Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic (planing stages)

We were just there today, Eagle. They asked us if we had weapons, and rooted around with a mirror and looking in the Yukon, but it wasn't really that much trouble to get on Eustis.

We had the option of switching gear over to a vehicle with DOD sticker, and just decided that was too much like work.

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    hell, bring her along
    I hear shes hot

I am down for about anywhere and anytime. I am tying to avoid the first weekend in april though, ultimate madness is running april 1-2-3 i think. may 8 sounds good also. i would prefer a field further south, but this is ao-ma so i am in no position to turn into a ao-asclosetoncaspossible
    ill talk to fomtheback again to see what we can come up with, last year was a blast.
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

only problem hitman is that i don't know any fields south of richmond. so i think it will likely end up being total eclipse on the last sunday of april.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

whatever is decided i will work with. there is no need to make everyone drive further south just because 2 nc's are lazy and do not want to drive as far.

Hmm... My vote would be to go back to Pevs, personally. To me it just seems like a better situated area. Not to mention the fact I'd be willing to bet we could get more people and fit more people on the field. But then again I've never been to any of those other fields.

The sad part is that I may not be able to go regardless of location. I'm still waiting for my new marker to even be released and I'm in the process of selling off my former one. So, I'll keep you guys updated on my situation. :|
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

Man it's be awhile since i've posted on AO. Chances are I can't make it besides i'm a shocker owner now

8. hey all, any date you choose, i will try my best to get there, i ahve buddies that woudl come....up to 5....one other owns a mag....just remeber to PM ME WHEN YOU ALL DECIDE ON A DATE....ill try my best to make whatever date you choose.... totall eclipse soudns good....since its not to far from the washington/fairfax area.

emailing me would be great to...cause i sometimes forget to check the boards...

Andrew@cunje.com

thanks~
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

You all who are thinking about not coming because you don't own a mag are lame. Come play with whatever!! If you don't have anything (between markers and whatnot), I'm sure you'll be able to borrow a setup.

I haven't even played in close to a year, so if I actually end up on a field, this could be very interesting.
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

HOPEFULLY.......my devil will be ready by then. if not i will be playing with a non agd gun, a dm5. i will still come out and play with the fellow aoers though. last year i was playing with an eblade anyways, no one cares. in fact i think there were more non agd guns last year than agd guns.

If any of you are interested in senario play, go to Splatbrothers.com they have a 26hr MXS senario on the 2 and 3 of April.
    Die Screaming

Brass Eagle Stingray
    12oz CO2
    VL 200

Here is a field in Lynchburg VA, its about 3 hours south of DC, 2 hours south of Richmond, 3.5 hours from VA beach, an hour north of Danville (total of 3 hours to Raliegh NC).
    They have lots of Woods fields, a speedball field (although its not Airball), Free all day air with the purchase of a Half case of paint (any brand).
    They only do private groups on sunday so we would have the run of the field.
    http://www.painted-forest.com/

As for my attendance I am not sure, I changed jobs a while back and travel alot so i am not really sure on what dates are open in my schedule for that part of the year.

Goat
    Originally posted by U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers
    "...I question the contributions of some of the named inventors, specifically Billy Gardner and Adam Gardner..."
    "...the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam could have invented what is claimed."
    "As with the lack of any documentation of the Gardnrs' work, Billy and Adam Gardner's testimony regarding thier own contributions does not suggest the work of inventors."

goat i agree, i play there a lot

its pretty much in the middle of VA and they have extremely cheap prices

I've played at P*** and it's a pretty decent place. Only downside is the speedball field is fairly limited.

I like the May 8th date the most. As far as where.....Not real picky. I really would prefer whatever will attract the most people, whatever has the nicest speedball/airball faciities, and has the best prices. I just want to have some fun and see everyone again.

Just posting to see what going to happen with this.
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

not to rain on the parade, but i would like at least one airball field. i play woods-concept-hyperball-etc but i love airball. if everyone votes that place, ill accept and go though

I'm with phantom. I love woods etc as much as the next guy, but I want airball.

and I'm willing to do another 3-man....with better score keeping

lmao, i remember that vividly. 3rd place, team sexmonkeys..................wtf?!

that was a great tourney though

Quote Originally Posted by dj89
    Just posting to see what going to happen with this.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Python14
    I'm with phantom. I love woods etc as much as the next guy, but I want airball.

don't worry, where ever we go will have airball

Bad memories...

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    huh?

I posted so when you get the date, place etc. I could see if I could make it.

The memories....

haha...talk about an awkward moment.

Oh well, no harm done.

If I have equipment again by the time this rolls around, you better bet your brass buttons I'll be there, rippin' it up Sex Monkies style!

lmao, i forgot about that pic. its all good kev, just playing around with you. i will help in the 3 man also

yeah, we need to do a better job of organizing it than last time. and perhaps a given score keeper. Rather than me, and like two other guys.

Bumpity bump bump
    bumpity bump bump

May 8....May 8...May 8!

Up, won't be usin the same marker this time. Thecavemankevin, my emag has... evolved.

my mag has.....disappeared
    maybe my devil will be ready, i do not really know. but then my mag will be replaced with a dm5.......or an eblade if i can get it fixed by then........ill have something by then. i just hope i have enough money to come out, ultimate madness is going to absolutely kill me.

I like apples and bananas.