Thread: Tank Testing?

Tank Testing?

My tank just passed the three year mark, its a fiberwraped Nitro Duck 68 preset. I dont know much about hydrostatic testing and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get it done? How expensive is it and how long does it take? Is there possibly one near wheeling and if not can i sent my tank through air mail???

I just got mine rehidroed from www.firstcallpaintball.com they don't show it on their website you have to call. It cost $20 and they can do it in two days.

Lightbulb

Is it a tuffskin Nitroduck? They just got approved for 5 year Hydro dating. If your DOT-E is 10915 you qualify. www.nitroduck.com/5year.html
    Good Traders:
    RT_Luver, Dubstar, Sk8ermog, RTrampage, Butterfingers, Emagster,Snakebite78, oldsoldier, italian_animal, ciscokid, cannedheat, Sniper, Bensongg, tombraider68, TAW, unrealsm, NJpaint

My Feedback

Nice! Now how can I prove that mines a 5 year retest instead of a 3?

I believe the Tuffskins are stamped to say that...

Not all the Tuffskins have the 5 year stamp (mine doesn't) you will need to contact nitro duck to get a certified copy to show when your tank has reached the 3yr mark stated on the side. Just visit their website www.nitroduck.com or give them a call.

Thanks for all your help guys, very glad I don't have to send it in for 2 more years!!!