Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

So liek.. duzz this frame jest bolt on or wat cuz my frend says u can put a spider frame on easy an it's cheaper an does 25bps?

Quote Originally Posted by MadPSIence
    So liek.. duzz this frame jest bolt on or wat cuz my frend says u can put a spider frame on easy an it's cheaper an does 25bps?
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1!!!1111

Quote Originally Posted by NigelF
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1!!!1111
    That part just made me literally laugh out loud.

That.

Was.

Wonderful.

yeah well i did the spydermag mod with a rocking frame (which is for sale) and i can do 15bps (slow fingers) ... but it's like mounting a brick under your sleek little mag body/rail, and remember it's not meant to go on a mag, so there are some things you have to be aware of while playing - (tight sticky3's pinch the reversed noid plunger, or if your grip is too high up on the frame) and imo the feel is wrong. I can't wait to see logic's frame in action - and I am scraping money together to get just the frame, i'll leave the antichop job to the lx for now, my fingers are so slow anyway.
    Last edited by RTspag; 09-22-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Last night I got it assembled, and spent about an hour tuning the damned LVL X (because I haven't got the eyes in yet, I was just going to leave the valve as I bought it and do some dry firing, but it wouldn't even cycle with the setup it came to me with.

So, after getting it to run, I give the old girl a try, then lo and behold, it works . . . . . . . . too well.

I'm getting double fires on nearly every cycle, and even when I activate the sear by hand. I think that AGD sent me a bum On/Off assembly with the wrong length pin in it.

Need to call them and see what's up with that.

Anyway, it is alive, and mere tuning troubles away from making vid of how ignorantly fast it is.

Stay tuned folks.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Last night I got it assembled, and spent about an hour tuning the damned LVL X (because I haven't got the eyes in yet, I was just going to leave the valve as I bought it and do some dry firing, but it wouldn't even cycle with the setup it came to me with.

So, after getting it to run, I give the old girl a try, then lo and behold, it works . . . . . . . . too well.

I'm getting double fires on nearly every cycle, and even when I activate the sear by hand. I think that AGD sent me a bum On/Off assembly with the wrong length pin in it.

Need to call them and see what's up with that.

Anyway, it is alive, and mere tuning troubles away from making vid of how ignorantly fast it is.

Stay tuned folks.

sweet. cant wait for that vid

hey could the double shooting could be from mechanical bounce or some sort of bounce?? or you for sure that its from the on off pin. i get alot of mechanical bounce on my viking if my debounce or AMB is low.

while we wait for the vid more picutres??

~my e-mag~

~ule frame~
    ~ule rail~
    ~x-valve~
    ~3.2 software~
    ~polished no-rise body~
    ~black 10" freak kit~
    ~smoke halo b~
    ~Fl05283 68 3000 flatline~

"Let them eat war [x2]
    That's how to ration the poor
    Let them eat war [x2]

There's an urgent need to feed"

edit: i need to read better.
    Last edited by MadPSIence; 09-22-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atm743
    hey could the double shooting could be from mechanical bounce or some sort of bounce?? or you for sure that its from the on off pin. i get alot of mechanical bounce on my viking if my debounce or AMB is low.
    If he activated it by hand and it still double fired, it is not bounce.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

Quote Originally Posted by WenULiVeUdiE
    If he activated it by hand and it still double fired, it is not bounce.
    oo i was thinking that cuse the trigger being light like an E trigger ya know.

i see know

Just pulled it apart, and they sent me an On/Off with a 0.750" pin, when I needed a 0.765" one.

Soooo, I need to order a new pin, but in the mean time, I am going to try an EMag On/Off that I just happened to have laying around here (EMag rail = RTP rail, so it should work just fine, keep your fingers crossed).

If that won't work, I'll try the ULT I have here, but I am almost certain that it will be chuff city.

Anyhoo, be on the lookout tonight for a few nearly final assembled pics.

Just pulled it apart, and they sent me an On/Off with a 0.750" pin, when I needed a 0.765" one.

Soooo, I need to order a new pin, but in the mean time, I am going to try an EMag On/Off that I just happened to have laying around here (EMag rail = RTP rail, so it should work just fine, keep your fingers crossed).

If that won't work, I'll try the ULT I have here, but I am almost certain that it will be chuff city.

Anyhoo, be on the lookout tonight for a few nearly final assembled pics.
    sweet cant wait for the pics!!

yea i can see that cuffen with the emag pin in it. i got a rt pro with one once and its was doing it every other shoot .

Here are the pics, as promised:

Driver's Side Full View

Passenger's Side Full View

Driver's Side Close View

Passenger's Side Close View (please disregard the ghetto-fabulous on/off switch, that obviously won't be there when my little PCB's are done)

I'm going to see about getting a couple of barbs and doing it up with a vert reg to show what other possibilities there are. I won't be selling them like that, but you can buy one without an LPR and plumb it in yourself however you like.

Got my new On/Off pin ordered today, but I'm going to go ahead and try it with the EMag On/Off to see what happens.

If I get a vid shot, you know it will be here ASAP. Otherwise, hang in there.

oh my, it's hammer time!

RYAN! ah I just had an awesome idea . Buy some elastic/stretchy hose of some sort that's a little smaller than the LPR's diamater as to fit... Cut it.. and you could put a piece of it about 1 inch long on the back of the LPR in the space between it and the VA to kinda clean that one spot up. (the little fitting kinda takes away from the flushness).

just a thought.

Well, a piece of hose is a little ghetto-fabulous for my taste, but you can do whatever you like.

The LPR would be closer if you used a "close" length nipple instead of the hex center nipple, but it will be harder to install that way.

You can also use an LPR with a fitting built into it, like the MiniMaxFlo or the Sonic LPR. It will make the gap much smaller since there's no fitting.

