Thread: PeeWee's Feedback

Land of the silent mag majority Spokane Washington.

PeeWee's Feedback

Hi figured I'd better start a thread I've done several deals but have no feedback. Here is a link to my ebay feedback!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    AGD CCI

very good buyer. sent out payment right away. this guy is trust worthy. would definitely do bussiness again with him, if given the chance. thanks again man. enjoy the reg.

Great trader, very easy to communicate with. Traded a new-er sydarm for a CCM Series 5 pump. I would recommend that you use him in the future, good guy.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Good person. Friendly, has a personality and a sense of punctuality and reason. Would do business with him again.
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

Great guy. Shipped quick. Kept in touch. Helped me out a lot. Set me up. Gave me a deal. Was a pleasure to work with.

I would most definately trade with him again. [gives thumbs up]

A+++++ AO'er

Great person to deal with, made the transaction easy, great communication, and holy hell fast shipping! Thanks again!

Awesome Trader

I have nothing but great things to say about PeeWee. He was curteous, professional, shipped quickly, and packaged very securely. The items came in beautiful shape and I couldn't be happier. All in all it was a super smooth transaction
    THANKS!

Great Seller! Fast Shipping! Buy/Trade with confidence!

Shane-O
    I have nothing good to put here...........

Wow! I can't believe I havn't posted in here yet.

I have done several deals with Peewee, and every single one of them has gone very smoothly. He is a great guy and a great trader, and I would reccomend him to anyone.