Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic, date..set..match!!

AOMA II (Va, Nc, Md) AO-Mid Atlantic, date..set..match!!

It's official!

Where:
    The third AOMA will be at Paintball Authority in south side Richmond (about 15 minutes south of Richmond). If you want to check out their site go to www.pbauthority.com. They truely have some of the nicest fields in VA, (multiple air fields including Xball field, woods field, town field and my favorite hyperball field ever). They are all very close to the staging area and are on grass fields (not the mud plans like at Pevs ).
    field opens at 11 for play, but gate should be open at 10
    Details:
    Field Fee/Air
    • If we have 20+ people field fee will be $15 a person with all day air.

Paint:
    • Diablo white box: 36~39 (deppending on if he has to pay shipping that week)
    • Diablo Blaze: 45

When:
    Sunday, May 8th (can possibly be changed if not enough can make this date)

Hotel:
    This isn't official yet, but i used to work at a hampton inn about 10-15 minutes away from the field and i can hopefully get a deal. The current rate is 82 per night for a double room. But i can hopefully get something better than that.

Directions:
    • From the south (you NC guys): 95N to 288W (can only go one way). Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.
    • From the North: 95S to 64W. Then 64W to 288E/S. Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.
    • From the East (beach guys): Hell, just stay on 64 till you get to 288 . Take 288 to Rt60W (midlothian trpk) towards Powhatan. Then stay on 60 until you get to Rt 676/Urbine Rd.

I am sure we will do something like last time where we met at a McD's

Who's going to be there:
    • Thecavemankevin 804.986.9134
    • Jam +1
    • darkripper +2
    • Ty McNeer 410-615-1647
    • RobertP 95% sure he will attend 410.812.7197
    • Sbjim

bold = confirmed attendies

=9 attendies

possible attendies:
    • phanotomhitman

If you know for sure your going please post here (and if you don't mind a cell number)

you all should "subscribe" to this thread so you can know when people post
    Last edited by thecavemankevin; 05-07-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Yay!

Link to more field Pics!

The X-ball Field has been setup like it was in LA Open 2k5 for 7-man, its a nice field. The 2 Airball fields will be blown up and setup in a 3/5-man setup. If you have any questions concerning the field facility and or information feel free to PM me or post on the PBA Website.

Seeing how this is a Sunday, i expect there will be quite a bit of good players there because its a practice date most likely for the PBA teams. I plan to be there, seeing how its my homefield

<scroll>Click here to Subscribe to the Thread</scroll>
    AO
    PBN
    AIM Me
    Email Me

I should be there.

Wow, why did everything have to reschedule for the weekend of the 15th! Set our Nags Head trip around the AO day (8th) and the Toyota meet (21st and 22nd) to the 15th. Now just this week both the AO day and the Toyota meet moved their dates to the weekend of the 15th, lol.

Well, I guess we'll have to miss this one. Hope it's as fun as the last one! Phantomhitman, I want that battery pack!

Oh man, PBA is a great field. I loved it the day I went. Man I wish I had a working gun!

I'll try and come anyway. For now, put me down as a maybe.
    AO Mid-Atlantic Part Duece.

Come on Powerlyte!

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    Man I wish I had a working gun!
    Now you can go!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1804785

i am really hoping to make it out there. put me down for now, i will update you if i cannot come.
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

Had tons of fun at the last one, I should be able to come to this if I dont have too much going on in school at the time. so put me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll
    Wow, why did everything have to reschedule for the weekend of the 15th! Set our Nags Head trip around the AO day (8th) and the Toyota meet (21st and 22nd) to the 15th. Now just this week both the AO day and the Toyota meet moved their dates to the weekend of the 15th, lol.
    there, changed to the 8th so you and your pops can hopefully make it. HAPPY NOW?

hmmm....I can probably still go.

Team sexmonkies may have to make a reappearance Noah (it was sexmonkies wasnt it?)

