Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1637

Thread: Logic Ripper EM - The Electro Solution - PreOrder

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Sorry I was MIA for so long, I didn't get an email that someone had posted.

I have three bolt-on frames 90% assembled (just need to put a battery in them and make sure the electronics work right), and another about half way done.

Going_Home's marker is next after those.

I've been thrashing on odd jobs to keep the bankers at bay, so these haven't gotten a lot of attention in the past couple of weeks.

The delay is entirely my fault, but I've gotta keep the shop out of hock, or I won't have any place to work on them anyway.

Hang in there guys, I'm chipping away at them slowly but surely.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    I've forgotten what number in line I got...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smurf
    I've forgotten what number in line I got...
    Whose spot did you buy ?

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Whose spot did you buy ?
    I don't recall. I tried looking in my PM's and subscribed threads, but didn't find it. . . I know ryan has it on record.

Question

I don't recall. I tried looking in my PM's and subscribed threads, but didn't find it. . . I know ryan has it on record.
    I had the # 10 spot originally and then Triangle was going to basic training so
    I paid him to trade his # 1 spot for my # 10 spot.

Wonder what ever happened to him.
    He got banned in here for some reason right after that.

Ryan any update .... been 3 weeks ?

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)

I have the number 10 spot now. So you are ahead of me.

Things have actually calmed down around here, so I am going to make a push on them this week.

I hope to ship at least your marker and as many of the bolt-ons as I can get to in that time.

If paying work comes in during that time, I will have to take it, but right now I'm somewhat static so I'll be putting that time to use on this project.

Sorry for the long blackout, I've been thrashing for weeks trying to find and then do enough work to keep the bankers at bay.

I'm probably going to be in a bind again this month, but all my leads are still dangling right now, and I'm not sure what else I can do to roust work, so I'm going to let it simmer for a bit and then see what next week brings.

I will take and post pictures as I get them boxed up, so you guys at least know something has happened.

Awesome, I forget which # frame I have...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ironchef97
    Awesome, I forget which # frame I have...
    Well I'm pretty sure he only sold the first 10 spots, and we've eliminated #1 and #10 .

Sooo....

I'm #2

I had #5 or #7

I think this was the thread. Spot 5 from zackzel (no longer a member?), does that sound right?

Unhappy

I think this was the thread. Spot 5 from zackzel (no longer a member?), does that sound right?
    That link didn't work.

I know it, I'm assuming that is because he is no longer a member...?

Question

I know it, I'm assuming that is because he is no longer a member...?
    Yeah wonder what happened to him.
    He was here in this same area where I am.
    He's a young fellow, maybe he enlisted, or went away to college.

Yeah wonder what happened to him.
    He was here in this same area where I am.
    He's a young fellow, maybe he enlisted, or went away to college.

He was/is in the force. I had to wait for part of our transaction because he was out of town for training at one point.

Wink Tell Me Something Good

What's the good news ?

What's the good news ?
    Well, the good news is that I found paying work that's kept me busy for the last couple of weeks.

The bad news is that it kept me busy for the last couple of weeks.

I don't want to yank you all's chain, but I'm in a position where I've got to bring in all the money I can, just to keep the doors open.

Because of that, I don't have any progress to report on this project.

To top it all off, last weekend I had a terrible computer meltdown that pretty much put me at a standstill on a lot of stuff until I could get things back together.

I don't think I lost anything pertinent to this project, but if I did I'll let you guys know.

Try not to die of heat stroke out there if you decide to go play.

It's been above 95 degs F and 80% humidity here every day for damned near two weeks.

Question

What's the good news ?

Well, the good news is that I found paying work that's kept me busy for the last couple of weeks.
    Bla Bla Bla. Couple Months, YEARS?? Didnt people PAY YOU for this. JUST get er done.

Whats left to do really?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Bla Bla Bla. Couple Months, YEARS?? Didnt people PAY YOU for this. JUST get er done.

Whats left to do really?
    You know what dude? Take a hike.

The only people who matter are the folks that I owe parts and guns to, ya dig?

In other news, I'm in a big bind here folks.

It is certainly not any of you all's fault, but it does affect you.

I'm basically treading water here, trying to keep my shop. If I don't, the bankers get it, and that means all work stops, which means all other debts go unserviced. IE, I go under entirely.

The problem with treading water is that you are always needing to take in new money to hand out the door again.

This project is bringing in no new money, and hasn't for years.

Again, that is in no way you all's fault. It is entirely mine.

However, the facts still remain the same.

That puts me in a very bad position visa vi you guys. I can't spend the two or three weeks of assembling and tuning that I need to in order to finish up this project.

But at the same time, I cannot just leave you guys twisting in the wind either. That would be a dick move of immense proportions. Far larger proportions than the dick moves I have already pulled (just for clarification).

Thus, I am at a manure covered fork in the road. I have two choices, both of which stink.

Or so I thought.

