Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1637

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Is this the first run of these frames?

yep

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me

If there is such a thing, I would like to be first on the list of the fellas that do not pick up there marker and to have dibbs on what to pick from whats left. I have Cash in hand Mr.CoolHand!

Not tring to stir the pot but I do not want to be left out. As it is CoolHand can not reach all the fellas for the anno.

Wook

Just keep your eyes peeled here, I'm sure one will turn up.

If not, I will post here when more are available.

I did happen to accidentally "find" one of the MIA guys. He emailed me very grumpy that he hadn't been contacted since he bought his spot . . . . . except he'd changed his email address and hadn't let me know it.

Turns out he wanted Gloss Black ano anyway, so no harm done, and now I have his new email address. I'm so good, I can read customer's minds through space and time (that, or I just got hella lucky when I gambled thinking that Mag guys generally like Gloss Black). Either way, I'm fairly like.

A win/win day by all accounts.

Other than that, nothing new to report on this front. Parts are still at ano, etc.

I did manage to get the headgear back on the CNC. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get the enclosure put back together around it.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home

gruntbull Guest
    Pics should be coming this week. Had a power issue at our shop... involved a kid, a football, and our main power line that runs from the pole to our shop...

Quote Originally Posted by gruntbull
    Pics should be coming this week. Had a power issue at our shop... involved a kid, a football, and our main power line that runs from the pole to our shop...
    That's gonna be either a very funny, or very sad story.

Hope you all had a good holiday.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!

Nobody got hurt i hope. Looking forward to the pictures!

gruntbull Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    That's gonna be either a very funny, or very sad story.

Hope you all had a good holiday.

More sad than anything, delayed us pretty badly... lost money due to repairs... lose lose situation.

gruntbull Guest
    Well tomorrow or Thursday they will be coming back, figured i would spread the good cheer to you Ryan, and you readers.

Well tomorrow or Thursday they will be coming back, figured i would spread the good cheer to you Ryan, and you readers.
    HUZZAH!

That is FanFrickenTastic. I honestly would never have hoped that they would be done this fast.

What I would have given to have found you guys five years ago!

If the parts look as good as they should when they arrive, I might be in love.

Well, boys and girls, Todd was as good as his word. Ano batch #1 found its way home today.

Yes, that's right, done in record time. Finish? Excellent. Don't believe me?

BEHOLD!!!!

I wish I would have found you guys at Gruntbull years ago. Hands down the best ano shop I've worked with, period (and I've worked with dozens).

HUZZAH!

Question

From the pics most of it looks like satin black but the Karta looks almost dust.
    What finish are they ?

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    From the pics most of it looks like satin black but the Karta looks almost dust.
    What finish are they ?

satin means dust

picture that karta with a dust black tunamax xvalve in it..OH BABY, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smurf
    satin means dust

Satin and dust are two different finishes...

Satin is a partialy polished whereas a dust finish has been media blasted for a rougher texture

Quote Originally Posted by lasrsktr
    Satin and dust are two different finishes...

Satin is a partialy polished whereas a dust finish has been media blasted for a rougher texture
    dust and gloss are the options on GBA's site. dust is standard, gloss is more. That inclines me to believe that there is no surface prep on dust. so why no satin option? leads me to belive they are the same.

Talking

dust and gloss are the options on GBA's site. dust is standard, gloss is more. That inclines me to believe that there is no surface prep on dust. so why no satin option? leads me to belive they are the same.

Well they might be to grunt but they arent the same to anyone else.
    Standard Xvalve finishes are just about a satin finish.
    As opposed to the ULE bodies being gloss.
    There is a noticeable difference in gloss and satin.

Well they might be to grunt but they arent the same to anyone else.
    Standard Xvalve finishes are just about a satin finish.
    As opposed to the ULE bodies being gloss.
    There is a noticeable difference in gloss and satin.
    The body looks dust in the above picture to me. The Tuna valve is called satin, but matches.
    sometimes the back of the x valves are gloss and front looks more satin.

Wink

The body looks dust in the above picture to me. The Tuna valve is called satin, but matches.
    sometimes the back of the x valves are gloss and front looks more satin.
    Its my understanding the valves halves are two different grades of aluminum.
    Thats why if you ever saw a blue one the halves arent exactly the same shade of blue.
    Every blue one I've seen is like that.

Its my understanding the valves halves are two different grades of aluminum.
    Thats why if you ever saw a blue one the halves arent exactly the same shade of blue.
    Every blue one I've seen is like that.

Never had 350 for a valve before....
    wouldn't know.

Never had 350 for a valve before....
    wouldn't know.

What finish are they ?

The pics lie then, 'cause there are two (and only two) finishes there.

Four of the six sets (frame, trigger, ASA) are gloss black, two of the six sets, along with the Karta and the ST gas thru are dust black.

Nothing on that desk is satin finish, the lighting is just bad on the gloss.

In person, they look excellent, you won't be disappointed in GBA finish ('cause I'm not, and I'm a picky bastard ).

Just keep your eyes peeled here, I'm sure one will turn up.

If not, I will post here when more are available.

I did happen to accidentally "find" one of the MIA guys. He emailed me very grumpy that he hadn't been contacted since he bought his spot . . . . . except he'd changed his email address and hadn't let me know it.

Turns out he wanted Gloss Black ano anyway, so no harm done, and now I have his new email address. I'm so good, I can read customer's minds through space and time (that, or I just got hella lucky when I gambled thinking that Mag guys generally like Gloss Black). Either way, I'm fairly like.

A win/win day by all accounts.

Other than that, nothing new to report on this front. Parts are still at ano, etc.

I did manage to get the headgear back on the CNC. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get the enclosure put back together around it.

Hey Coolhand just checkin in!! Keeping my eyes peeled!! Just making sure you know I am still here.

Quote Originally Posted by wooky
    Hey Coolhand just checkin in!! Keeping my eyes peeled!! Just making sure you know I am still here.
    Indeed.

Im CRAVING some pictures of these parts!!!

HABU!

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    Im CRAVING some pictures of these parts!!!

HABU!

~ P8nt
    Uhhh?

Check post #1123

Uhhh?

Check post #1123

I ment "pictures of mine".

Sorry,.. the AO mixxxed with Tylenol PM does not work well with the bad connection between the floor and my keyboard.

~ P8nt

Cool

The pics lie then, 'cause there are two (and only two) finishes there.

Four of the six sets (frame, trigger, ASA) are gloss black, two of the six sets, along with the Karta and the ST gas thru are dust black.

Nothing on that desk is satin finish, the lighting is just bad on the gloss.

In person, they look excellent, you won't be disappointed in GBA finish ('cause I'm not, and I'm a picky bastard ).
    I guess what made me think satin the most was the closeup of the ShockTech foregrip, but its probably just the grade of aluminum its made from.