Thread: Confused: is there different diameter flatline regs?

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

Confused: is there different diameter flatline regs?

Ok.. Ive been told, and seen many flatlines that the dropzone will not work on around the reg.. but there is a few that do work and I want to know if there is any different style flatline regs that vary in size...

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=18596

there is a pic in there, and id appreciate if someone could tell me if there is different diameter flatline regs floating around.
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

the dz2 will work with 68ci flatlines, not 47ci. the necks on the fiber wrapped tanks are longer than the 47ci's

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    ah yes, im not interested in putting it around the neck though. I want it to go around the reg.. like in my original post.

but thanks for replying

I think it might of been milled out bigger. Or I know there's a dz2 and dz3, maybe one has a slightly bigger hole.
    I like potatoes

all Flatline tanks are the same. The KAPP DZII's are different. They replaced the old 3 hole DZII with the new milled K DZII. The old 3 hole DZII works on flatlines. I have heard that the new milled K version doesn't work on flatlines. All flatlines have the same regulator diameter.

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing