Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1637

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Quote Originally Posted by smilestyler
    update?
    I'm working on lining up ano for the seven complete markers right now.

It took near a week for GBA to get back to me, and now I've been near a week getting back to them.

Too much going on at the moment I'm afraid.

It's moving, albeit at a snails pace.

WOW
    dang near 3 years now, keep diggin bud

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo7
    WOW
    dang near 3 years now, keep diggin bud
    Well now I feel better
    Thanks chief .

Yes, I concur.

While I appreciate the support, must you rub it in so?

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Yes, I concur.

To the workshop with you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Yes, I concur.

Not rubbing anything in, that just shows the extreme dedication you have put into this awesome project. Most people would have probably bailed by now, but you have not

so.... keep diggin bud

I've got ano arranged with GBA, but I need to wait another couple of weeks so I can have another $1000 to spare without putting myself in a bind.

Sorry guys, but I gotta pace my expenditures like anyone else does.

On the board front, Goldie has informed me that the boards he sold me originally, won't actually do what I need them to. That means I have to wait for his new universal boards to be finished.

He said it wouldn't be too long a wait, but considering how long it took him diagnose and finally decide the originals wouldn't work, that could mean two months, or two years.

I'm going to wait them out until there's nothing else to do except install the boards, and then we'll revisit this.

Sorry I don't have better news, but at least it's some news.

gruntbull Guest
    Once we are done CoolHand you will have pics to post to your viewers. This maybe the longest running thread on AO.

any updates on this.... anxiously waiting

Quote Originally Posted by lasrsktr
    any updates on this.... anxiously waiting
    I'm going to move forward with ano next week.

I'll package up everything this weekend and get it headed for GBA the first of next week.

They're going to take them all at once, and try to turn them around in just a few weeks.

Hopefully I'll have pictars and good news to post before the end of August.

EDIT:

I'm still waiting on Goldie for the boards, and I haven't heard a peep from him in more than a month.

If I can rattle his cage and get any useful information, I'll post it.

That is all.

Glad to see this amazing project is still alive, I just went through the thread (been away from AO for a couple years almost) and saw the pics of batch #1 after anno, they look fantastic.

Keep on trucking Coolhand

gruntbull Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Ryan whatever you do DONT look at this thread .

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2608915

Warwitch sent his Viking and looks like Gruntbull may have destroyed it.

Just for the record, Jared at DC and I spoke on this particular marker, after looking at the machine work code, HE agreed it was tooooo shallow, and didnt leave enough for ano strip and re-ano... DC and us took care of the customer, and if you look at his other post there and everywhere else a Viking can be posted he speaks of the pleasantness of the work. As well as the companies that did it willing to MAKE THINGS RIGHT rather than roll under a rock.

IF something is machined to .010 wall to wall you will get issues like that seen, stripping old ano removes material. Luckily you have RAW unfinished parts, no issue should come of it in the light etch that will be done.

Also breath easy you are not on the kiddy site.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntbull
    Just for the record, Jared at DC and I spoke on this particular marker, after looking at the machine work code, HE agreed it was tooooo shallow, and didnt leave enough for ano strip and re-ano... DC and us took care of the customer, and if you look at his other post there and everywhere else a Viking can be posted he speaks of the pleasantness of the work. As well as the companies that did it willing to MAKE THINGS RIGHT rather than roll under a rock.

IF something is machined to .010 wall to wall you will get issues like that seen, stripping old ano removes material. Luckily you have RAW unfinished parts, no issue should come of it in the light etch that will be done.

Indeed.

If I was worried about it, I wouldn't have had you guys do these markers.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gruntbull

If you look at the date of the said post in this thread (03/23/08), and find that date on the PBN post, nothing had been resolved at that point about the ruined AKA body.

Just curious Ryan, out of the ten spots sold on the EM Ripper so far, how many people are left that are the original spot owners ? In other words how many have not sold their spots.

If you look at the date of the said post in this thread (03/23/08), and find that date on the PBN post, nothing had been resolved at that point about the ruined AKA body.

Just curious Ryan, out of the ten spots sold on the EM Ripper so far, how many people are left that are the original spot owners ? In other words how many have not sold their spots.
    Dunno.

I'd have to go look it up to be sure, but I'd say about 3-5.

Some of the guys who bought them don't post on AO much (if at all).

While I'm here, I'll toss out an update.

I've paid GBA for ano on all the full markers, and they'll be shipping out on Monday.

Todd has said about two or three weeks to turn them around, so once they go out of here, there won't be any updates for a little while.

I'm still waiting on Goldie to replace my boards. I believe this will be the big snag for this project, and I'm not really sure what to do about it.

