Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

lol.. can I have frame #2?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialBlend2786
    nope thats mine.

sorry.
    but without a SN you'll NEVR B ABLE 2 PROOV IT!

Do you know the ETA on the tag boards?

cup cup cup, as stated above

if i recall cup is in what...2-3 weeks?

also while im here...

there is no problem hooking the lpr upto the 15* asa foregrip is there?
    like using a right angle fitting then hooking it on the side ointing forward?

also would the rail need more external milling or...can the micro hose be ran thru the screwholes that are already tapped?

thanks, and lmk if i dont make sence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    cup cup cup, as stated above

if i recall cup is in what...2-3 weeks?

also while im here...

there is no problem hooking the lpr upto the 15* asa foregrip is there?
    like using a right angle fitting then hooking it on the side ointing forward?

also would the rail need more external milling or...can the micro hose be ran thru the screwholes that are already tapped?

thanks, and lmk if i dont make sence.
    It would look better if you just sent me your 15 deg and let me tap another hole out the front like these have.

You can just run the hose around the outside of the VA and into the frame, I just put that thru hole on mine to help hide the hose a little better.

And yes, last I heard, the new board are supposed to be done for Cup. No telling it that will happen or not though.

Is that the Emag board or just the Predator board in general, or both?

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    Is that the Emag board or just the Predator board in general, or both?

it's the PRed II Board.
    The Emag Pred board is comepletely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Automaggot68
    it's the PRed II Board.
    The Emag Pred board is comepletely different.
    Actually, its another, as yet unnamed board. It is being done by TAG, and will have Predator 5.X code on it though.

How many people attend this "Cup"...Because it seems as if Everything comes out at it..And what is the point of another board, if it has the same code on it? to me, that doesn't make sense unless you plan on making a better, bigger code then they already have.

Oh, and the 400th post of this thread, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggot6
    How many people attend this "Cup"...Because it seems as if Everything comes out at it..And what is the point of another board, if it has the same code on it? to me, that doesn't make sense unless you plan on making a better, bigger code then they already have.

hype..but hey, I don't think anyone gives a frick about the board in this frame compared to the rest of it. As long as it has all the current firing modes I think we're happy.

"Cup" would be World Cup. You know, the biggest tournament of the year.

Companies always unveil stuff there because it is essentially the end of the playing season, and the start of the Chirstmas buying season. Its just good marketing.

And, having seen these boards, I can say that they will be appreciated. The code is getting better every day, the boards are getting more elegant, and the whole deal is getting more reliable.

you got a PM

are these the same boards going into the e-mags? or am i confusing ymself?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    you got a PM

are these the same boards going into the e-mags? or am i confusing ymself?
    You're confused.

EMag board = Way huge.

The board I'm using = Way tiny.

Its totally new, and not even announced yet. I'm not giving any more details than that, as I promised Bob I wouldn't leak.

Likely the same code, though the EMag boards may not end up with the latest code on them. It depends a lot on when they end up getting finished and flashed.

You can count on these boards having the absolute newest code on them.

I have not been paying too much attention to this thread since I have been waiting for my dop in Emag board . I must say however, you have done a fantastic job on these. I LOVE everthing you did with it and on top of that it looks outstanding!

Almost makes me want to sell my Emag and build one of these. I think this will be great for all Mag owners in the long run. Just wanted to say great job and thank you very much.

Thank you sir.

Kind words are always appreciated.

..And what is the point of another board, if it has the same code on it? to me, that doesn't make sense unless you plan on making a better, bigger code then they already have.
    Cause the board will be able to be used in any marker, so I'll finally have a board to put in my e-tippy project.

Coolhand you mentinoed before about asking Palmer to do a special stab, do you think he would do one that would be styled like a mag sidline stab? Cause I might get one for my longbow but I don't want a gas through gripp set-up

zackzel Guest
    I just purchased MadPSIence's spot and I have a few questions that may have been answered already, I do apoligize if they were. But how thick are the lazer engraving lines going to be? I'm trying to figure out how to make my design. And also is the official name of the frame the Logic Ripper EM?

Thanks,
    Zack

Oh and if any of you are good with photoshop PM I have a project for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint
    Cause the board will be able to be used in any marker, so I'll finally have a board to put in my e-tippy project.

Coolhand you mentinoed before about asking Palmer to do a special stab, do you think he would do one that would be styled like a mag sidline stab? Cause I might get one for my longbow but I don't want a gas through gripp set-up
    I think that a regular sideline stabilizer will work without any modifications other than changing the fittings. You'll need to put a close nipple where the QD is now, and then an 18" NPT -> #10-32 reducing bushing on the output port to installs a hose barb there. That's all just screwing fittings together though.

