Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand

Now I'm back to square one to start collecting up the parts to install them again.

so i still blame this whole thing on TAG. gosh i complain alot.

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    so i still blame this whole thing on TAG. gosh i complain alot.
    Do what now?

coolhand, does this mean all the frames will have the chaos boards? I hope so, they seem to be a very nice board.

i was talking to myself coolhand. online no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    coolhand, does this mean all the frames will have the chaos boards? I hope so, they seem to be a very nice board.
    I think the first 9 will have the predator and the rest will have the chaos. maybe? read back, im sure youll find your answer
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    I think the first 9 will have the predator and the rest will have the chaos. maybe? read back, im sure youll find your answer
    Actually, if Goldie can get me the 25 I've ordered pretty quickly, I will use the Chaos boards only. That will make sourcing parts and building harnesses much quicker, and IMO, the boards and programming are nicer. You get the VLink with the board and the software to adjust the settings from any computer with a parallel port. Pretty sweet stuff.

I should know exactly what's going down in a week or two for sure.

sooo is it too late to order one =X or will i have to end up waiting a couple years for one? LOL

Oh you got an anti chop bolt? Put your toungue in there and prove it to me.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddback

Yes it's too late. He only made a limited amount and they've all been purchased. if someone's willing to sell though, you can buy their spot in line.

hmm well i guess its time to hack up my intelliframe and make it a pneuframe

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Yes it's too late. He only made a limited amount and they've all been purchased. if someone's willing to sell though, you can buy their spot in line.
    That's not entirely true.

I have sold 15.

I have parts enough to build 25.

And with about a month's work, I could do another 25.

But I'm not taking any more orders until I get the preorders all done and out the door.

And here I thought I had completely missed out. I did get a ultimate mechanical frame though, so I guess that can tide me over until more of these get sold.

Question

I was under the impression that all the components for the first 8 markers had arrived, and if a buyer chose to, they could give up their place and wait for the Chaos boards. Is this no longer the case? Are we all going to have to wait for the Chaos boards?
    Email: gregkwong@phurious.com, AIM: Phurious, YAHOO: KomputrKnurd

My Good Guys List: Donggie, HungSolo, Sygyzy, MiCRoFooL, Mister .44, Kicker35, Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Phurious
    I was under the impression that all the components for the first 8 markers had arrived, and if a buyer chose to, they could give up their place and wait for the Chaos boards. Is this no longer the case? Are we all going to have to wait for the Chaos boards?
    No, you are all waiting on me to complete them.

I am currently working on #1. Since it is a full custom, it's going to take a little while to complete.

You all just gotta hang in there, I don't have the free time I used to, so the weekends is basically the only time I can really devote to this project now, and I don't even have every weekend free.

Hang in there guys, I am working on them, it's just slow going.

lostrock Guest
    you get the preorders done let me know because i want one

bump bump bump bump lol.

Currently working on Derek's machine work.

I'm about 25% done with his machine work, but I am also out of time for the moment.

Hang in there, it is moving along.

It's always a good sign when chips have been made.

This week and next are a total wash, sorry guys.

I'm going on three 16 hr days in a row now, with no end is sight.

Please be patient fellows, I hope to god that things slow down by October. (This project must be delivered on Oct 3rd, so it HAS to be done, or we take it on the chin with liquidated damages).

When I get the chance, I have to cut Derek's eye covers, clearance the VA for the LP hosing, bore and tap the LPR port, and cut an adapter plate.

Still a lot of work on his marker, but hey, it's a nearly ground up custom, so it's gonna have a lot of fab work in it. It's gonna be sweet as hell though. Even I'm stoked to see it finished.

Still waiting on Sam from Vapor Works to get me those boards, but he actually answers my emails and I believe him when he says it shouldn't be much longer (they end up with the wrong mosfet someplace, or something like that, so the whole batch needed some work).

At any rate, there's the best update I can manage in my weakened state ( ), hopefully I will get a break in a week or so and I can make some more chips. Then maybe we can have a few pics.

