Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

so how about that video?

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    where do i get a emag on/off assembly? my RTP on/off is wasted - wouldn't come apart, i think someone loctited it, and now its trashed.
    If you can pull the pin out of the top of it, the parts you need to convert it will come with your frame. If you need a whole one, you will need to call AGD, or visit their online store. You don't need to twist the two halves apart on the RTP on/off to convert it, as that oring in there needs to stay anyway.

PSI - The vid we took to do the sound graph was done with a Sony digital still camera, meaning you can't really tell what's going on (plus it was like 10pm and dark outside). The audio was all we were after. I've got a good digital video camera that I will be using in the next day or two to take a well lit video of it dry firing. Just hang in there.

And here we have it.

Right click the link below and select "save target as".

Vidage!

That is all.

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    And here we have it.

Right click the link below and select "save target as".

Vidage!

That is all.
    OH SNAP
    Take THAT!

It won't work for me. For some reason my comp likes mpegs over avi's. Any chance you could get an mpeg version up or host it on putfile?

NM: I saved it to my hard drive. Nice dude, very nice. Can't wait for a vid with paint.

i wanna see that in semi

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPSIence
    i wanna see that in semi
    Is there no pleasing you!?
    <3

Schweet! You had more of an accent than I anticipated. I trying to get a job just so I can buy this.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Quote Originally Posted by MadPSIence
    i wanna see that in semi
    Why? If the marker will cycle that fast with ramping on, it will go that fast in semi (provided that your fingers are that fast).

I can't do that in semi, and that vid was to showcase the speed of the marker, not the speed of my fingers (which are much slower than that).

When I get my bud Eric down here with his spastic fingers, then I'll shoot a vid in semi.

If I'd have done it myself just now, you'd have been "Meh, that was slow and kinda sucked."

I will get a vid with paint up as soon as I get the new body drilled for eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by WenULiVeUdiE
    Schweet! You had more of an accent than I anticipated. I trying to get a job just so I can buy this.
    Yes, the thick accent is here to stay I fear.

Though, I warn you, deduct IQ points at your own peril.

I went to Alabama a couple of years ago, and folks made fun of my accent. That was a new low for me.

Automaggot68 Guest
    Yes, the thick accent is here to stay I fear.

Though, I warn you, deduct IQ points at your own peril.

I went to Alabama a couple of years ago, and folks made fun of my accent. That was a new low for me.

BTW, Get on AIm, or PM me, i need to talk to you about some other things, bro.

For some dumb reason the audio works, but not the video. Oh well, it sounded fast as balls. Can't wait to get one. Keep up the good work Ry.
    Dust Green X-Mag #315

ULE body w/ dual Kila V2 detents, X valve w/ LX, Y-grip w/ Dye grips, ULT, Omega rail, Stainless Steel Freak Kit.

My Feedback- https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165428

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    For some dumb reason the audio works, but not the video. Oh well, it sounded fast as balls. Can't wait to get one. Keep up the good work Ry.
    If you're using quicktime you're going to need to get some plugins for it, ro downlaod VLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    You need to DL the newest Divx codec. Try www.divx.com

It is encoded using the 5.2.1 codec.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 09-27-2005 at 12:33 AM.

Automaggot68 Guest
    If you mooks don't start buying this frame, Ryan is going to have to sell me to slave traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Automaggot68
    If you mooks don't start buying this frame, Ryan is going to have to sell me to slave traders.
    No kidding.

Something tells me that we need a PB Talk thread.

Automaggot68 Guest
    No kidding.

Something tells me that we need a PB Talk thread.
    On it.

Automaggot68 Guest

Damn are you highly efficient.

You got that one up and got three replies before I could make one of my own.

Internet

Lets talk triggers here.

what kinda of triggers can that frame accept?

A shocker triger maybe? will it accept bearing triggers? Can the trigger be made to a spring return?

sorry if that has already been adressed.

...ever in the continual search of time dilation.

Emag 4.0 "I love the way you turn me on"

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Lets talk triggers here.

what kinda of triggers can that frame accept?

A shocker triger maybe? will it accept bearing triggers? Can the trigger be made to a spring return?

sorry if that has already been adressed.
    If you read the first post of this thread, it tells you.

It already has a bearing trigger in it.

It takes UMF triggers (IE the trigger that I designed for it). That's it. No other triggers fit.

When it came right down to it, no other marker's trigger fit and performed like I wanted it to, so I did my own. It is way lighter than a shocker trigger (which = less inertial bounce), and feels very good.

There is no option to change it to spring return, but why on earth would you want to anyway?

Return weight is 100% adjustable as it stands now (with a spring you are very limited in adjustablity). Right now you can go from totally slack, to exceedingly strong in about three twists of an allen key. There is a fine and coarse adjustment, so you can really dial in the resistance you want. Plus its very smooth. There isn't that hard snap over like the EBlade frames have.

video=oh sh...

are these tears of joy in my eyes?

