Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Quote Originally Posted by boredcentral
    Are you saying that all the people who have paid you will recieve a confirmation email before you send the frames to the ano? I am asking this question because I have changed my color from the original order form on your website. I did send you a PM and an email but they are lost as you stated above.
    Exactly.

I do this, because I know people change their minds a lot when give this much time to think things over.

To make the verification process as painless as possible (for me that is ), I will be requiring that you reply to the email I send out.

It will happen on Sunday of this week.

That is all.

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Exactly.

I do this, because I know people change their minds a lot when give this much time to think things over.

To make the verification process as painless as possible (for me that is ), I will be requiring that you reply to the email I send out.

It will happen on Sunday of this week.

That is all.

Did anyone get thier email? Because I haven't got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by zackzel
    Did anyone get thier email? Because I haven't got mine.
    I assume he hadn't sent them because I hadn't received mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSM
    I assume he hadn't sent them because I hadn't received mine.
    I guess not...I haven't got mine yet.

But what I do I do because I like to do.

Nope, didn't get mine.

So whats the order count up to? If its not a state secret.

Nobody panic, I've just been a slack ***.

This last week has been hectic as all hell at school, AND I'm frickin' sick to boot, so I'm not really moving with 100% efficiency.

We've still got plenty of time before the boards get here. I will do my very best to see that the aforementioned email gets sent out yet this week. Hopefully on Saturday.

Hang in there guys.

And at last count, IIRC, there were 13 of them sold, so we're doing OK.

zackzel Guest

This last week has been hectic as all hell at school, AND I'm frickin' sick to boot, so I'm not really moving with 100% efficiency.

We've still got plenty of time before the boards get here. I will do my very best to see that the aforementioned email gets sent out yet this week. Hopefully on Saturday.

Hang in there guys.

Thanks for the update Coolhand. I totally understand how school can get as its getting quite hectic here as well and trying to pull a job and school at the same time definatly sucks.

Did you happen to get the parts I sent you yet?

Hang in there guys.

Don't worry, it take a lot to get myself in a panic state and I'm far from that at the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by zackzel
    Thanks for the update Coolhand. I totally understand how school can get as its getting quite hectic here as well and trying to pull a job and school at the same time definatly sucks.

Did you happen to get the parts I sent you yet?
    I have parts here from: Zach Zeholoski, David Brassard, Alan Smarse, and Chaos Paintball (whoever that is).

And yes, work, school, and sickness really sucks.

What is the ETA on the boards?

^^^^^^^^hah

Last I heard, about two weeks.

We'll see how close that is.

I'm in a better position though, since I'm not the only one buying these boards, the quantity is much higher than previous runs, so the wait should be lower.

I say should.

Alright.

I've snapped.

I'll be emailing you once i get the funds together...

up

Last I heard, about two weeks.

We'll see how close that is.

I'm in a better position though, since I'm not the only one buying these boards, the quantity is much higher than previous runs, so the wait should be lower.

I say should.
    hope for the best, expect the worst
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

so you have all the other parts assembled?

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UTDragun
    so you have all the other parts assembled?

Yes I do believe at this point we are just waiting on boards and anno. Which anno should happen any time now so then its just the boards.

Hey Cool Hand If I Come Up With The Money For One Of These Soon What Is The Wait Time On One Would I Still Be In The First Batch Or Is It Too Late For That Thanks

whats the status on the boards

Quote Originally Posted by Emag2005
    whats the status on the boards
    No word from TAG in two or three weeks. The chances of having them out before the first of the year are not looking too good right now kiddies. I am very sorry to have to push you all back.

UDO - Yeah, why not. I'm not doing another run of these things, so I'll honor the laser engraving Et. Al. for the whole batch of 25. Once they're gone, they're gone.

No word from TAG in two or three weeks. The chances of having them out before the first of the year are not looking too good right now kiddies. I am very sorry to have to push you all back.

UDO - Yeah, why not. I'm not doing another run of these things, so I'll honor the laser engraving Et. Al. for the whole batch of 25. Once they're gone, they're gone.
    and wazzup with the anno ?? i believe you sent the fireblades with the frames so mine should be in that batch ...

You are only going to do 25 and no more? Now I am going to have to sell half my gear to try to get enoug money to get me a frame. I have wanted to ge one (even though I dont like the looks), but knew I wouldnt have the funds so I was going to wait on a second batch. I am glad you said you arent going to do a second batch, now I can have time to sell my truck, house, and rob a bank to get the funds.

or I could sell some gear and quit buying things.

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    You are only going to do 25 and no more? Now I am going to have to sell half my gear to try to get enoug money to get me a frame. I have wanted to ge one (even though I dont like the looks), but knew I wouldnt have the funds so I was going to wait on a second batch. I am glad you said you arent going to do a second batch, now I can have time to sell my truck, house, and rob a bank to get the funds.

or I could sell some gear and quit buying things.

I think you people have to realize that something like this takes alot of time and effort, I can definatly understand Ryan only doing one batch. The good news is that we who get one of the 25 will be the few and the proud with an awsome product that just rips. And since everyone is getting to choose thier anno's they will all be different from one another and should be quite unique.

On a side note, is there any small chance we will have these by the 15th of January Ryan? I am getting deployed the 18th and would like to have it before I leave.

As always thanks for keeping us updated, and keep up the good work.

-- Got mine ordered.

Cant wait!

Coolhand,

How many of the 25 are left? It says there is 1 on your website, but if I remember correctly that was the preorder list of 15. Just wondering because I really want to get one and I'm wondering just how soon my grant money for spring semester is coming .

I Am Interested In One Of These I Would Like To Talk To You About Getting One If I Use Pay Pal Or What

I noticed on your site that it says these are all gone, have you sold every spot?

zackzel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    I noticed on your site that it says these are all gone, have you sold every spot?

I think he only had 15 avialable on his site, so there are probably 10 slots left.

Yeah, I don't think I'm actually sold out, but the website sure thinks so.

I am totally snowed under with finals and last minute project work to close out the semester.

Next Tuesday I have my last final exam, AND the last defense of my senior design project, AFTER that I will wade in and sort out what's left over and get to prodding TAG again about the boards.

At this point, it is more than safe to say that they will not be shipping before the first of the year, and honestly, I would be surprised if they were ready to go out by the end of January.

We can always hope though, I suppose.

Right now, the only things remaining to be done are:

Mill Rails and Bodies for eyes (for those who ordered the option that is)
    Anodize them (this cannot be done until the rails are finished)
    Laser Engraving (this can't be done until the ano is finished)
    Install electronics (this cannot be done until the boards arrive)

So, basically, the ano is waiting on me to do the machine work, but the entire project is ultimately waiting on the boards.

I am sorry for the delay on the machine work, but I thought it best to actually pass my classes this semester so I can graduate (especially senior design).

Anyway, that's the latest as of today.