Thanks for that update, I can't wait to see those pictures of the current progress, it sounds like somone is going to have an amazing gun.

I have already talked to coolhand, but for everyone else, I did recive a new chaos board a couple days ago. You guys will be very pleased with the vlink software, it makes programing the board a breeze.

bump back to page 1

Not a lot to report, except that Goldie has gotten me an invoice for the boards, which means they should be pretty durned close to shipping.

They will come with the VLink cable and software, which is nice.

I currently have Derek's frame scattered out on my desk, pondering how I want to do a couple of things.

It ain't moving real fast, since I have almost no free time, but it is still moving along.

Hang in there guys.

Not a lot to report, except that Goldie has gotten me an invoice for the boards, which means they should be pretty durned close to shipping.

They will come with the VLink cable and software, which is nice.

I currently have Derek's frame scattered out on my desk, pondering how I want to do a couple of things.

It ain't moving real fast, since I have almost no free time, but it is still moving along.

Hang in there guys.

Keep on truckin'

Glad to see things are working out for the most part!

Back to the top

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSM
    Back to the top
    Paid Sam for the Chaos boards.

I am working on some parts for Derek's frame which ended up having to be CNC cut, so that's taking a while. It's moving along though. Shouldn't take long to actually cut, but with the CNC work the programming is about 4/5 ths of the time used anyway.

Nothing else to report. Still busy has hell at the day job. Hopefully that will let up a little after I get this shopping center wrapped up in October. We shall see.

I am working on some parts for Derek's frame which ended up having to be CNC cut, so that's taking a while. It's moving along though. Shouldn't take long to actually cut, but with the CNC work the programming is about 4/5 ths of the time used anyway.

Nothing else to report. Still busy has hell at the day job. Hopefully that will let up a little after I get this shopping center wrapped up in October. We shall see.

Keep truckin' ryan.

Glad to hear the updates and very glad that we dont have to sit in the dark and wait like other custom shops make you do.

So your project at your job is a shopping center? Wich part of it are you involved into?

As for the CNC programming I understand

Here a few pics of the CNC machining I have done lately.

http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...s/IMG_1095.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20027.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20041.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20046.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...p/IMG_0737.JPG

I always said that CNC machining is easy once the program is completely tested For the rest of it you can use a bright monkey

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSM
    So your project at your job is a shopping center? Wich part of it are you involved into?

As for the CNC programming I understand

Here a few pics of the CNC machining I have done lately.

http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...s/IMG_1095.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20027.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20041.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...hoto%20046.jpg
    http://sonia.etsmtl.ca/private/webPr...p/IMG_0737.JPG

I always said that CNC machining is easy once the program is completely tested For the rest of it you can use a bright monkey
    The proving out of a new program is not for the faint of heart, that is for sure. I'd not put a trained monkey to doing that, unless I really didn't like him. Thinks can get real interesting real fast.

I am the project engineer for the shopping center in question. I designed and supervised completion of all the site work (heavy and finish excavation & grading, storm water detention, infrastructure, etc), as well as supervising some of the actual building construction. I supervised the concrete work and structural steel hanging, and right now I'm in the middle of sheparding a build-out for a good sized national tenant (they had their own architect do the design, if you could call it that, suffice to say that I am not impressed with their work).

Bump back to page 1

How bout dem Vols

I hate to do this now but.. . .

I don't want to create any issues now when I am SOOOOO close but . . .

I currently have the #2 Marker; a COMPLETE custom marker. I also now have a ill child, and need the cash more than I need the marker. If anyone is interested please PM me. We can get in touch with Cool Hand to verify ownership of the marker to the buyer.

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurious
    I don't want to create any issues now when I am SOOOOO close but . . .

I currently have the #2 Marker; a COMPLETE custom marker. I also now have a ill child, and need the cash more than I need the marker. If anyone is interested please PM me. We can get in touch with Cool Hand to verify ownership of the marker to the buyer.
    Good luck selling that man, I definatly feel for you.