Thread: AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic (planing stages)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic (planing stages)

Last edited by thecavemankevin; 03-15-2005 at 09:48 PM.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Total Eclipse!!!!!!!!
    and
    May 8
    Although thats like a week before finals for me

I actually wanna vote for Late March, or VERY early april
    April 3 or March 22

Quote Originally Posted by Major Ho
    Total Eclipse!!!!!!!!
    and
    May 8
    Although thats like a week before finals for me

I actually wanna vote for Late March, or VERY early april
    April 3 or March 22
    Same vote as Ho... I'd like to do it as far out as possible though. Trying to find a new job and dont know if they will let me take a day off right after starting I'll hafta wait and see I guess!

Looks like I might actually have my DevilMag for this event, I can only hope!

Can't wait to be there, w00t w00t!

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

I SWEAR TO GOD I WON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!!

Any Sunday should work, as long as it's within, say, a 2-hour drive from Northern Virginia. Crew will be in full swing, so I can't make it an overnight, but if's 2 hours or less I would definitely like to make a day trip.

**edit** I guess that means this "Total Eclipse" place gets my vote, simply on basis of location.
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

The Three April Ones Work For Me.

I'll do whatever it takes to come to this one...

New month, new up for a good cause. Link sigged.

Sweet I'm there unless work springs something stupid on me at the last minute. Stupid work

Total Eclipse sounds good and I'm down for any Sunday.

I don't have a mag anymore, but I hope you all will still like me enough to let me play
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by pointm@n
    Sweet I'm there unless work springs something stupid on me at the last minute. Stupid work

Total Eclipse sounds good and I'm down for any Sunday.

I don't have a mag anymore, but I hope you all will still like me enough to let me play
    Well, if he's going, then I'm going! and I'm still a mag owner. Does it count if I use it only as a backup?

OA PAintball in Bowie 20 minutes from 495 is also nice. It's centrally located and a good mix of speedball and woods. Compared to the fields at Pev's, you don't have to hike a mile to go form one to the other. OC (ya, ya, Ocean City is not that far away) and I vote this one can be in MD but let's see what everyone else says.
    Sorry, Don't have AIM Doesn't mean I can't hit what I shoot at!

Quote Originally Posted by imstoiched!
    OA PAintball in Bowie 20 minutes from 495 is also nice. It's centrally located and a good mix of speedball and woods. Compared to the fields at Pev's, you don't have to hike a mile to go form one to the other. OC (ya, ya, Ocean City is not that far away) and I vote this one can be in MD but let's see what everyone else says.

^^^^^I concur...^^^^^ The later the date, the better for me...

i don't think we will be considering anything further north than Pev's for our north carolyna brothers.

so far total eclipse is leading the way

Quote Originally Posted by pointm@n

me too, so since i am the event coordinator...i think i'll let ya slide

Well, since it seems most people like Sundays, it would be easiest for me to go to Total Eclipse. Otherwise, if it's on a Saturday (or I have a four day weekend or something of the sort), I won't really mind driving further down. But Total Eclipse is the most convenient since I'm in NoVa. As far as date goes, it doesn't really matter for me (unless theres a holiday after one of these dates, which would be nice), but I'd like to have any date set ASAP so I can plan ahead. I'm most definetely going to try to make it to this one. I unfortunately couldn't make it to the last one because of some confusion with a friend . The last time I went paintballing was the first AO VA day (which I had a blast at), and have since gotten my Mag and stuff. I just really haven't had the time to go. But I'd love to make it down there and see some of the guys from the Pevs one. Oh, and thanks for starting this up again Kev, I was waiting for the next one to come around .

i have my spring musical sometime around there, but its on a friday/saturday, so it shouldnt matter. My vote goes to May 8, as it will be the warmest.

My Feedback

Q-Mag COMPLETE!!! Now I just have to get that ugly little **** anno'd

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker87
    i have my spring musical sometime around there, but its on a friday/saturday, so it shouldnt matter. My vote goes to May 8, as it will be the warmest.
    actually May 8 gets my vote too!

Hmm... My vote would be to go back to Pevs, personally. To me it just seems like a better situated area. Not to mention the fact I'd be willing to bet we could get more people and fit more people on the field. But then again I've never been to any of those other fields.

The sad part is that I may not be able to go regardless of location. I'm still waiting for my new marker to even be released and I'm in the process of selling off my former one. So, I'll keep you guys updated on my situation. :|
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

Man it's be awhile since i've posted on AO. Chances are I can't make it besides i'm a shocker owner now