OR, you can go with a T, an inline reg (for the foregrip), and a barb fitting in one of the ports instead.

Like I said before, the reg layout is totally up to the end user.

Personally , the LPR doesn't bother me. Hell, I had an Impulse with that big long NDZ LPR/valve cap combo thing on it (and I liked the way it looked).

zackzel Guest

A little OT, but which one of you guys had an XMag that they needed to move? Whoever it was, PM me your bottom dollar on it, I may have a customer waiting for it.
    Hey CoolHand,

You still have someone looking to buy an X-mag, I would love to unload one of mine and pick up one of these guns. I have an original light blue dust with a predator and break beam eyes, and I also have a black to blue fade.

I've already had three people pop up with XMags they want rid of, I can't move them all.

Hell, I may not be able to move any of them. I just had a guy show up looking for one, I have no idea if he has the money, or if he's just fishing.

I've already gotten three offers for him, so if he's serious he'll either take one of them, or tell me what he likes/dislikes and we can start shopping.

I wouldn't get your hopes up though, you know how it is.

Well, the damned compressor's battery was dead, so no HP air to test with (gotta charge for at least 24 hrs, it was graveyard dead).

So, my plans thoroughly thwarted, I decided to go to the bar instead. Thus the update at midnight.

I'm going to hit it again tomorrow, hope for better luck.

Seeing as this is the morning of, no bringing it to AO CAN

May have been slightly too obvious of an answer...But when I heard of the project, I was hoping something would come up here...

With a matching lpr that is going to look sick. If I showed a pic to some of the people at my field they'd think it was a new gun. That thing seriously looks incredible. It's got the high end professional looks of all the mass producing companies, and yet it was created by a single guy small shop. Right on. Ryan has more talent in his pinky than most other pb companies have all together. If I won the lotto I'd donate craploads of R&D and advertising money to not only AGD, but Logic too lol. Then we could rocket these things to the general public. Now I just have to win the lotto...

Yeah, no one at the field is going to know what a mag with a lpr is.... it's gonna go something like:
    kids at field: WTF IS THAT?!?!!? NEW GUN RIGHT?!?!
    me: it's the new logic ripper
    kids at field: oh, WOW IT'S SHWEET! IT KINDA COPIED THE SHOCKER THOUGH!
    me: hahah you noob, it's a mag!
    kids at field: so wtf is this mag your talking about ?
    me: .... it's 18bps of FU and die!

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    Yeah, no one at the field is going to know what a mag with a lpr is.... it's gonna go something like:
    kids at field: WTF IS THAT?!?!!? NEW GUN RIGHT?!?!
    me: it's the new logic ripper
    kids at field: oh, WOW IT'S SHWEET! IT KINDA COPIED THE SHOCKER THOUGH!
    me: hahah you noob, it's a mag!
    kids at field: so wtf is this mag your talking about ?
    me: .... it's 18bps of FU and die!

Did you order one?

for anyone of you buying this... the absolute SICKEST lpr you can add is the Eclipse Nexus lpr for cockers. It looks amazing and fits tight. I wish they weren't so sold out.

yes i ordered one. right after i was promptly paid today at work

OK, some progress has been made.

Got it up and running, no chuffs, no double shots, BUT . . . . . . I had to use the EMag On/Off assembly.

For some reason this marker hates that RTP On/Off, regardless of which pin is in it. Didn't try the ULT since it will make the valve cycle slower than the EMag On/Off.

So far, you can basically shoot 18 bps until the tank runs dry, and that is verified with audio graphs. None of this quickest two shots crap either. I'm talking 15 straight seconds of 18 bps (IE any given second you carve out of that 15 will have 18 shots in it). Its pretty damned fast. No paint yet, as I haven't cut the new body for eyes yet, and I ditched the LVL X for a LVL 7 foamie (which will likely equal blender, which is not what I want a video to portray).

I will have a dry firing vid in a couple of days.

So, lets review:

Fast as hell.
    Hates the RTP On/Off (meaning everyone will need to use an EMag On/Off, which means it will have to come with the kit).
    Basically no loss in efficiency (the gas in the foregrip was enough to run the ram for ~900 shots).
    Looks good doing it.

it's good to hear that you'll include the E-Mag on/off. Just from my newbie self, is it easy to install?

Quote Originally Posted by MadPSIence
    it's good to hear that you'll include the E-Mag on/off. Just from my newbie self, is it easy to install?
    The emag on off? Ya it just drops in place of the stock rt.
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

the only diff between an emag and rt on/off is the pin length and quad oring.......
    Quad orings are stock in all new rtpros and xvalves....
    you could prolly get away with just the pin and quad ring coolhand
    your package goes in the mail tommorow, sorry for the delay stupid work getting in the way of fun time
    Aka tech
    Chuff
    Chuff

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    the only diff between an emag and rt on/off is the pin length and quad oring.......
    Quad orings are stock in all new rtpros and xvalves....
    you could prolly get away with just the pin and quad ring coolhand
    your package goes in the mail tommorow, sorry for the delay stupid work getting in the way of fun time
    Yup, I know it.

That's what I figured I'd do, just supply a new pin and the two orings up top. Its quick and easy to swap them out.

I have no idea why it doesn't like the regular RTP On/Off pin and oring, but hate them it does. I'm too busy to ponder on it too much anyway, and since the EMag version works like a champ, I'm not going to sweat it.

I will be testing a Classic valve in the near future to see if there will be any problems there, but I don't expect any.

I also very much appreciate the assist with that little package, that's been the one hurdle I've yet to overcome.

Here's to ya ---->

where do i get a emag on/off assembly? my RTP on/off is wasted - wouldn't come apart, i think someone loctited it, and now its trashed.