Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Will you be selling entire setups including the UEF? What will they cost?
    Z-man - "I would say we are not so much proud as...viscously loyal. Dissing AGD in earshot of AO is like throwing rocks at a bees nest... a big bees nest... with millions of freaking bees that have modded AI software, maneuverability upgrades and rocket launchers."

the Best Page in the Universe
    My Ebay Feedback
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpy
    Will you be selling entire setups including the UEF? What will they cost?
    $950 + shipping. ULE body, eyes installed, no barrel.

how do you adjust the trigger pull on the gun and what is the maintnece with the lpr

Quote Originally Posted by UDO
    how do you adjust the trigger pull on the gun and what is the maintnece with the lpr
    Three set screws in the trigger itself. All accessible from outside the marker.

The ANS reg will be fine with just a few drops of oil in the ASA every once in a while. Basically the same as the Mag valve.

so.... um... when do i get to beta test the frame!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    so.... um... when do i get to beta test the frame!!! lol
    Come to the AO Missouri day and you can play a game or two with it.

I'll have it there with me, as well as a Classic with my new Mech frame.

And my FreeFlow (which no one but me uses), and my Viking, and various and sundry pumps, and maybe even a slingshot.

i got dibs on the slingshot

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    i got dibs on the slingshot
    You know, I actually went and dug mine out from eons ago, but the damned rubber tubes were rotten, so the thing kind blew up in my face when I went to do a test fire.

Alas, no slingshot this time.

I think the coolness of the ElectroMag ( ) and the super comfy new Mech Mag will overcome any sorrow that folks may feel about the demise of the slingshot.

coolhand
    i own a emag. i have it set up with a rear stock, i am a scenario player, the one special ops sells on the long bow, what would it cost me to have you install it to the emag rail.i also have a smart parts lpr in black.thank you verry much

I'd imagine you'd simply buy the frame for $425 since you already have the lpr. If you want him to install it along with eyes, eye covers, and ULE milling on your rail, it would be an extra $125. So, with your own SP lpr, it would come to $550. You could probably get around $300 on the classifieds section for your Emag lowers sans rail if you have 3.2 software. So, you'd be able to swap this frame in for a gross total of about $250.

I am not Coolhand, just giving an estimate. Am I right Ryan?

If we wanted to get the minimaxflo option....would we have a choice in picking out a color or will there be a standard color (black)?

Quote Originally Posted by yogi
    coolhand
    i own a emag. i have it set up with a rear stock, i am a scenario player, the one special ops sells on the long bow, what would it cost me to have you install it to the emag rail.i also have a smart parts lpr in black.thank you verry much
    Warbeak pretty much nailed it.

The stock has no effect on the price of the kit. If it will fit your EMag rail now, it should fit it after it is machined as well. Last I saw, the longbow kit mounted off the back sight rail holes, if that is still the case, you will want to keep your rail and let me machine it, instead of popping for a new one (as I only provide AGD slugs which have no holes in them at all).

You should be able to bolt it on yourself.

B&R - Go check the order page, I've updated it to reflect the options now offered.

How many have been ordered so far?

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    How many have been ordered so far?
    Ten.

Does this frame only work with the xvalve or...

Does this frame only work with the X-valve or can it also work with stock automags. I know it doesn't work with bodys with twist lock barrels but are there bodys that have powerfeeds that aren't twist lock?

Quote Originally Posted by frogoa
    Does this frame only work with the X-valve or can it also work with stock automags. I know it doesn't work with bodys with twist lock barrels but are there bodys that have powerfeeds that aren't twist lock?
    The only powerfeed bodies there are, also take twist lock barrels, so they are out.

I have not tested this frame using a classic valve, since they start to shoot down at @16bps, but I can if you think you'd like to run one I'll give it a look. You just won't be able to use the frame to its fullest.

So how light can the trigger be adjusted? What about pull length?

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    So how light can the trigger be adjusted? What about pull length?
    Did you read the first post? This is an electronic frame, IE the only weight that has to be there trigger pull wise is the microswitch, which takes 25 grams of force to actuate (The ULT takes 15ozs of force, or 425 grams of force to actuate). You can adjust the magnetic trigger return force to suit your taste, from totally slack to snappy and crisp, all from the outside of the frame.

Pull length, once again, is the same situation as the pull weight. The only length that has to be there is the ~0.020" that the microswitch needs to move to actually be actuated. The trigger is totally adjustable though, so you can make the pull as long or short as you like, once again, all from outside the frame.

can it go fullauto or 3 shot burst?

can it go full auto or 3 shot burst

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    The only powerfeed bodies there are, also take twist lock barrels, so they are out.

I have not tested this frame using a classic valve, since they start to shoot down at @16bps, but I can if you think you'd like to run one I'll give it a look. You just won't be able to use the frame to its fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by frogoa
    can it go full auto or 3 shot burst
    Yes it can. It has the Predator board.

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    Yes it can. It has the Predator board.
    What he said.

i have a morlock, rail milled for eyes, and an x valve with ult. how much will it cost me to get an empty trigger frame, and my body milled for eyes?

Automaggot68 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mag218
    i have a morlock, rail milled for eyes, and an x valve with ult. how much will it cost me to get an empty trigger frame, and my body milled for eyes?

It's going to take little more than JUST a board to power the fram, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mag218
    I'll sell you a kit without any electronics for $350, but I will not warranty it at all. If you're OK with that, so am I. (And it's not like I won't know which one I didn't assemble ).

Add $45 if you want me to drill the body for eyes (though if you've already machined the rail, it begs the question ---> Why can't you drill the body yourself?).

How Much Would It Cost If I Already Have Xvalve And Ule Body But Want Eyes And All The Other Goodies

Quote Originally Posted by UDO
    How Much Would It Cost If I Already Have Xvalve And Ule Body But Want Eyes And All The Other Goodies
    Frame Kit - $450
    Slug Rail - $50
    Eye Install/Rail Milling - $125
    RTP Sear & Axle Assembly - $35
    Rail Bushing - $1
    Bike ForeGrip - $16
    Macro Fittings and Line - $18 (If you want braided SS it will cost extra)
    AKA Clamping Feed - $25
    Shipping - $15

Total Anodized, Assembled, and Tuned - $735

No barrel, or bottom line ASA.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Frame Kit - $450
    Slug Rail - $50
    Eye Install/Rail Milling - $125
    RTP Sear & Axle Assembly - $35
    Rail Bushing - $1
    Bike ForeGrip - $16
    Macro Fittings and Line - $18 (If you want braided SS it will cost extra)
    AKA Clamping Feed - $25
    Shipping - $15

Total Anodized, Assembled, and Tuned - $735

No barrel, or bottom line ASA.
    Don't forget the LPR

is it possible that you could use a std jds lpr?
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialBlend2786
    so for those of us that preordered, it'd just be +$125 for the eye installs?
    That is correct sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Emag2005
    Don't forget the LPR
    Didn't forget it, an ANS LPR is included in the $450 kit.

Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    is it possible that you could use a std jds lpr?
    If STD makes a 'cocker type LPR that will thread into an 1/8" NPT port, then yes. Otherwise, no. I know AKA makes SCM's that will work, but I don't think STD has one like that yet.

The solenoids came in today.

That just leaves ano and boards standing in the way of assembly and shipment to a grateful world.

I'm thinking they will go off to ano next week (unless the new ano guys are horribly slow on the samples).

At any rate, hopefully World Cup goes well for TAG and they have my boards for me when they said they would.

Wouldn't that be wonderful? A project that is actually running on schedule.

I was begining to wonder if such a thing were even possible.