Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunaman's Feedback Thread

Bought a gas thru and dye ultra lite barrel from him and both were received in 2-3 days. His prices are great and sometimes i wonder how he makes a profit! Excellent person to do business with!
    Last edited by Carbon Blue; 12-14-2004 at 04:32 PM.

great seller

i bought one of his custom rails. had great communication the whole time. also he shiped it out fast. i had it in 3 days. NO problem what so ever with him. i highly suggest to deal with this guy when ever possible, no need to worry about him.
    thanks again tuna for the great rail,
    chris nearchos.

P.S. my feedback page is: www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151361. if you ever get some extra time could you post s little something for me?
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Thumbs up

Tunaman fixed my emag and had it back to me a day before a birthday party (paintball)

Da list

:Flash (3.2)
    :Adjust fire modes , so they rip
    Rebuilding the valve
    :Rail Bushing-
    Lx tuned
    Putting Inserts in the asa (threads) +2 asa screws
    Swaping out triggers, (putting a new one in)

Tunaman is a great guy , good communication and nice to talk to. I hope to give him more buiness in the furture

(Milling and possably annoing

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Dog
    Flashed my emag down from 4.01 to 3.2, Tuned the lvl10, and cleaned the darn thing...

then he FedEx'd it overnight (cost him $50! ) so I would have it in time to play the next day!

I think that speaks for itself!
    Yea. That one HURT!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

buy/trade with tuna

this guy rocks i just bought a complete marker from him and it shipped from n.j. to utah in less than one week! also it is one of the sickest markers i have ever seen

Great Job Tuna! thanks A MILLION!

Met you for the first time at hte AO NE in Cape Cod when that Butt Munch was going to send you off for charging you a fee, i was the loud mouth that stood up and started the ball roling to get you to stay. you gave us free parts that day to hype up our guns. Marco has bought parts for me from you.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

WILL DO BITNESS ANYTIME, ALL THE TIME!

Eric

bought an intelli of him a waays back..

Transaction was perfect..

A++++ trader

Thumbs up

Great seller. Bought ASA and sear from for a very low price. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!

Thumbs up tunaman great stuff

i picked up a tuna pack one word awsome ... thanks again man ... and keep on fishing ..

Just picked up a Tuna Pack!

Another smoooth transaction with the Tuna

TunaMan is the greatest

TunaMan is the best , you should deffintalty buy stuff from him , i give him A++ for being kool, his name is also pretty sweet.
    my ao feedback https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167490

I Like Live in Edmonton , Alberta , Canada Eh!
    Tunaman is cool but I belive this belongs in the FeedBack Forum.
    My Gun:
    Black Karta
    Blue Blade Trigger
    E-Mag Lowers 3.2
    X-Valve
    Black Dye Ultralite
    Two Blue Kila V2's
    Pics Coming Soon

AGD
    FeedBack

or one of many threads just like this.....
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

Yes he is , just got my frame back from tuna , he did a awsome job on it. It ripps like crazzy , Thanks tuna

We should make a "Share your comments about tuna" Thread

I Like Live in Edmonton , Alberta , Canada Eh!
    ....and have it stickyed....

Quote Originally Posted by Soopa Villain17
    TunaMan is the best , you should deffintalty buy stuff from him , i give him A++ for being kool, his name is also pretty sweet.
    I'm gonna have to put my 2 cents in and agree. Because of Tuna, my E-Mag works great, and my roommate is now a Mag owner. Thanks again.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

my new tac one will be here in 2 hours!!!!!!!!

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...naman+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Soopa Villain17
    my new tac one will be here in 2 hours!!!!!!!!
    how bout u just show some pics and a thank you WHEN u get the gun.

well the ups women showed up early about 20 minutea after i posted it it would 2 hours to be exact. i looked at the box and was like "that couldnt be it the package is to small" but when i opened it my jaws droped it was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen(besides my girfriend of course) well i didnt think it would be much smaller than my m98 but i like the size its nice. i do have a few questions though. the trigger kind of wobbles back in forth like its not atached to anything , is this because it is not gassed up ? and in my box i got a little package that says lvl10 low impact superbolt kit and it has 2 springs (red and silver) and a little plastic bag with these little brass colored things and a few little o-rings. and a few other things that i do not know anything about, what are these and what do they do ? what is the best number of little spacer things to have for a ule trigger kit ? one last question can i use a co2 expansion chamber with compressed air ? i have a pro team one for the m98 and it fits but will it work ? , by the way tunaman is the best , i know ive said it 500000000 times but its true. by the way this is my first mag so dont make fun of me or anything for ot knowing nothing about them , thanks

the trigger kind of wobbles back in forth like its not atached to anything , is this because it is not gassed up ?
    Correct
    and in my box i got a little package that says lvl10 low impact superbolt kit and it has 2 springs (red and silver) and a little plastic bag with these little brass colored things and a few little o-rings. and a few other things that i do not know anything about, what are these and what do they do ?
    Those are the parts for the LX kit. If it starts leaking after it breaks in you can change those brass things to stop it.

what is the best number of little spacer things to have for a ule trigger kit ?
    The most you can have without getting bounce.

one last question can i use a co2 expansion chamber with compressed air
    Yes, it will work fine, it is not needed for any reason though.

what is bounce ? what are the extra springs for ? ill post pics as soon as i get my camera hooked up if i can even find the darn thing

can anyone help me ? i love my new mag but cant use it till i get air lines and hpa tank then ill be rippin up all the kids i play with with tippy;s , junk spyders and a e-rex

sprins are for diff setups/velocities

if ur shooting 250-280 probly go with the stock one..if uwant a softer setup and shooting like 280-300 go with the red spring

silver spring should not be used in any case unles it is clipped.

leave the stock spring in.

anymore questions try the search feture it works GREAT

In the level 10 kit there is a CD. Pop it in and watch it 50 times. First read the manual.

tuna is an awesome guy, hooked me up big time. No worries with him. Thanks tuna

www.tunamart.com and www.themagsmith.com for all your mag needs.

Hooked up my old-skool E-Mag and made it a beast... Excellent workmanship... Thanks a lot!

~Tim~

tuna you rock

tunaman fast shipping and a great deal on macroline

thanks again ..................

I just sent my gun in to get tuned and have a ult installed. Tuna man was there every step of the way. He answers e-mails faster than anybody I have ever seen! Even though that guy was overwhelmed with work....he still managed to find time to fix my gun up for me. My gun looks great.....and shoots 10 times as good! I can't thank him enough because I haven't even been able to shoot it for the past few months! This is a guy that will do his best to get you your gun back asap with the best work done. I am currently thinking about buying a tuna pack and an adaptor so Tuna, I will be doing business with you again!
    Sometimes....when I am putting oranges in a circle....I think of my thoughts and they make me laugh.

My AIM is anthonyseagle...always has been always will be.

Just bought an RT Pro from him, got to me in like a week, perfect condition. Since it was my first mag, it was an important experiance, because if the service had been lousy, I doubt that I'd ever buy a mag again. Thankfully, he was great. Dumb banana gets capped!

I bought a new minimag valve. He got it here fast before a Thursday game and it was flawless. I love this valve and I will definately do business with him again.