Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for X_Automag_X

Feedback for X_Automag_X

If you have any feedback for me (good/bad) , from any transactions I may have done with you please leave feedback for me in this forum.
    Automag w/LVL 10 Mod
    Intelliframe
    14" Boomstick
    My AO Feedback

My eBay feedback

Great guy to work with. Sent the money fast. Was fine with a small mistake I made, when most people would have been calling me up and yelling at me. If I had the chance to do buisness with him again, I would! Thanks again!

Awesome Buyer!! Great Communication, fast payment, and a good guy!! I will definitely do business with X Automag X again in the future. Thanks!!

Great guy all-around

Bought a Qloader package off me. Very patient on waiting for me to setup my paypal acct properly. Great communication with quick replies and fast with the payment. Absolutely no hassle during the whole deal. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks buddy

Cheers

Deal with X_Automag_X

Awesome Guy!! Great Communication, and a good guy!! I will definitely do business with X Automag X again in the future. Thanks!!
    My Feedback
    Keep it safe!

great guy to deal with. item as described. arivied in a timly fashion. A+.

Great guy to deal with. Purchased a All American barrel off him for dirt cheap. Looks to be in great condition as paid for. Great guy, fast communication, couldnt ask for a better transaction. Wouldnt mind doing business with him again!

Great guy! Was in contact throughout entire deal, unbelievably prompt payment, and fun to do business with. Would deal with again any time.

e-orracle blue/black fade
    nexxus internals
    rex dialer
    ergo
    14" ultalite
    ,\ ,\
    makes me smile

A++++++++++ traded, kept in contact the whole time! thanks!
    Custom gun cases f/s! PM me!

Smooth transaction, quick shipment, good trader.

Great guy, sent the stuff fast..<3!

Bought a five pod Qloader system, complete with extra parts, pack and CMS for 144.5 shipped priority with insurance. I would not hesitate in trading with him again.

aut

I just bought an ASA off of him , communicates very well , shipped very quickly , I would highly reccomend doing buisness with him.
    "Anyone can slap together a high-end electro , where as building a high-end mechanical is truely an art form" - nuclear zombie

Feedback

X_Automag_X has the bet communication of any seller I have had to deal with A++. The Item was perfect and as described. Shipping was fast. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
    Thanks

awsome person to purchase from, bought a old school trigger frame from him, arrived very quickly, definatly a great person to do business with
    Automags.Org Online Forums - feedback for paintballwannab

Great seller. I bought a rail, classic valve and a sear. The power tube spacer was missing and he gave me another part I needed and some cash to make up for it. I got a power tube spacer kit from AGD and it works great now. Shipping was fast, packaging was great. all around great transaction. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Bought a foregrip off him this time. Same great service as before. Highly recommended.

Great seller, would buy from again anytime. Real fast shipment and smooth transaction.
    68 Classic Mag with power feed body, lightning drop, CP black on/off ASA, groved trigger intelli frame wired to 12v revy, 12" DYE SS, 14" or 17" Stone Cold II, VA, Black Ice Reg, SS Lines, PT Exteme Side Arm, Spyder Compact w/ too much stuff to list.

Sold X a black ule body with rogue feedneck and he sent the money very fast and kept in contact the whole time. Thank you very much.

x_automag_x

Quote Originally Posted by X_Automag_X
    If you have any feedback for me (good/bad) , from any transactions I may have done with you please leave feedback for me in this forum.
    great person to deal with .....great comunication fast shipping > honest
    Thanks

purchased a spyder adapter and macro 90's from him and he shipped them very quickly.. got them right away. Would definitely do business with him again.

Purchased a 68/3000 tank and dye rhino cover. EXCELLENT communication, made sure everything was legit. would defineately do business with again.

Got an Omega rail from him. Fast shipment and perfect condition, very good customer relations. Thanks again!

Good seller, item was in good condition and as described.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

A+++++ Ao'er

If you are looking for a great person to deal with then look no further! This was just about the easiest transaction ever done. He keeps in constent contact, curtious, extremely trustworthy and uses paypal! Thanks again. - Tach

great seller

noe sold me a spyder trigger frame at a great price and and he made a good transaction with good communication.....

thanks bro

Nice transaction!

I purchased an Intelliframe and a bolt from him and communications and shipping were great.

It doesn't get any better!!!

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Great Seller!!! Bought a Dye Stainless for my Mag and it couldnt have gone better

great seller quick ship Thanks!!
    BUNBU ICHI

Rogue Strangler Feedneck

Very professional and courteous seller. Item arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks!
    Tom Kaye Announces Retirement - 12/8/04 - A date which will live in infamy.

ICD Owners Group
    My Feedback