An intrepid customer who wished to have his parts back to use as a mech marker some months ago (or maybe a year now, I can't recall anymore), recently asked if he could just have the electronics so he could do the assembly himself.

This is another viable option that I had not considered, but which may end this debacle for some of you.

If you feel that you would be able to assemble and program the device, PM me and I will ship you your parts when I send the other fellow's.

It's not an ideal situation, I know that, but if you're able, it would let you get this deal concluded in a somewhat satisfactory manner, right now (as in, just a few days time).

If you are unable to do the assembly yourself and know no one close that could do it for you, I will do it myself, but it will have to wait until I can spare the time. Again, it sucks, but that's the bind I'm in right now.

So that's the update. Nutshell: Broke, Bankers Up In Arms, Working as Quickly and as Often as I can on Paying Work, This Project hasn't Moved since the Last Update, Customers that can do their own assembly should PM me to arrange to have Their Parts Delivered ASAP.

That's where we are.

I only want to hear from people who are included in this deal (those with money in the game, so to speak). The rest of you can take off, eh?

You know what dude? Take a hike. I don't give two ****s what you think.

The only people who matter are the folks that I owe parts and guns to, ya dig?

Douchebag.

In other news, I'm in a big bind here folks.

It is certainly not any of you all's fault, but it does affect you.

I'm basically treading water here, trying to keep my shop. If I don't, the bankers get it, and that means all work stops, which means all other debts go unserviced. IE, I go under entirely.

The problem with treading water is that you are always needing to take in new money to hand out the door again.

This project is bringing in no new money, and hasn't for years.

Again, that is in no way you all's fault. It is entirely mine.

However, the facts still remain the same.

That puts me in a very bad position visa vi you guys. I can't spend the two or three weeks of assembling and tuning that I need to in order to finish up this project.

But at the same time, I cannot just leave you guys twisting in the wind either. That would be a dick move of immense proportions. Far larger proportions than the dick moves I have already pulled (just for clarification).

Thus, I am at a manure covered fork in the road. I have two choices, both of which stink.

Or so I thought.

An intrepid customer who wished to have his parts back to use as a mech marker some months ago (or maybe a year now, I can't recall anymore), recently asked if he could just have the electronics so he could do the assembly himself.

This is another viable option that I had not considered, but which may end this debacle for some of you.

If you feel that you would be able to assemble and program the device, PM me and I will ship you your parts when I send the other fellow's.

It's not an ideal situation, I know that, but if you're able, it would let you get this deal concluded in a somewhat satisfactory manner, right now (as in, just a few days time).

If you are unable to do the assembly yourself and know no one close that could do it for you, I will do it myself, but it will have to wait until I can spare the time. Again, it sucks, but that's the bind I'm in right now.

So that's the update. Nutshell: Broke, Bankers Up In Arms, Working as Quickly and as Often as I can on Paying Work, This Project hasn't Moved since the Last Update, Customers that can do their own assembly should PM me to arrange to have Their Parts Delivered ASAP.

That's where we are.

I only want to hear from people who are included in this deal (those with money in the game, so to speak). The rest of you can take off, eh?
    We will just quote that. So Im a douch and you're a dick in your own words.

You got help with the board problem, see how that worked??

Swearing and flameing thats nice. Fix your post so I can requote it.

We will just quote that. So Im a douch and you're a dick in your own words.

You got help with the board problem, see how that worked??

Swearing and flameing thats nice. Fix your post so I can requote it.
    Yeah, it is.

I'm in a bind, and like a vulture, you're here to harp and **** disturb.

Go away.

All you're doing is trying to make a bad situation worse.

God only knows why.

You think it's going to make things go any better to have everyone screaming at each other?

It's not.

Have you ever heard the phrase "You can't get blood from a rock." before?

It applies here.

You can demand and bluster all you like, but I can only do what I can do.

If I stop working on new stuff and lose my shop, it won't get these guys their stuff any faster, because I won't have any tools or anything else left to work on them with.

If it's gone, everything stops, and no one gets anything. Get it?

You can be a douchebag all you like, but it's not going to make any difference, except to piss me off, and crap this thread up with insults.

WTF prompted you to stroll in here and dump on me in the first place?

I've never been anything but honest with these guys.

I'm sorry that I am not immune to the bad economy.

Regardless of what anybody thinks of me, we are where we are, and there are very few paths left out of here.

Your choice to hollar and stir the pot is a dead end. It accomplishes nothing.

Ok listen, last warning. QUIT swearing and Flaming me, lest I get called for selective modding. Are you a kid I have to warn and doesnt know the rules here???? Do it again and your gone for a break.

Ask yourself why this thread is flagged for me. Ya thats right I posted here before. Now go look and see what those were for. This thread is past a joke.

Like I asked WHAT is left to do REALLY. Assemble and tune?????? crap I could do one a week and this would be over quick. There are no problems only solutions find them and be done with this FIVE year old thread.

