Thread: defective warp...

defective warp...

I bought a warp a couple months ago and never got it to work. I asked a couple times and people said i didn't break it it correctly but i did everything they said and it still never worked. I played with the sensitivity, put it good new energizer batteries, and whatever else they said. so i guess what i'm getting at is has anyone had this problem or is it just me, it made me not think to much of a warpfeed although i like the idea. should i send it in ore something? thanks for the time

Jon

FREEFLOW FOR SALE

Freeflow
    Freeflow

What exactly is it not doing. As much detail as possible. Where did you buy it, is it a pro team or agd warp.

AGD

it won't spin when i fire it. i turn the sensitivity up a notch and it will keep spinning so i turn it down a little and it will go about every three shots if that. i did make a couple post about it and what i could do to fix it and people said to let it run free with the sensitivity thing turned up to the point where it starts spinning so i did for about fifteen minutes a couple times and it never did work correctly. So i just figured for a while that i never broke it in correctly even thought i did what people said so i just left it in my bag and would try it when i went to play but since it would never work i just put it away again. one of the fist times i used it and it didn't work i would just hold the primer button to make it spinn when i would rapid fire, i'm not sure if that could have done anything bad. and since i took the back panel thing off so many times trying to get it working the screw holes are a bit stripped from tightening to much. I bought it from www.paintballgeeks.com and its an agd warpfeed. thanks for taking the time to answer this stuff you are the coolest person in the world!

Ok, I take it you are using this on the RT in your sig? There is something wrong with the sensor. Where is your blue sensitivity pot? Near the oring or the dwell jumpers on the left? Sounds like you are going to have to send it in.

AGD

Does the RT have a carbon fibre frame, if so I thought they dampened the vibration causing less reliable triggering of the warp feed.

Oops, just noticed you have an intelliframe, why not wire up an intellifeed? Is the jumper seated properly on the vibration sensor 2 pins?
    Bad Dave - Enigma UK

the blue thing is next to the oring drive part on the right. Right now i have the jumpers set to have intifeed sent to it but i didn't know what parts to get or what to connect. anyways should i call up agd and get an ra number? thanks for your help tom once again you are the coolest

there is a classic thread in the tech forum which contains all the kit you will need to do it yourself.

think it is called intellifeed help with warp and hoppers-Rob?

yeah i just downloaded acrobat so i read the angel one and probably will do that so i don't need to bother anyone by sending it in.

hey tom i need some help. Instead of sending it in i'm going to put intellifeed to it. how would i do that, i bought the wires and stuff to connect it like in the angel to warp thing but i don't know what to connect it to. I have the microswitch and all that other stuff and i looked at the posts and sites that say how to do that but i don't get where to put it. Thanks for all your help, hopefully i'll get this working

Magic,

You have the right idea but it's hard to do without the Intelliframe. You have to mount the switch in the grip somehow so it closes every time you pull the trigger. I would sugest getting the Iframe, then it just bolts right up. Read the Warp to Rev picture story you will see the whole process. I am assuming you want to mount it on the RT.

AGD

i have an intelliframe and the microswitch in it and everything but i don't now where to connect wires and how and stuff like that.. i have the phone plug with the black and red wires running from it and i twisted them and everything but like i said i don't know where or what to connect them to.. thanks for your help

Jon

download and read this.

http://www.airgun.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf

If you have this all done in the frame (forget about the rev part) take the two wires coming from the frame and connect them to a mini phone plug like in the Angel to Warp Picture Story. Set the input jumper to the TOP position in the three postition jumper block. This will set your Warp to spin on a switch closure. Should work fine after that. Make sure you read the Angel to Warp pdf first.

AGD

THANKS TOM YOU THE MAN! I got it working and i am really happy now. i was so close before i just had the jumpers in the wrong spot. thanks for taking your time to help me your the best. Jon

GOOD!!! Let us know how it shoots for you and post some pics.

AGD