Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic (planing stages)

so frag, phantom and ho, when yall getting your devils?\

[/me pour salt on open wounds]

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Forever and never and a half; frankly I dont care anymore. When it shows up Ill take it as a very pleasant suprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Ho
    Forever and never and a half; frankly I dont care anymore. When it shows up Ill take it as a very pleasant suprise.
    lmao, i told my self that also

i have a gun for now anyways, the dm5. i am good to go as far as guns go, i still need to get that lovely piece of crap eblade working again.
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

I hope I have a gun by then. We'll have to see.

Any Date/Time/Place set yet? This thread is cluttered and I can't keep track anymore. I'll bring my Apollo Angel. My Mag and Cocker are due for the custom shop...

Ho! When you gonna answer your email?

i have been very very bizz-E at work the past few weeks. Right now it is looking like May 1st at Total Eclipse. I am going to contact them and see what kind of arrangements i can make in terms of field sellection, price and paint. I should be able to complete this early next week and get back to yall with a new thread.-

Ick, dude, total eclipse is quite literally in a septic drainage field . . .

Soggie Bottom isn't too bad . . .
    *After giving personal info for buying a used item*
    LoserStrikesBack:Oh and one more thing
    SoulessShadow:yeah?
    LoserStrikesBack:By law, i have to tell you because im sending you a package
    LoserStrikesBack:im a rapist
    LoserStrikesBack:but im clean now
    And again, after reading feedback saying he's really not a rapist
    SoulessShadow:lol, really not a rapist
    Auto response from LoserStrikesBack:Raping santa...be right back
    SoulessShadow:lol, and more
    LoserStrikesBack:that was pretty ironic

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    i have been very very bizz-E at work the past few weeks. Right now it is looking like May 1st at Total Eclipse. I am going to contact them and see what kind of arrangements i can make in terms of field sellection, price and paint. I should be able to complete this early next week and get back to yall with a new thread.-
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE May 8....Please?

all i know is the later the date the better off for me. ultimate madness is raping my wallet right now.

does total eclipse have a site? it seem slike a fw people here do not like it, but i will basically play anywhere that has airball

i don't know if i personally will be able to make the May 8th date....not sure yet. Kev, can you not make it on the 1st?

As for the field, hm... i am not sure. I think TMX tmxx.com will be a good back up....it's in that same general area. Either that or back to Splatbros. The good news about Splatbros is they will have an Xball field in a week. So what do you guys think about Going back to Splatbros? I don't know if i can get the same deal on paint...but i am concerned about getting crap like last time.

Is soggie bottom BYOP?

the only problem i had with splatbrothers was the "upgraded" paint (which suxored), the owner was late, and the fact my eblade started messing up there. the fields were great, great people, push button air fills, food. how much can we get paint for, if it is not $70 a case or more im down for splatbrothers.

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    i don't know if i personally will be able to make the May 8th date....not sure yet. Kev, can you not make it on the 1st?

As for the field, hm... i am not sure. I think TMX tmxx.com will be a good back up....it's in that same general area. Either that or back to Splatbros. The good news about Splatbros is they will have an Xball field in a week. So what do you guys think about Going back to Splatbros? I don't know if i can get the same deal on paint...but i am concerned about getting crap like last time.

Is soggie bottom BYOP?
    I have been to TMX, its a pretty decent area, but the fields are EXTREMELY limited. They only have 2 sup-air fields with maybe one woods field, but i didnt see any when i went there..If it goes back to Splatbros i will not be attending. Nothing against splatbros(Donn and Ronn are very nice people), but kevin if you're not going to consider pba im not going to consider Splatbros. Kevin, Rey has changed completely since the last time you were there and the field setups are completely different along with a newly rennovated Woods Field(PM me if you want more details). Also, they wre supposed to have an xball field nearly a year ago, they said, "next week, next month" and again its back to "next week". It wouldnt suprise me if they dont get it.

As for Soggie Bottoms being BYOP, im not completely sure, but i think they are. I think i remember going on their site last year before Virginia Pursuit Cup(which sucks and you should never play it) and seeing BYOP.

I dont want to start a flame war over anything, but thats just my personal opinion on this..
    AO
    PBN
    AIM Me
    Email Me

i am up for it

right here in the fredericksburg area there are 4 fields with in 40 mins from the interstate 95 i ll give you a run down on each of them since i float between all of them from time to time

TMX paintall
    www.tmxx.com
    approx. 40 mins from exit 118 thornburg (Lousia county)
    there field is in the Lake Anna area, and currently consists of 1 air ball field and 2 woods fields one of the woods field has two forts on it. but current the field is by appointment only since the owner is currently trying to relocate the field close to fredericksburg. with big groups you can kind of wheel and deal with the owner on byop, if not he has a very good selection of paint at reasonable prices.

