Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: *Good Traders Thread III*

Thumbs up DORKSQUAD55

Traded mag bodies with Ken. Stuff got here and looked great.Would definately deal with again.Thanks Ken!
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

Majordamage is a great seller Fast and friendly and item is as good as described

THANKS!!!

I bought a DYE Excel barrel from Dirtybunny. He replied to every PM and the barrel was in great shape just like he advertised it. I would buy from him again.
    Jonathan Edwards-Captain,Damage Inc.
    2003 CPSA Novice Division Champions

Red/Black Fade Alais Intimidator
    Red Eblade GX3 Cocker-68/4500 AGD Flatline

Check My Feedback Here
    Visit Damage Inc's Home Field and Sponsor Fox Paintball
    Check Out Damage Inc's Team Website

Bought a tank from unseenunheard, got the money to him quicka an got that tank even quicker, good seller.
    bandit5@adelphia.net
    My Trading Feedback
    "Maine, is that even a state anymore? Never hear anything about it"
    -govnamac
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog"
    RevBrown

great traders....

first and foremost tunaman...when you absolutely positively have to have it soon.

other great dealings ive had lately:

dirtybunny - A+
    vf xx
    mattyfatty182
    damageinc54 (good work on the frame)
    openboater
    unseenunheard

and last but definitely not least cphillip. where ya at.

im sure there are others i am forgetting, need bigger pm boxes

gearbox

great seller.

bought a gun & tank, had a problem w/ the tank.

refunded money, no hassle, no haggle, just bam, "here's your money back and I'm sorry"

even more impressive, i bought the two as a package, so there wasn't a fixed amount for the tank, but he amount he immediately refunded was *very* fair.

thumbs up.

mattyfatty182 Guest

jimmyjobob

I haven't seen the barrel yet, but he was nice, and shipped fast.

dorksquad55 Guest
    i traded mag bodies with Richie, good guy to d business with. quick delivery and a nice guy at that.

ken
    dorksquad55@aol.com

Restola did me right in a recent sale. I picked up a Crossfire pre-set 68/3000 metal tank from him. The tank was in very good condition, well packed, fairly priced and shipped promptly.

Thanks Restola! Happy holidays bro!
    A good friend is one that will come and bail you out of jail.
    A great friend is one that is sitting next to you in jail saying "Man that was F#%*ing Awesome"!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davej946, Awesome guy! worked out the deal with me gave me tips on sending the $ and was just really cool about the whole thing. he sent me the stuff promptly and all was in good condition he even put those stryofome penuts in there (those things are soo cool, well.. i like buble wrap more. LOL) great guy recomend anyone trade with him, i know ill be looking to see if he is selling anything else he gave me a great first expreince of trading with AO members i give him10 smilieys

TheBigRaguPB4L, bsusigep18, vf-xx

sold a body to Ragu, great guy.

got a great deal on barrels, and other misc items from bsusigep18

fast payment from vf-xx, paypal

both great traders, UP

Aliens-8-MyDad promptly sent payment for items. Very enjoyable transaction. Sent the money in a Chrostmas card! That was cool. Give this guy your business without worry.
    David M. Jones
    SPPLAT #1001321
    Loyal AGD Customer For Life
    "I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"
    "In case you haven't heard you can run your mag over with your car and it will still work" - TK

covadsucks: EXCELLENT SELLER!!!

Trade with this guy, you won't be disappointed!

I bought a long nose bolt from covadsucks and I stated I'd like to have it before the weekend. HE SENT IT EXPRESS MAIL!! WOW! Now that's what I call consideration. He had to have lost money on the deal, but rest assured I am VERY satisfied. I will gladly do business with him in the future.
    Thanks again, pal!

Tunaman

Tunaman Rocks!!! He's got to be the best trader out there bar none. I've had two very splendid deals with him and both times everything did not only meet but exceeded my expectations in every way. He is truly a very honest and worthwhile individual. Thank you so much for all your help.

