Thread: AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic, date..set..match!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic, date..set..match!!

It's official!

Where:
    The third AOMA will be at Paintball Authority in south side Richmond (about 15 minutes south of Richmond). If you want to check out their site go to www.pbauthority.com. They truely have some of the nicest fields in VA, (multiple air fields including Xball field, woods field, town field and my favorite hyperball field ever). They are all very close to the staging area and are on grass fields (not the mud plans like at Pevs ).
    field opens at 11 for play, but gate should be open at 10
    Details:
    Field Fee/Air
    • If we have 20+ people field fee will be $15 a person with all day air.

Paint:
    • Diablo white box: 36~39 (deppending on if he has to pay shipping that week)
    • Diablo Blaze: 45

When:
    Sunday, May 8th (can possibly be changed if not enough can make this date)

Hotel:
    This isn't official yet, but i used to work at a hampton inn about 10-15 minutes away from the field and i can hopefully get a deal. The current rate is 82 per night for a double room. But i can hopefully get something better than that.

Directions:
    • From the south (you NC guys): 95N to 288W (can only go one way). Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.
    • From the North: 95S to 64W. Then 64W to 288E/S. Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.
    • From the East (beach guys): Hell, just stay on 64 till you get to 288 . Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.

I am sure we will do something like last time where we met at a McD's

Who's going to be there:
    • Thecavemankevin 804.986.9134
    • Jam +1
    • darkripper +2
    • Ty McNeer 410-615-1647
    • RobertP 95% sure he will attend 410.812.7197
    • Sbjim

bold = confirmed attendies

=9 attendies

possible attendies:
    • phanotomhitman

If you know for sure your going please post here (and if you don't mind a cell number)

you all should "subscribe" to this thread so you can know when people post
    Last edited by thecavemankevin; 05-07-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Yay!

Link to more field Pics!

The X-ball Field has been setup like it was in LA Open 2k5 for 7-man, its a nice field. The 2 Airball fields will be blown up and setup in a 3/5-man setup. If you have any questions concerning the field facility and or information feel free to PM me or post on the PBA Website.

Seeing how this is a Sunday, i expect there will be quite a bit of good players there because its a practice date most likely for the PBA teams. I plan to be there, seeing how its my homefield

<scroll>Click here to Subscribe to the Thread</scroll>
    AO
    PBN
    AIM Me
    Email Me

I should be there.

Wow, why did everything have to reschedule for the weekend of the 15th! Set our Nags Head trip around the AO day (8th) and the Toyota meet (21st and 22nd) to the 15th. Now just this week both the AO day and the Toyota meet moved their dates to the weekend of the 15th, lol.

Well, I guess we'll have to miss this one. Hope it's as fun as the last one! Phantomhitman, I want that battery pack!

Oh man, PBA is a great field. I loved it the day I went. Man I wish I had a working gun!

I'll try and come anyway. For now, put me down as a maybe.
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    Man I wish I had a working gun!
    Now you can go!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1804785

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll
    Wow, why did everything have to reschedule for the weekend of the 15th! Set our Nags Head trip around the AO day (8th) and the Toyota meet (21st and 22nd) to the 15th. Now just this week both the AO day and the Toyota meet moved their dates to the weekend of the 15th, lol.
    there, changed to the 8th so you and your pops can hopefully make it. HAPPY NOW?

hmmm....I can probably still go.

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    there, changed to the 8th so you and your pops can hopefully make it. HAPPY NOW?
    Don't change stuff around for us. If nobody objects, then the 8th is cool w/ us, but if anybody objects, leave it at the 15th.

I'm a definite attendee now, Kev. And add JWalker for the time being. We'll be carpooling again. w00t.

And if anyone needs to contact me or JWalker or possibly a place to stay, my cell is 540.460.4212.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    I'm a definite attendee now, Kev. And add JWalker for the time being. We'll be carpooling again. w00t.
    Maybe you guys wont get lost for like 4 hours again

Hey a friend of mine just said he will go also. Olny thing is he might be using a Tippmann A-5 so go easy on him about not running with a mag just yet. But he might be buying my old automag from me.

Rob
    "It is not the horror of war that trobles me but the unseen horrors of pease.""In an hour of darkness a blind mand is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way."

Haha, don't worry. Only some of us shoot mags anyway. Heck, I will have my Timmy with me.

awsome guys.....getting excited for this

It's looking like it would be a stretch for me to make the date right now, a July/August time would be quite awesome.

VVVV but there are many many good reasons, like that one, that say we should probably stick to the same date. Whatever, I'll try my best either way.
    Last edited by BobTheCow; 04-23-2005 at 10:57 PM.
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

July and August are a no go...

Ok...

Our little group has made plans to attend on May 8th. This has required that some of us get time off, swap around work shifts and clear family schedules. I believe that changing the date this late in the game will cause some people more inconvienence. Having another event in July or August would be an excellent idea.

I have prior commitments all through out July and August, precluding any events during that time period. Without my "leadership" our group is likely to not attend, hence I believe that the May 8th event should continue as scheduled.

SFL E Mag Chimera
    Automag CF000230
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

fair enough, date stays put. ty, how many guys do you have coming with you?

sorry for not posting recently. as fromtheback was saying, my cash is tight as well as my time. i can make it up and play, but i have no one to ride up with, no one to share food/room with, and no one to make sure i do not fall asleep on my way home. i just started a new job 2 weeks ago, so asking for time off would not bea great idea right now. if i can make it, i will, but do not count on it.
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

We have 4 people confirmed. That number includes the following AO members:
    tymcneer
    robertp
    sbjim

The 4th is not a registered AO member.

We have 2 more possibles, which are also AO members:
    grelvire
    wraith
    And one none member who will attend based on his grades.

The possibles are simply a matter of convining them to play two weekends in a row

Ty

SFL E Mag Chimera
    CF000230
    Last edited by tymcneer; 04-24-2005 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by tymcneer

The possibles are simply a matter of convining them to play two weekends in a row

Ty

SFL E Mag Chimera
    CF000230
    that shouldnt be to hard of a sale