was a little slow getting back to me, but I understand that he is very busy.
    THANKS!

I am still backed up about 10 guns so if one of them is yours it is coming shortly. Thank you all for your patience...

Just got a warp right tac one body and rail from Tunaman when The AGD Store went from "we will have them in on 12/10/07" to a message that stated "check back sometime in the future...". A+ from a very happy camper.

Just received my new e-mag from Tuna. Simply beautiful. Great customer service and awesome product.

Will post pictures when I am feeling better.

Great Product

I received the Tunablade, looks killer, thanks man.

Had my new-to-me e-mag tuned. Took a little longer than I had anticipated but that was my fault for not clarifying a time frame before sending. Really nice, and shipped promptly when finished. Satisfied with the transaction.

Still one question though.....how did he get the name?

Tunablades galore. Thanks Tuna.

Thumbs up Excelent, ULT Milling for RT Classic Valve

Tuna is the only person that is still doing the ULT milling for the RT Classic valves, not only does he do the milling, it is inexpensive & he is a very helpful, nice and an Excellent airsmith
    AGD highly recommends him for doing work that they can't do in house "like ULT milling"
    AGD still upholds there warranty if you have TUNA do the work and have it documented, they will tune your valve, Not many people can say that. TUNA can!

Aside from the busy week he had, He charged me a minimal amount of money for the precision work he did on my valve. I would most definitely use him again for work on any of my Mag's. I'm an Engineer and I can say as a fellow professional. Tuna is very good at what he does, and takes pride in his work.

5 out of 5 stars and that was on a busy week for him!! He gets the coveted Dancing award!! Now that is recognition for a job well done!

Thanks Tuna,
    Matt

suaze Guest
    He bought an autoresponse frame from me. Communication was good and he paid promptly. Smooth transaction.

I bought a trigger rod from Tunaman. Shipped fast, good communication. I only wish I had thought to buy some other stuff I need so I could save on shipping. One more positive feedback probably doesn't make a big difference for someone who's already got nine pages of it, but this guy deserves it! From reading the feedback, anyone can buy from Tunaman with complete confidence that they will be satisfied.

Sent in my problematic Emag to Tuna and he sent it back ripping.

Thank you Tuna!