You'll just need to cut a tiny notch in the underside of the grip cheek on that side to sneak the hose inside the frame. That's easily done with an exacto knife.

@CoolHand : I would like to make sure you got my e-mail with updated info/color and laser engraving patern.

Quote Originally Posted by zackzel
    I just purchased MadPSIence's spot and I have a few questions that may have been answered already, I do apoligize if they were. But how thick are the lazer engraving lines going to be? I'm trying to figure out how to make my design. And also is the official name of the frame the Logic Ripper EM?

Thanks,
    Zack

Oh and if any of you are good with photoshop PM I have a project for you.
    They laser doesn't have a set width. It has a minimum width, but no maximum.

You just draw it to suit you, and then if I have to modify it to make it work I will get your approval before we actually engrave your frame.

The official project name is the Ultimate Electro Mag Frame (UEF for short).

I dropped the Ripper title from all of my stuff out of deference to Jim Eaton (Ripper Machinist on PBN), who has been using that name for years. I didn't realize that all the Ripper stuff was the same guy (the cockers, the timmys, all the random cool stuff). I got to talk to him about a month ago, and he said he got calls all the time about my stuff, because people were getting confused, so I dropped the tag and renamed everything.

I just couldn't edit the thread title to reflect this change.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSM
    @CoolHand : I would like to make sure you got my e-mail with updated info/color and laser engraving patern.
    Yup, I got it.

OK folks, drum roll please . . . . . .

Right Click the link and choose "Save Target As".

Short Video with Paint

It sound graphed out at just a fuzz over 20bps. That's a stock HALO-B too, so I'm going to guess that its just not going to go faster than that (already using fresh batteries).

I'll see what I can do with the Cheetah HALO I've got kicking around here though.

One thing I did notice, is that you basically can't dry fire this thing. If you set the board timing to let you dry fire, its unnecessarily slow with the eyes on (since you also have a BIP delay when the eyes are on). If you set to to be fast with the eyes on (like in the video), it will chuff and short-stroke like a madman when you try to use it with them off, since the BIP delay is ignored when the eyes are off.

But, that's OK, you just have to shoot paint to show off.

It is fast as hell, I will say that.

The paint I used was nearly two (2) years old. Its basically zero bounce, and kinda funny shaped. I'm really amazed that the HALO fed it as well as it did. Its all that I had here ATM, so its what I used. The video is so short, because that's all the paint I had. I will take a longer vid when I get some more paint bought.

There's the video you all wanted though. The doubters can go suck an egg now.

Its final, Im selling my soul.

zackzel Guest
    That was awsome, but I had faith before the vid thats why I jumped on the bandwagon. Did you get my PM?

Quote Originally Posted by zackzel
    . . . . . . Did you get my PM?

Hmmmm . . . . . . .

Better resend it, I don't remember another one from you lately.

I will go check my inbox to be sure though.

EDIT: Nevermind, I went and checked, and replied to the last one you sent. Sorry for the late reply, I had read it, but not replied before AO went down.

Have a good one.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 10-09-2005 at 10:33 PM.

Pics of the finished marker:

Weight is 6 lbs 9 ozs (6.563 lbs) as pictured, or 2 lbs 5.5 ozs (2.344 lbs) weighed like everyone else does it (less the barrel, bottle, loader, and rail mount).

Note that I added a second detent, and moved the eye covers so that they fit like they were supposed to. If you have me do the eye install, I will pop a second detent in the body for another $10 (the machine work doesn't take much time, the money is mostly just to cover the second detent).

Also of note is the disappearance of the ghettorific On/Off switch. It has been replaced by the snifty little slider switch I was talking about a week or two ago.

If you would rather have a MiniMaxFlo like the on that is on that marker, its not a problem. It will add $25 to the price (the little buggers are $60 friggin dollars ). The cost goes up, but I think they look better (they sure are a lot smaller than the ANS reg). I thought it best to leave it up to the customer.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 10-10-2005 at 02:56 AM.

Was That Vid In Semi Or Ramp Or What

Quote Originally Posted by UDO
    Was That Vid In Semi Or Ramp Or What
    Oh no, not semi-auto.

It was in PSP ramp #3 (3 shots semi, then three shots per pull 'till the loader maxes out).

As soon as I can wrangle up someone with fast fingers I'll shoot a semi auto video.

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Oh no, not semi-auto.

It was in PSP ramp #3 (3 shots semi, then three shots per pull 'till the loader maxes out).

As soon as I can wrangle up someone with fast fingers I'll shoot a semi auto video.

I don't care what mode that was, this gun is sweet looking. You really did an awsome job Coolhand, Can't wait to have mine.

Very impressive. I wish I was getting one.