Hopefully he'll surprise me, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well....I own an original spot. I have held out as long as i can. I am selling my spot, which for the bolt on frame and the upgraded smaller/prettier LPR. I will also be selling my complete Emag and like new carbon fiber 68ci 4500psi tank. not sure what the date is on it, it's over 3 years old by now, only played for one summer with it, and i have a RT pro valve also. So if your interested I am taking offers via PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by RTspag
    Well....I own an original spot. I have held out as long as i can. I am selling my spot, which for the bolt on frame and the upgraded smaller/prettier LPR. I will also be selling my complete Emag and like new carbon fiber 68ci 4500psi tank. not sure what the date is on it, it's over 3 years old by now, only played for one summer with it, and i have a RT pro valve also. So if your interested I am taking offers via PM's.
    That's unfortunate, sorry to see you go.

All the parts have been (or are currently being) anodized, so whatever color you picked is set in stone now. I only point this out so you can let the guy who buys it know what color he's getting.

Good luck with your sale.

Short update: Parts at ano, waiting for their return. I'm irritating Goldie on a bi-daily basis about my boards, but not getting a lot of response.

That is all.

PM'd you

Quote Originally Posted by OEM Petey
    PM'd you
    Yeah well I got laid off this week. i work as a automotive tech. i need money. i had to sell a motor i built for $4000 in parts alone for $1000 already. i'm getting the shaft

AND to everyone i replied to stating that i was out $525 on the bolt on, my mistake, it's $475 for the bolt on and the optional LPR. i apologize. I had several PM's within 1-2 hours of posting this offering $450.... so $475 can take it unless someone wants to pay more. the anno i chose was gloss black.

If someone was to purchase RTspag's spot for the bolt on, is there anyway to pay the difference and get a whole marker? Just curious. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge
    If someone was to purchase RTspag's spot for the bolt on, is there anyway to pay the difference and get a whole marker? Just curious. Thanks

well i am selling my complete marker also. so you can buy the emag valve with lvl 10 bolt, ULE body. so you won't need the emag lowers, which are also for sale with car charger.

No, I'm sorry, but I'm not piling any more weight onto the cart. I need to deliver the stuff I've already promised before I take on any more work.

well i am selling my complete marker also. so you can buy the emag valve with lvl 10 bolt, ULE body. so you won't need the emag lowers, which are also for sale with car charger.
    You should take this offer. GBA can ano the parts to match if they're not close enough. No need to go through me at all.

Sorry to hear you got laid off RT, that sucks any way you slice it.

This isn't Ebay. If you want to auction it off, go there. You stated your price. Two people offered it, accept the one that offered first.
    Last edited by Beemer; 09-09-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Play nice children.

This isn't Ebay. If you want to auction it off, go there. You stated your price. Two people offered it, accept the one that offered first.
    Thats right. Post removed and did an edit to remove the quote.

Yeah well I got laid off this week. i work as a automotive tech. i need money. i had to sell a motor i built for $4000 in parts alone for $1000 already. i'm getting the shaft

AND to everyone i replied to stating that i was out $525 on the bolt on, my mistake, it's $475 for the bolt on and the optional LPR. i apologize. I had several PM's within 1-2 hours of posting this offering $450.... so $475 can take it unless someone wants to pay more. the anno i chose was gloss black.

I am interested and got cash in hand!!

JLMK RT what you got going on and maybe we can work a deal for all of it.

Wook

I never stated an asking price, I stated what i paid. Obviously I'm going to want to get more money than what i'm out being in the situation i'm in. I was not trying to start a bidding war in the forums.

I will only be responding to PM's for info/details about the sale from now on.
    Last edited by RTspag; 09-10-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Well...

I hate to do this... But due to Idiot events last night - Dropping a 600 dollar camera lens to the concrete - which needs immediate replacement.

My spot will have to be put up for sale.

Pm me if your interested.

Its for bolt on frame with LPR finished in GBA's beautiful Dust black.

Thanks.

Again PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
    Steven

Wink

Wow, so close, yet so far away.
    They are dropping like flies.
    I need the money too, sadly, but after waiting almost 3 years, whats the point of selling it now.
    When I get this it will be my only electronic marker.
    The FSP Viking isnt gone quite yet but its for sale.
    I have gone back to mech and pump play lately.

Wow, so close, yet so far away.
    They are dropping like flies.
    I need the money too, sadly, but after waiting almost 3 years, whats the point of selling it now.
    When I get this it will be my only electronic marker.
    The FSP Viking isnt gone quite yet but its for sale.
    I have gone back to mech and pump play lately.

Well I have so many other toys as well and have sold some nice ones lately...

That this is just unneeded. And I thought since so many people have expressed interest...

But yet I still have my spot..

Any more interested parties?

Send me a pm...