Sincerely,

Don
    This is DEFINITELY the BEST way
    to SEND AND RECEIVE Money
    via the internet. Check it Out.
    NO FEES FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS!!!
    AND IT'S FREE!!!
    Get $5 for signing up and $10 for sending your first payment.
    LINK TO C2IT and AOL Quick Cash

Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com
    516-520-6668
    www.ModifiedPaintball.com
    Modifiedpaintbal - AIM

Dog

Recent trade with DOG at first seemed shakey since he wasn't responding but apparently he was very sick. But through it all, I have received his item well before some of the other items I have paid for on the board. Thanks for the extra effort and patience with me.

Don

donggie,

sold to donggie he paid very quickley bu i had trouble getting out item but did
    E-Mail: z_dogz@hotmail.com

dorksquad55 Guest

grey goose

grey goose, good trader.

i traded my brother model 98 +cash for his RT. Shipped right away, still waiting on the product, but a hll of a nice guy. should be here tommorow.

ken
    dorksquad55@aol.com

bratch, verry good trader who keeps communication open, is verry nice, and willing to work out problems. He will give you the best deal around.

by the way he has an ACI Bulldog 68ci fiber wrapped for sale for $80.00 shipped just pm him if you want it

TheBigRaguPB4L

TheBigRaguPB4L= great guy. sent money order out very fast. nice guy to deal with.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

tooslow...

For my V-Force Blue Mirror Morph. For staying with me for close to 2 months through multiple mail foul-ups. E-mails atleast once a week keeping me informed and asking how I would like to proceed. (Finally ordered one for me from paintballgear.com when it appeared that the second attempt was lost in the mail.) Hey, not going to blame the 2 months on tooslow, that's a problem with the USPS!!! Thanks again Brad!
    Insert Sig Pic Here
    Team Mint - 3man phenom.
    Rockin' The CrapPulse!
    Contact Team Mint

Impulse Status - Finished! - ... for the moment

Thumbs up dorksquad55

Great communication, very fast transaction. Definitely hope to do business w/ again.

His portion of the trade arrived in simply fantastic condition.

Great thanks to unseenunheard! Very patient and professional. He sent a track number and some much appreciated follow-up emails. And to top it off, he gave me a great deal on a z-grip.... 60 bucks! Woo-Hoo!

Thumbs up Donggie!

Donggie is a true business man! Very professional, no bull here! Thanks Don!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thumbs up two thumbs up!

For Chaos and Jimmyjobob:

I just received a regulator I inquired about last week from Chaos. He put in the mail as soon as the money arrived and kept me posted the whole time. Also, The reg is in PERFECT condition. Thanks Chaos!

Over the summer (I think) I sold a PF body to Jimmyjoebob. He sent the payment quickly, and kept constant contact with me throughout the transaction. Heck, I was even worried when UPS was late (thanks God for tracking numbers). He never was worried. I would have added this then but was unaware of this thread...sorry.

Both are prompt and honorable...and would do business with both again inthe future.

-- StevoC

failure is a great guy. I paid for a bolt and sight rail and he sent me an extra bolt for free. Thanks man. Everything was in mint condition, fast shipping, great price. Would love to do busseness again. Thanks

two deals. one with jimmyjobob and one with jah871. both shipped out fast and got me what i paid for. thanks guys.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

"covadsucks" is a great seller!

I bought a J & J Full Tilt barrel and 2 tips for it from him.

He shipped express, and stayed in touch throughout transaction.

Da Tunaman

Need I say more... Tunaman... I bought a basicly custom mad mini off of him with tank and all and he was great. It cam fast although it is xmas eve so mail has been slow but i give hima 20 outa 10 and mad Props thanx alot Tunaman!

capn' krunch

This guy is my new hero. He saved me from the great disease of not having a barrel. He even shipped the barrel before I payed him. Our items probably got to each other the same day. If you get a chance trade with this guy he is great. Very good communicator. thanks again!

Tunaman is the man!!! I bought one of the 10in DYE stainless barrels from him. He shipped it as soon as my payment got to him and it was brand new just as advertised. Buy from him!!!