Total Eclipse Paintball
    www.totaleclipsehasairball.com
    aprox 1 min from exit 118 thornburg (Spotsylvania county)
    they have 1 large airball field and 1 smaller air ball, they have a mock town and small woods area. if it is wet that weekend the airball field is a swamp. he put it on top of his drain field. they are currently FPO and deal with zap and draxxus and NPS paints. dont know if he will work with a group on bring your own paint

Soggie Bottom Painball
    www.soggiebottompaintball.com
    approx. 35 min from the Rt3 fredericksburg/Culpeper exit (orange county)
    they have 2 airball fields one Small X and one regular. but every time ive been up there there has only been one set up. they have hyperpipe field that very long and with very generous size pipe bunkers every where. a small village that ive never seen any one playing on and woods field. they are FPO and i dont know if you can haggle them down to BYOP (it suck that the majority of the fields are going this way.)

Powerline Paintball
    www.powerlinepaintball.net
    approx 25 min from exit 133 Warrenton Rt 17 Exit (Stafford county)
    1 air ball field, a natural woods cource, junk yard woods course (very fun to play, lot of bunkers that make funny noises) cat tail field (bunkers out on a open field with a creek in the middle of it) Snapple field (field made up of a bunch of Snapple vending machines) and the had a pipe field but i dont know if it is still up and running(as of oct 04 i did not see it).
    not sure if it FPO ive allway brougt my own(i know them here pretty well) but with a large group you probaly would not have a problem.

hope this helps, but in my opinion for a good mix with plenty of shade, and some real cool and laid back guys, i would go with powerline. normaly when i go here with a group we have free run of the fields and know that we dont really need any refs. but they are there if you want them.

any date is fine with me just let me know
    n8

Quote Originally Posted by flyinasian016
    I have been to TMX, its a pretty decent area, but the fields are EXTREMELY limited. They only have 2 sup-air fields with maybe one woods field, but i didnt see any when i went there..If it goes back to Splatbros i will not be attending. Nothing against splatbros(Donn and Ronn are very nice people), but kevin if you're not going to consider pba im not going to consider Splatbros. Kevin, Rey has changed completely since the last time you were there and the field setups are completely different along with a newly rennovated Woods Field(PM me if you want more details). Also, they wre supposed to have an xball field nearly a year ago, they said, "next week, next month" and again its back to "next week". It wouldnt suprise me if they dont get it.

As for Soggie Bottoms being BYOP, im not completely sure, but i think they are. I think i remember going on their site last year before Virginia Pursuit Cup(which sucks and you should never play it) and seeing BYOP.

I dont want to start a flame war over anything, but thats just my personal opinion on this..
    Actually i have been thinking more and more about PBA. If he will work with me on paint and field fee then it is a possibility. I still love his field and everything about it....just never cared for some of the way it was run and the prices. Did he ever get the ram set up so they can do 45k fills? Last time i was out there was at one of the little tournies in feb of 04. Rey and i are on good terms and i have no problem with him. Let me think about it, maybe i'll stop by this week.

And Splatbros already has the xball field in their possetion, just not set up. But i do know what you mean, for the last year and a half the field was coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by n8do99
    right here in the fredericksburg area there are 4 fields with in 40 mins from the interstate 95 i ll give you a run down on each of them since i float between all of them from time to time

TMX paintall
    www.tmxx.com
    approx. 40 mins from exit 118 thornburg (Lousia county)
    there field is in the Lake Anna area, and currently consists of 1 air ball field and 2 woods fields one of the woods field has two forts on it. but current the field is by appointment only since the owner is currently trying to relocate the field close to fredericksburg. with big groups you can kind of wheel and deal with the owner on byop, if not he has a very good selection of paint at reasonable prices.

Total Eclipse Paintball
    www.totaleclipsehasairball.com
    aprox 1 min from exit 118 thornburg (Spotsylvania county)
    they have 1 large airball field and 1 smaller air ball, they have a mock town and small woods area. if it is wet that weekend the airball field is a swamp. he put it on top of his drain field. they are currently FPO and deal with zap and draxxus and NPS paints. dont know if he will work with a group on bring your own paint

Soggie Bottom Painball
    www.soggiebottompaintball.com
    approx. 35 min from the Rt3 fredericksburg/Culpeper exit (orange county)
    they have 2 airball fields one Small X and one regular. but every time ive been up there there has only been one set up. they have hyperpipe field that very long and with very generous size pipe bunkers every where. a small village that ive never seen any one playing on and woods field. they are FPO and i dont know if you can haggle them down to BYOP (it suck that the majority of the fields are going this way.)

Powerline Paintball
    www.powerlinepaintball.net
    approx 25 min from exit 133 Warrenton Rt 17 Exit (Stafford county)
    1 air ball field, a natural woods cource, junk yard woods course (very fun to play, lot of bunkers that make funny noises) cat tail field (bunkers out on a open field with a creek in the middle of it) Snapple field (field made up of a bunch of Snapple vending machines) and the had a pipe field but i dont know if it is still up and running(as of oct 04 i did not see it).
    not sure if it FPO ive allway brougt my own(i know them here pretty well) but with a large group you probaly would not have a problem.

hope this helps, but in my opinion for a good mix with plenty of shade, and some real cool and laid back guys, i would go with powerline. normaly when i go here with a group we have free run of the fields and know that we dont really need any refs. but they are there if you want them.

any date is fine with me just let me know
    n8

that all helps a ton. it still sounds like TE is the best choice, if i can haggle them into a paint deal. Powerline sounds nice too, but i don't like the sounds of them just haveing one airball field and mostly woods. TMX is nice, and i have met the owner a couple times, but i have never actually played there. As for soggy, your referal makes them un-appealing to me so they are out.