I've found my frame. I was thinking of going all mechanical but there are some things a mechanical frame, even with ULT, just can't do. Are you working at all with the man of tuna himself? I am planning on ordering a mag from him, very excited to be getting into paintball seriously for the first time since middle school. Basically I don't really have much experience at all in tinkering with markers...how easy would it be for me, the master newbie to install this if I order it after I get my mag from tunaman? I'm not clueless, I can use tools but I just haven't ever like taken a gun completely apart before. I figure I can stand to work a bit longer to purchase the end-all to frames. Also, am I going to be installing any other parts required to run this trigger?

Thanks, loving it. AO rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBAR
    video=oh sh...

are these tears of joy in my eyes?

I've found my frame. I was thinking of going all mechanical but there are some things a mechanical frame, even with ULT, just can't do. Are you working at all with the man of tuna himself? I am planning on ordering a mag from him, very excited to be getting into paintball seriously for the first time since middle school. Basically I don't really have much experience at all in tinkering with markers...how easy would it be for me, the master newbie to install this if I order it after I get my mag from tunaman? I'm not clueless, I can use tools but I just haven't ever like taken a gun completely apart before. I figure I can stand to work a bit longer to purchase the end-all to frames. Also, am I going to be installing any other parts required to run this trigger?

Thanks, loving it. AO rocks.
    To install it on a mechanical RTP, you'll just need to remove the old frame, take the sear rod and clevis off the old sear, and pop the On/Off assembly out of the valve to replace the pin and top orings with the ones I'll be sending along.

It will come preprogrammed for dwell and such, you shouldn't need to tinker with that at all.

Just bolt on the VA, plumb the air to it, bolt on the frame, hook up the LP hose to the LPR, and go.

If you don't think you can swing it, I'll do it for you, no charge.

You should not need to buy anything extra to make this frame work. If you need it, its included with the kit.

Sounds excellente. I haven't read through the entire topic but I'm basically understanding that once pre-ordered it'll be about 6-8 weeks, probably longer befoer the trigger arrives, correct? It's a wait but for the product, it sure seems worth it. And I figure I should be able to find a marker expert around to help me out.

Yes, right now it is looking like at least six weeks before the preorders ship. BUT, if ano takes longer than it should (like it seems to do on every project I do ), or if TAG hits a snag with the boards, or if there is a sudden shortage of every cocker LPR known to PB kind, then it could be longer.

You know how Murphy is, if I say six for sure, then it will be ten. If I say I don't know, at least I won't be wrong. I will do my best to rush things whenever I can, but I've got about as much pull as a rotten head of cabbage, so don't hold your breath for any miracles.

Laser Engraving Template Time!

Right click and save target as:

Arrggg! Here be that thar template. Yarrrrrr!

Its a PDF with a scale at the top so you can do a quick check to make sure your printer didn't scale it.

You can print it out, draw on it, and scan it to send back in, OR you can export the contents of the PDF as a JPG (its just a command in acrobat), and use Photoshop or Illustrator to whip up what you want.

Either way, send me back a JPG, PSD, or AI file that I can send along to the laser engraver when the time is right.

This is also a good time to confirm what color you want things to be. You can choose the color of:

Frame
    Trigger
    Vertical Adapter

And if you get the eye's installed by me:

Eye covers
    Rail

The LPR is gonna be black if you get it from me, unless you do some real sweet talking, and my wholesaler has your color of choice in stock.

No chrome, no nickel plate, and no gold/silver plating. Anodized colors only.

Info to send along with your completed engraving layout:

Name (that you ordered by, not your forum handle)
    Forum Handle
    Shipping address
    Package ordered
    Color Choices

Remember that the laser engraving is only going to look white/light gray, so you aren't going to want to make your base color silver or gray (unless you don't want the engraving to show).

That is all.

Go crazy guys.

laser engraving anywhere? or in the red? /have to change color from seksy silver to something else now lol

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    laser engraving anywhere? or in the red? /have to change color from seksy silver to something else now lol
    Right, I knew I forgot something.

Yes, engraving in the red areas only, and only on the side shown (there's stuff in the way on the other side).

Sorry I missed that, it was kind of important.

[QUOTE=CoolHand]No chrome, no nickel plate, and no gold/silver plating. Anodized colors only.

That'st not what I want to hear. Hopefully we can work out something.

[QUOTE=Skywalker]
    No chrome, no nickel plate, and no gold/silver plating. Anodized colors only.

That'st not what I want to hear. Hopefully we can work out something.
    Well, Gloss Silver ano is pretty close to nickel plate color wise. Its more of a whitish color, where nickel is kinda yellowy. It won't be as hard of a shine, but it gets pretty close.

I don't have plater that I work with, and Jay's man is unreliable at best (though I hear he is very good at what he does).

I can talk to Palmers, but since they want upwards of $450 to do a marker, I'd bet that you're looking at near a hundred to do a frame alone.

Sorry bud, there are just some things I can't do.