Thread: Which Trigger Frame?!?!

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest

Lightbulb Which Trigger Frame?!?!

I have a Dye Automag Double Trigger frame in black and Dye Double trigger in chrome. I like the trigger, but my friend is pending between my combo (not color wise) or a benchy double trigger frame? what exactly do you think he should do i like mine but i never shot a benchmark double trigger frame; are they any good and try to explain exactly what you like about it and what not, and how it feels. Wanna give him a good description.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    ANYONE WANNA HELP

Go with the Dye...Benchy trigger pull is lousy.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    UPPPPPPPPPP

any other opinions? Cmon people with benchys gimme your feedback!

I have a benchy double frame . . . . Its not on my gun anymore. The trigger pull was so sloppy i had to tear into it w/ a dremel, and make a trigger stop. . reducing the pull by about half. . . still, it was too sloppy for my taste. I went back to my old P3 frame. As far as your friend goes, I would probably recomend an intelliframe. I dont have one yet, but ive heard great things, and i trust AGD's products. As far as the Dye goes, you'll spend just as much on it as you wold for an intelliframe, ('cause youve got to get the frame AND trigger seperately, and then install the trig. yourself), additionally ive heard about some occasional tolorence problems w/ dye frames. So anyway, like i said, got w/ the intelliframe.

Intelliframe

Id have to agree with Smokee_2_7, The Intelliframe is probably the best route to go, Ive tried one and theyre very nice, the trigger pull is short and crisp, just like the pull on a stock composite grip frame.

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

Exclamation Benchy is preetty..BUT>>

My friend just got a RT Pro put together by Pro Team. It's got a Benchmark .45 double trigger frame. The gun is very pretty, I have to admit. But the trigger is very very sloppy. He can't pull the trigger back all the way, 'cause when he does, you can hear it leak. We asked Pro team this and they told us that just don't pull the trigger all the way. They stated that just slightly squeezing it and let go will fire the gun quickily. We tried that and it can actually achieve a high rate of fire. BUT, I don't know why but I think it sucks. My friend still would like to keep it 'cause the Benchmark RT pro is pretty.

It just SUCKS when my automag doesn't work.. so I see the only option is to by an AGD product - the inteliframe, or the z-grip when available.

From last weekend I know how critical the sear is. I had taped over my body with black tape trying to decide if I wanted to get a paintjob. The tape in one place got between the body and the rail, and this MINISCULE difference in clearance made my gun shoot badly and then fail completely.

Many things in this day and age are manufactured to allowed tolerances.. Sloppyness is built into the design. You design something in a way that it will still work even when things arn't perfect. That is true of many paintball guns today.. and along with that comes inconsistency in use.

AGD from what I have seen don't think like this at all. They build things to absolute precision and design things that require this precision to work. Many aftermarket parts manufacturers just arn't capable of this level of quality - so buying other manufactures products can be a bit of a crap-shoot.

There was a thread a while back which asked why AGD didn't follow the rest of the croud and offer double triggers way back.. and Toms response to most of it was "because we couldn't deliver it perfect". Same thing with the lighter bolts. That seems to be their style.. and I like it. As Tom stated, other manufacturers sell based on some features, without offering them in a way that is going to work forever.

So, I recommend the intelliframe. Not because I've used it, but because I personally believe that paying the price for AGD parts is worth the peace of mind.

Keith

Mi-f33t-R-Wet.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    ackkk any other good frames that are out besides a benchy?
    Since i had my trigger installed onto my frame i dunno how hard it is to do? Is it hard at all because my friend likes doing things himself, and what would be a certain procedure and how exactly would you romove the trigger pin from your old frame? he was leening towards dye because of the looks and my trigger feels great but benchy because its all put together. Too bad the intelliframe is not an option for him THATS why it was not stated even though they are extremely nice.

I don't see why more people aren't suggesting PowerLyte. Those things are awsome. Check http://powerlyte.com/hubs/frames.asp

But I like Benchy too so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. I did stiffen the trigger pull on mine and I like it a lot. I've slowed it down now to keep it up with my hopper.
    I have no Sig.

Good Traders

I'd forgotten about those. It's not clear to me if you have one or the benchy?

Anyone got one of these?

KEith

If you dont' mind me asking, why is the intelliframe not an option? as far as cost goes, your friend will spend just as much, (actually more) on a DYE frame. . the intelliframe comes w/ the trigger already installed, AND DYE sticky Grips. . .. whereas on any other 45 frame, you will have to buy the grips extra. . (add about $25 ) and on the dye you'll have to buy a trigger. . also about 20-30 bux.

So anyway, to re-iterate, why not go with the intelliframe?

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    well lets see...

Black Dye Double Trigger Frame - $52.20(g3pb.com)
    Chrome Dye Automag Double Trigger - $14.50(g3pb.com)
    He has stickys already got them from me for 10 bux cause i got some clear ones from someone for 10 bux but then decided i wanted black so i gave sold him them.
    !add that together and its = 66.7

hey what do you guys think of the powerlight automag double trigger frames? any of you ever shoot them, and is the trigger made of plastic or aluminum cause it looks plasticy in the pic.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    anyone know anywhere cheaper to get the power light frames, he is kinda on a budget i think between like 70 - 80 sumtin dunno exactly.

HyperSnyper Guest
    I know I shouldnt be posting this yet, as I have not yet recieved it in the mail yet, but the Hyperframe is another available choice.

I will have to admit, there are those that have had nothing but hell with them, but then again, theres those that had nothing but heaven in them.

The Hyperframe is an electronic trigger frame with a solenoid that pushes the sear. It has many modes like burst, Hyper, and plain semi.

What does this translate to, a frme that gives your gun a 13 bps capacity all in a *mouseclick* 0.5mm trigger pull.

You can find these frames at around $200 on ebay, also look into the new Storm trigger frames, they should be just as good.

Hope this helped.

-Hyper