Stand by guys, if we have to we can always bump it towards the end of May....only if we have to.

I understand and all...its your event and i'd love to make it. But i can promise you i can't make the 1st as i have finals the week after

all i ask is that you do what you can, but i understand entirely if you can't

granted, it will be the 10000th ao-ma day that ive missed...but eh

i am up for whatever, whenever, as long as it includes an airball field (preferably not underwater). did everyone vote on a date, or was a date just set? only a question, i missed the date picking part of this thread.

www.skylinepaintball.com is still willing to host it.
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

18. **** man...lets just play...what date was decided on...get back to me asap nuckas
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    www.skylinepaintball.com is still willing to host it.

Ugh, good god no. Im not playing on thier so called "fields". Their "fields" are on fricken rocks. I was forced to play there 2 times last year, im not going back. Im sure anyone would agree with me who slides, sliding on gravel=bad.

Kevin, ill PM you with some info..

Ugh, good god no. Im not playing on thier so called "fields". Their "fields" are on fricken rocks. I was forced to play there 2 times last year, im not going back. Im sure anyone would agree with me who slides, sliding on gravel=bad.

I back this 1000000000%. Skylines Fields are literally gravel. That field will allways be with me, as it is embedded in my knee . . . . and man, me and my team got screwed over so bad with their alleged "winter shell" blaze. Worst paint I have ever seen . . . . ever, quoted by the women *name wont be said* selling it to us as "good fresh paint to shoot" that day. Never going back. Plus, it is like 14 miles from west Virginia, in the middle of no where . . .

Quote Originally Posted by 02vertcocker
    in the middle of no where . . .

Hick Central!! Their Virginia Pursuit cup was a Hick tournament, i am ashamed i played in it..

Yeah, I was up there for a beans to check it out. What team are you playing with?

Just let me know when and where, and I'll try and be there.

Im going to skyline for a scenario game in April. Yes its very rocky, and last time i was there their white box paint looked similar to the Cingular logo
    Does anyone wanna go try out Powerline with me I wanna play somewhere with crazy snapple machine bunkers and funny sounding ones "ping pong ping pong pang pap"

PS Kev is the father of my baby

just hit me up if you want to try out powerline, i have a good group of 5+ (including me) and we really enjoy going up there you wont be disapointed. by the way this saturday they are having a support your troops day with insane low prices. heres the link http://amazingforums.com/forum2/POWERLINEP/487.html

Walkon will be FREE.
    Paint will be sold $3 above cost.
    White box $31 a case.
    Blaze $39 a case.
    Air fee (if you need it.) C02 or all day air $7
    So if you have all your stuff come play for free!!
    !!!! ONE DAY ONLY MARCH 5th !!!!!
    You can bring your own paint / air if you would like. This is a day to get everyone out and play at little to no cost!!!
    We appreciate our troops so much we are happy to express it in this manner. Well miss you Nick!!

they have a guy on there team that is getting ready to be sent to iraq and plus there will me many other soliders up there as well.

this saturday i am running the TMX shop in fredericksburg so the owner can go and watch his son compete in the state wrasling meet in roanoke.

but any other time just let me know.
    n8

Oh come on, you're severely exaggerating. I've been playing at Skyline for many years and I've never experienced anything that bad. And I'm a very aggressive player.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    Oh come on, you're severely exaggerating. I've been playing at Skyline for many years and I've never experienced anything that bad. And I'm a very aggressive player.
    No, im not over exaggerating..

First time i slid ont he field even through my empire pants, my entire knee was scraped from the rocks. My teammate who slid into snake ripped his pants on the rocks, first time we had the pants too. I slid into snake with my palm down and tore the bottom of my hand apart, i had about 10 little rocks in my palm. I have scars on the back of my right arm from skyline still, not from being hit but from sliding. I refuse to play at skyline and on their rock "field". Yes im a little stubborn, but im not going to mess myself up playing there..

No, im not over exaggerating..

First time i slid ont he field even through my empire pants, my entire knee was scraped from the rocks. My teammate who slid into snake ripped his pants on the rocks, first time we had the pants too. I slid into snake with my palm down and tore the bottom of my hand apart, i had about 10 little rocks in my palm. I have scars on the back of my right arm from skyline still, not from being hit but from sliding. I refuse to play at skyline and on their rock "field". Yes im a little stubborn, but im not going to mess myself up playing there..
    I wear shorts when I play, and that has never, EVER, happened to me.

Oh well, it looks like I won't be going anyway. Doesn't look like I'll have enough money for my new marker when it's released. How sad.

29. HEY, ****S, when are we playing....i am drunk...a55holes, i9 want to play!!

some concrete info would be good right about now....