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin
    there, changed to the 8th so you and your pops can hopefully make it. HAPPY NOW?
    Don't change stuff around for us. If nobody objects, then the 8th is cool w/ us, but if anybody objects, leave it at the 15th.

haha, yes, indeed it was. Maybe a little mini-Xball tourney is in line.

btw, cell phone is 540-797-9568

Depending on which weekend it is depends on whether I'll have to stay at a hotel or not.
    Last edited by Python14; 03-16-2005 at 07:13 PM.

My calendar looks good for the 8th and 15th so hopefully nothing changes. I'll be attending, but I'll be rawking a viking...

July
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this one. Put me down as a yes for now, I'll make sure I don't plan anything then. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

xyxyll, should i put you down for a yes then?

If it's the 8th, then yes, we'll be there.

I plan to attend, providing that nothing comes up and the date doesn't change suddenly.

I am also encouraging Sprye Bane to attend. If all of us can make it, we will be able to field about 10 people, 8 sporting Mags!

Ty McNeer
    Cell 410-615-1647
      Proud Owner of the SFL Emag, Chimera

I should be able to attend, and some other members of Sprye Bane by my count we should have around 10 going most sporting mags.......

Xyxyll, if I had the money to buy any 1 of those I'd be buying my next marker. I'm waiting for The isis to come out. They may be purchasable soon but I won't have one in my hands before May 8th.

Now if you still have any 1 of those 3 by May 8th I wouldn't mind borrowing one.

But I've gotten 2 offers to borrow markers so I should be in good shape. I'm a more likely attendee now. w00t!

oh heres my cell phone number too 919 302 8267, lol smart idea to post cell phone numbers on AO knowing my luck Ill get like 50 calls

Oh, and Ho is coming too right? he was way too entertaining last time to not make it again

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreal Rogue
    I'm waiting for The isis to come out.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, I just thought that that was humorous.

Mother's Day, hmmm?

...I should finally be able to make it!!

I'm a super-poor high school senior who's gonna have to save a ****load of money for beach week and IAO and (hopefully, oh god I hope this works out) AO-Canada, so I'll probably just get up early on Sunday and drive down there and then come home afterwards the same day, in order to save hotel room money. Anybody happen to know from experience how long the drive from northern Virginia (Fairfax/Springfield) to the field is?
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

Probably about 2.5 hours. Just a guess.

btw, make any college decisions yet?

Accepted to Newport, rejected from Penn State, should hear back from Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, and James Madison within the next two weeks.

/me bites his nails... tense time!

probably only about 2 hours in the morning with little to no traffic. figure atleast 2.5 going home though.

Quote Originally Posted by Python14
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, I just thought that that was humorous.
    Don't laugh at the naive kid.

Okay, I'm a definite attendee unless Ho can't make it or decides to be a meanie and not lemme borrow his Timmy. :P

My cell is 540.460.4212 if you need any help in the Richmond area. I'll be staying at my Richmond house again and it's like 40 minutes to an hour from PBA. If I remember correctly...
    Last edited by Empyreal Rogue; 03-23-2005 at 12:33 AM.

haha, don't worry, I was waiting on the Isis for a while too....I just gave up. I'm sure it's gonna kick *** though.

I might have a gun to borrow then. It depends.

Btw, Who is intersted in another tournament?

Shives Guest

Slight thread-jack...

Anyone in the Baltimore/DC area know what happened to Dave "Funa" Holstein (former owner of 68caliber.com" or Scott "Aphex" Sumida? Used to live in B-more several years ago. Looking to re-connect w/ these guys. Also some guy from further north who had to be shlepped around by his Mom who was totally cool.

Thanks,
    Shives

I registered at the VA "Roll Call." Too bad you guys are going so far south to play. (Fairfax dweller)

It woulda been awsome as hell to join ya. It's not so much the distance as it is the Sunday. Even worse, its not so much the Sunday as it is the MONDAY!

And I can't drive that far and back to be ready for Monday after a day of paintball. Heck, I don't know if I would be ready for a Wed after a full day of popping.

But hey, no sweat, next time right?

That park looks awsome and the prices seem pretty good. Now go shoot some paint! Can't wait till we all play a little more around the DC area. I could bring my regulars.

Poor T. M. >> <<< all by his self
    Last edited by Tassel Mask; 03-23-2005 at 01:56 AM.