Thread: Gun stolen

Gun stolen

Hey guys, a sad day in paintball, my team and i are preparing to go to a even in the NWPS if any of you know it. However, last night as my team was at a diiner, my freinds house was broken into and alot of his failys stuff was stolen, including my team mates b2k. Now its not the biggest or best gun but if any one sees it in the Oregon area pla give me a contact, its a bone stock b2k with a scratch on the right side near front(cant miss it). Also, we are trying to raise money for a repacement for my team mate, so if any one wants to donate even like $2 it would be great. my email iis captanjack123@yahoo.com my aim is Burloc312 and my temmates aim is manshe1 so plz if you know anything or see it or wnt to help contact me or him, thnx
    Captain of team INQ or Inquisition
    One of the Best Teams in Centeral Oregon

Owner of a blue half milled 03 Viking

=/ hope you find it

thats bad man. sry to hear it. post the serial numbers if you have them

Post pics and a detailed description. Good luck from the East coast.
    [Something Cool is Here]

we need to scan a pic up, serial is unknow, my freind never realy looked at it(its newish)

if someone ever stole my gun and i found out who i would probaly break there face with my fist, lol sorry bout losing the gun though
    my ao feedback https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167490

Quote Originally Posted by Q01
    we need to scan a pic up, serial is unknow, my freind never realy looked at it(its newish)
    Not knowing the serial number will seriously hamper your efforts to recover the marker. That should be the first thing you look at and write down when you get a new marker.

we we klnow no serial nuber will hinder but we are gonna try out buts off to get it back

Hey man good luck... what team are you playing NWPS?

I'm trying to find a team for my lame-*** to play on
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

u need a team? we got room for one, give me a pm, my team mate is kinda not in the running doe to no gun