Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1637

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

sweet, glad to see a bag with my name on it, now if only my patience for this project had transferred to my love life, I'd be set.
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    sweet, glad to see a bag with my name on it, now if only my patience for this project had transferred to my love life, I'd be set.
    Am I the only one that thinks this was TMI (too much information) ?

Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Boards came back today.

I haven't tested any of them yet though.

We'll see how that goes.

Got a busy month coming up, so I may not be able to get on this like I want to.

Would any of you be opposed to me sending the electronics to someone else for assembly? Assuming, of course, that the boards work right and that this move would have them finished sooner than I could manage myself.

I know you guys bought into this partially for my craftsmanship, but solder is solder and shrink wrap is shrink wrap. So long as the other fellow does a good job, I don't foresee a problem, but I thought I'd better ask first.

I don't want to go springing surprises on you all this late in the game.

Let me know what you guys think.

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    I vote for sending them to some one else. as long as it gets them back to us faster.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by manwe33
    I vote for sending them to some one else. as long as it gets them back to us faster.
    I second.

just had to post and say those are some nice looking frames, and HOLY CRAP theres a lot of room in those babies....seeing that it next to the intelli really brings out the size difference

cant wait to see some pics of them assembled....they are looking good though!

Quote Originally Posted by manwe33
    Doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by smilestyler
    Doesn't matter to me.
    Ditto. At this stage in the game if it means less headaches for you go for it.

If it goes out faster, send them to someone else. Lets get this ball rolling!

But what I do I do because I like to do.

any word on if the boards work correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by fshrmn76
    any word on if the boards work correctly?
    I have not gotten back to it yet.

Everyone has been on vacation for the last three weeks, so I'm by myself babysitting two projects and trying to finish three sets of plans to boot.

Needless to say, I've been up to my *** in alligators for weeks on end now.

My help is coming back tomorrow, so hopefully things will calm down a bit and I can spend some time on this project again.

I'm also shopping for someone to do the assembly, so it's not dependant on my free time anymore. We're so close, I hate to continue to make you guys wait because I'm so damned busy. Plus, just between you and me, I'm getting very worn down on this project. I just can't force myself to be enthusiastic about it anymore. I just want it done and gone (I'm sure at least some of you guys have felt like that for some time now).

We'll get it, hang in there.

Thanks for the update. We all understand that work comes first and that this time of year is a big crunch for projects to be completed before it gets cold out. Make sure you take some time to

May we ask who you are looking at to finish things up?

May we ask who you are looking at to finish things up?
    YDNA

Only the best for my men.

I haven't gotten the stuff to him though, so we're not making any progress just now.

That's my fault. Work got real ugly for a few weeks there, and I haven't gotten anything done except work and sleep (very little sleep I might add).

This morning, while I was combing my hair before heading out the door, I found not one, but four gray hairs.

GRAY FRIKEN HAIRS FFS!!!!!!!!

I'm 28.

Could be worse I suppose. At least there's still hair there to be gray. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Automaggot68
    Got The First One, Suckers.
    Just thought this was a funny post.......
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by AirAssault
    Just thought this was a funny post.......
    What? Do you just go around trying to stir up in random posts?

/Takes a quick glance at your post record.

Yup, pretty much.

In that case, let me be blunt:

Unless you have a spot in line, go away and leave us be.

This is getting close to the end now, and I'll not have some random misanthrope come in here and shake the bees nest just for kicks.

YDNA ?? who dat

YDNA ?? who dat
    Andrew "Ydna" DuBuc

ZDS Paintball

He's pretty sharp, he'll do very well.

Cool. I've been out of paintball for a couple years but I made mag that worked like that in a Y-grip, using a tiny solenoid valve and a clippard ram. 20+ bps and 20k+shots on a 9v.

Played many tournaments with it. Clearly the best way to electrify a mag. I mounted my LPR down on the tank, though.

Damn, all of you are going to be some lucky people when these come in.

If anyone already wants to part with theirs, just let me know, I'm your man.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by pito189
    Damn, all of you are going to be some lucky people when these come in.

If anyone already wants to part with theirs, just let me know, I'm your man.
    I've pondered it, but I know when I get it I'll change my mind. I've even thought of shedding the SFL and xmag, but I can't bring myself to do it. It took a long time and lots of effort to land the mags I have now.

Bite me hero. I didn't say anything about anything, just that it was a funny post. I don't have a spot in line and I will post where I want....

Edit ................You have been warned before. Post where you want just not here for five days.
    Last edited by Beemer; 11-21-2008 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smurf
    I've pondered it, but I know when I get it I'll change my mind. I've even thought of shedding the SFL and xmag, but I can't bring myself to do it. It took a long time and lots of effort to land the mags I have now.
    Man I'm really feeling sorry for ya... An SFL, X-Mag, and one of these babies, must be tough.

Stuffs all packed up and will be heading to YDNA's place on Monday morning.

No idea how long it's going to take there, but I'm hoping it won't be but a week or three.

Hang in there guys, we're just about there.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    No trades, I'm getting out of paintball and paring down my collection to include only markers that hold a sentimental value to me (or no value at all to anyone else :LMAO
    W H A T ?

Say it aint so man ?

No trades, I'm getting out of paintball and paring down my collection to include only markers that hold a sentimental value to me (or no value at all to anyone else :LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    W H A T ?

Say it aint so man ?
    Dont see that posted here or did I miss it?
    Last edited by Beemer; 11-27-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Dont see that posted here or did I miss it?
    MCB.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...gazines-fs.htm

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    W H A T ?

Say it aint so man ?

Don't freak out, I'm not going anywhere.

I meant I'm not PLAYING anymore.

The fields have all closed up around here, and all my paintballing buddies have moved off or gotten married, or both, so my circle of people to play with has evaporated.

I'll still be finishing this project, and I may do others in the future (smaller in scope than this one, obviously ).

I had nearly 50 markers in my collection, and my job hasn't been bringing in any money for a few weeks now, so it's time to offload the ones I can live without, before they're totally worthless or too late to help.

If anything earthshaking were happening which would have effected you guys, I'd have posted it here first.

Don't freak out, I'm not going anywhere.

I meant I'm not PLAYING anymore.

The fields have all closed up around here, and all my paintballing buddies have moved off or gotten married, or both, so my circle of people to play with has evaporated.

I'll still be finishing this project, and I may do others in the future (smaller in scope than this one, obviously ).

I had nearly 50 markers in my collection, and my job hasn't been bringing in any money for a few weeks now, so it's time to offload the ones I can live without, before they're totally worthless or too late to help.

If anything earthshaking were happening which would have effected you guys, I'd have posted it here first.

I know how that is. My local field has closed up. I'm driving 90 miles into Kansas Saterday to play.
    edm