Thread: Splatplayer's feedback

Splatplayer's feedback

If you have bought sold or trades leave me some Feedback
    Thanks.

Thumbs up

Successful Trade! Everything was sent as pictured and as promised. Great communication and easy transaction! Thanks Again

Sold me a pump mag milled body and shipped promptly to UK

Thanks

Gary

Bought a couple new J&J barrels. He shipped quickly, and threw in a couple spare wire detents as a bonus. Thanks!

Sold me 4 barrels at a great price

I bought a PF plug, an Armson barrel and a sight rail from splatplayer. Communication was easy enough, and questions answered rapidly. When the items arrived, they were neatly packed, and insulated to withstand the most abusive handling, thank you for that. Well out of their protective shell, all the items were in pristine NIB condition, the barrel still in its original sealed plastic bag.

I would gladly do business with splatplayer again, and I would definitely recommend him. Thank you for a smooth and easy deal.

Splatplayer was very good with communication, all questions/concerns were answered very quickly, he didnt think he shipped his order fast enough so he sent me an extra barrel, all the barrels were neatly packed. If splatplayer had any pieces that you may need I would suggest going through him.