Thread: Hayward, CA?

Hayward, CA?

anyone here play at operation paintball in Hayward CA? i live in oakland and wondered if i would ever meet any of you there...

i use to play there often, but now i play at norcal.

operation is pretty fun though
    Aced/predator Adrenalin LCD
    2k Dark Angel [
    98 LED Angel ( kinda )
    shark attack X-MAG
    Eclipse Factory Eblade
    "We Want More Squeege!! (rawwk)" - AGD
    "I'm looking for an xmag in excellent or perfect condition. I have a black 2k3 mech cocker with Palmer everything (worth about US $800) I can trade, which is in excellent condition, well timed, reliable, and pinches all but the oldest super brittle paint." Flyboy771

Hmm..not that I live ANYWHERE close, but I have spent a lot of time in Hayward for work. Just saw the name and though...hey, I have been there...so just ignore my post

Operation is pretty damn small. I've never played there, and I can't think of any other members of the norcal crew that do.

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

you say its small yet youve never played there? they just completely redid their facilities, they now have 2 indoor fields and one outdoor... prices are good too... great place if you love airball/speedball like me.

i live in Half Moon Bay and i havent played there. kinda want to check it out though. i mostly play on the bluffs here, santa clara fairgrounds, and paintball jungle.

is the place in burlingame open yet? its just on the other side of the hill from me

upgrade fund: $145

Quote Originally Posted by SSniper
    you say its small yet youve never played there? they just completely redid their facilities, they now have 2 indoor fields and one outdoor... prices are good too... great place if you love airball/speedball like me.
    I've seen their facilities. I went for the rally when Hayward tried to shut them down. Its nice that they offer the service, and I havent really seen the new fields, but the old ones were very small.

Again, I have never heard any member of the norcal crew talk about playing there.

i am not From your norcal crew ..though i have played with you on more then one occasion.

my norcal crew has been there a couple of times, i use to play there often. when its not to crowded it is superb paintball. Very fast turnaround on games, and great staff.

though when its a big crowd, things get a little i dont know ....frustrating on the small feilds.

Hey,

My groups of friends plays there at least once a month or more. It's a nice smallish facility and the outdoor field is fun.. Refs are cool. And paint pricing is decent for FPO [At least last time, they had Draxxus Inferno]

We'll be there playing on Feb 5 at Noon.

Koz

Automag CF#000393

Its a decent field. Can be a lot of fun to play there. If you do go, expect to pay exorbanite prices and to get shot up a lot. Last time I played there I came home with 30+ welts, granted I was hitting the 50 off the break every game and doing a lot of run-thrus... There can sometimes be good compittion, I think that a lot of former old school hustle players still chill at OP.

To recap, if you dont mind paying, it can be a lot of fun. The outdoor field is the only one to play though so I wouldnt recomend going there on a rainy day. The astroturf is a blast, expect to slide for miles.

Peace from Boston,

Curly
    AGG!

koz, maybe me and my friends can meet up with you guys there one day... though im shipping out my mag this weekend hopefully so it can get some steroids, so im not expecting to have it back for a couple of weeks.. **sigh**

I use to play there a long time ago, I must say it was very fun except on one of their outdoors fields which was poorly lit. This was many years ago though so Im sure they have upgraded since.
    You better watch yo' self B!

I used to buy all my stuff from there. Indoor field is TINY. Outdoor is much bigger/better.

All about the 510 baby!!

They didn't have the outdoor field years ago did they?????