Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Tunaman's Feedback Thread

Tunaman is awesome, that's all there is to it. Ordered a Warp Harness and an Emag jumper, got them lickety split!

What more is there to say about Tuna that hasnt already been said. He's a great guy and he has the best prices
    Thanks so much tuna

does tuna really need more feedback? haha, amazing trader, quick shipping, has every imaginable part you could ever want...thanks again tuna!
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

Thumbs up

Great seller, I'm new to this forum and I've alreadt bought like five products from this guy, he's amazing and has great deals for great stuff! Will do business with again!

Thanks,
    -Commander-

Bought macroline, purchased varios items, had some lvl10 tuning and more.
    I keep coming back.
    What else is there to say.

I ordered a CA adapter for my sydarm. I didn't think I'd be able to find one new but Tuna still had some in stock. Thanks Tuna!!!!!!

I saw this here, and thought to myself...
    "I've dealt with tunaman on numerous occasions... Why havent i left him any feedback?"

Listen up everyone, and let me tell you a tale.

First and foremost 'A+++' or whatever is ususally written, doesnt begin to describe this guy...

This guy, right here, this one they call... 'The Tuna'...
    Is one of the best, if not THE best trader around. Not only a trader, but a dealer.

He can get you what you want, when you want, and how you want, and not only that, but he does it all in a timely fashion.

Always very professional, timely responses to questions, and always eager to help out.

Now, he's a moderator on these boards, and for good reason too, He knows anything you'd ever hope to know about these fine AGD products, and can help anyone here.

Do yourself a favor, and when you're questioning who to buy from, or 'where can i get this piece, or that piece...' Look up tunaman.

Great Dealer, Great Guy.

- This has been a Public Service Announcement, on behalf of the Automag Community in Cleveland, Ohio

I just recieved a brand spank'n new Minimag valve. Just what I wanted. The price was really reasonable to. Happy with that. I also bought sometime ago a Tunablade. I'm liking it more and more as I get used to it. Thanks Tuna!

Another order placed with Tuna, another great transaction.

Thumbs up

Great guy, sold me alot of great products at really great prices! Also has alot of info for the newer members on the forums and is friendly about it too.

Thanks,
    -Commander-

Got a left X-Mag Warp Breach from him Fast Shipping best AGD Dealer.

Would buy again.

Little_Ho

Just got my second order from Tunaman. Fast shipping and VERY well packaged. Highly reccommend.
    Palmer Typhoon
    Double Blade Trigger
    Vert Male Stab
    Minimag
    ULE Body
    Lvl 10 Bolt
    Blade Intelliframe
    12 Inch Lapco BigShot

And Yet, Another...

I just got my ULE EMag from "The Man" today. It is AWESOME!! I truly got a great deal on it too--in fact, I think Tunaman's children are going to go hungry because of me...

Thanks again, Tuna--you friggin' rock brother!!
    "Otaeri wa doko desu ka?"
    ------------
    --Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
    ------------
    Think you're ready, Grasshopper?
    www.ohioshaolin.com

Let me start out by saying that I work as a purchasing agent and therefore deal with sales and customer service individuals every day. If 1/10th of them were as friendly or as professional as Tuna it would make my life a hell of a lot easier. Tuna walked me through every step as far as building my marker, different options/configuerations, and any sort of questions that could arise. There was not one time in which he tried to push the upgrated, more expensive part on me. I can't tell you how refreshing that is after walking into my local shop and always having the salesmen trying to shove a 1500 dollar marker and 500 dollars worth of excessories down my throat and all I came in for was a case of paint. One week after recieving payment I had a custome built mag delivered to my door, for a fantastic price. All I had to do was add paint and air. If you are looking to purchase a mag or mag parts look no further as you have found the place. The only issue I have is that Tuna will be getting a substantial percentage of my salery from now on. to Tuna

Thumbs up A+++++ for Tuna

I ordered the majority of a mag from Tuna, and the price was in a good way! Lowest prices on mag parts that I have ever seen! He sent out the package quick, I think it was even same day he got my payment! He is sending out the last part to me soon.
    In short, Tunaman is awesome nuff said

Thanks Tuna!

You can expect more business from me for all of my mag needs!

EDIT: Just got that last part! Tuna, You can certainly expect to here from me again when I need stuff!
    Last edited by grEnAlEins; 04-28-2006 at 11:04 PM.
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

Thumbs up

TUNA IS DA MAN

Sent him my mag to be worked on in pieces. What I got back was beutiful work of art. He is the man to got to for a your Automag needs.

Thanx Tuna

Bailed me out of a tough one. Thanks to the Man!

Tuna's a baller - I was looking for some hard to find grips and he hooked me up quick!

saved my hypermag project
    hooked me up, fo sho
    he's like the "Pimp my Ride" of AO

"Please Tuna, Pimp My Mag!!!"

Just recieved my 15* ASA with Flat Top. I'm impressed. Great craftsmanship, communications and shipping. Tuna on my list of preferred dealers/Traders for sure.

Got some macroline and fittings from him, very fast shipping to Canada, nice quality items.

Thanks!

Good guy

Bought a new e-mag, he gave me exactly what I wanted at a great price, responded to my e-mails quickly. I can definately reccommend him

Scott

tuna is the man . got some great deals and great work on my e-mag. thanks man.

\send a bribe to put your self at the top of his todo list
    \\JK

as always tuna comes thru, bought a ULE rail from him. Thanks!
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

Bought a Classic Valve from him. Installed it in my Classic, gassed it up, fired perfectly! Thanks for the great valve!

Sent him my Etac for a tune up, and viperblade trigger install. The end result was surely a masterpeice. Also purchased a new Tac One and other parts at the same time for one great price. Impressive!

Although the work took longer than I anticipated or wanted at the time, I was hoping for a 4 week turnaround when it took about 6, I am still completely satisfied and will hopefully be able to rely on Tunaman for any of my future 'Mag needs. So don't do what I did, DON'T TRY TO RUSH PERFECTION!

Great Guy. Excellent price on E-mag, had little problem w gun, he helped me try and fix it myself, when I couldn't get it working right, he promptly fixed it and shipped it back to me. Good guy, happy to do business with him.

Doc

I bought a Tac One from Tuna at a great price, and couldn't be happier. Thanks!!!

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.

Thumbs up TUNA is AWESOME!!!

I know that everything I say has already been stated in the first 8 pages of positive/good/great/awesome feedback for tuna, but this guy is by far one of the best paintball dealer hands down. I needed parts ASAP, and thats what I got. Thanks for the super fast/easy deal tuna

Ordered a Tunablade trigger for my emag. Got it three days later. Look fantastic, trigger pull feels great!