Ok listen, last warning. QUIT swearing and Flaming me, lest I get called for selective modding. Are you a kid I have to warn and doesnt know the rules here???? Do it again and your gone for a break.

Ask yourself why this thread is flagged for me. Ya thats right I posted here before. Now go look and see what those were for. This thread is past a joke.

Like I asked WHAT is left to do REALLY. Assemble and tune?????? crap I could do one a week and this would be over quick. There are no problems only solutions find them and be done with this FIVE year old thread.
    Yes sir, Mr Big Puffed Out Chest Mod, Sir.

I'll do the assembly, three all-nighters ought to do that, it's the testing and tuning of fifteen guns that takes so long.

I'm out here in BFE, so HP air means I have to start and run my diesel compressor every time I need a fill. It takes forever.

Yes, this thread is a joke. Big joke. HA HA!

I'm so glad I've lost thousands of dollars to try and make this crap turn out in some semblance of right, so you could swoop in at the end and go all sanctimonious on me.

You think I don't realize that this project has been a severe cluster since after the parts went off to ano? Seriously.

If I was this big evil meanie that you seem to think I am, I'd have written this all off and walked away long before I had to sink money out of my own pocket into it.

Grow up Beemer. Do you really think talking internet tough is going to somehow change the reality of the situation at all?

Ban me. That's a good idea. That way everyone loses their easiest way to contact me and keep up with my non-progress.

Look man, I am so far beyond caring about what you think or AO at large thinks. I just want to get these things finished and delivered without losing my shop and my livelihood.

Tell you what, Mod type duder, I'll do the assembly right now, in the next few days, and then you can tune them all for these guys when you see them next. How about that? It shouldn't take you more than a day or two to make the rounds right?

Hell, if the guys can do their own tuning, they can have their guns as soon as I'm done bolting them together.

And I am still waiting on all but two or three guys to confirm their addresses. The rest must have given me up for dead.

EDIT:

I have got to stop posting when I am angry. (Like red tunnel vision angry )

I'm gonna leave it all up there, but I will apologize to Beemer, with one caveat. I haven't seen a post from you for months or years, and then you drop a sarcasm/troll bomb. Then you go all ubermod after you started the argument. How was I supposed to react?

I'm not asking for forgiveness, I was angry and I spoke my mind. I don't take it back.

Teetering right on the edge here man. Best not to be poking me with a stick if you wish this all to remain non-pear shaped.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 07-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.

To All the Guys that are on the Ripper EM Project Pre-Order:

I will be taking on work to help bring this project to a close.

For the guys that ARE expecting complete guns: You may contact me via this thread to turn over your parts to me for a complete build.

For the guys that are NOT expecting complete guns (just a frame coming to you): I will build the electronics and assemble the parts that you purchased from Logic Paintball in order to get your Ripper frame working. You would be responsible for mounting some parts (the frame, ASA, shortening the LPR hose to the length of your rail) ** nothing you couldnt handle if you were cleaning your AGD marker **

This is NOT a free service.

Price for a complete gun is: $35 + shipping & insurance (** insurance is REQUIRED **)

Price for a complete frame is: $15 + shipping & insurance (** insurance is REQUIRED **)

Please understand that I am taking time away from my family to offer this service. I'm working long hours and traveling this year more than before.

For those of you that wish to do the work yourself as Ryan has mentioned,.. that is a route you may go. I have done the electronics,.. all that is needed is to assemble the pieces.

Please note: I will not be offering build help to guys that take their frames rather than have me build it for them. I have to deal with the paying builds first,.. then I can help you out anyway I can. This was a good project for me to be involved with,.. and I will continue to help anyway that I can!

** I will be taking photos of the build and documenting for a "manual" as we go. It should prove to be helpful after the Ripper frames have been delivered **

~ P8nt

P8nt is Johnny on the Spot, as usual.

The assist is very much appreciated.

As I said before, assembly isn't a big deal, it's the tuning, and P8nt can tune these things every bit as well as I can.

I will assemble all of them before I ship them anywhere.

I will NOT be tuning or testing any of them. You all can do that, or you can have P8nt do it, that's your call.

As you can see from the time stamp on this post, it is after 4AM central time. This is all-nighter #1, made possible by the nearly completed sale of one of my favorite S&W revolvers.

It took several years, but I had collected up a complete set of vintage Smith & Wesson revolvers, a .22LR (Model 17), a .357 Mag (Model 27), and a .44 Mag (Model 29), all in pristine condition even though they were all built in the late 1960's.

Tonight after my melt down I sold the nicest of the bunch, the Model 27 (at a loss) to buy me a few days (maybe a week) to do this assembly work and get this project behind me.

So I don't want to hear any crap from any Mods about not doing everything I can to finish this project, because I am.

Now, that all said, I still need to hear from everyone to confirm their addresses. I'm not going through all of this just to ship the thing to the wrong house.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 07-27-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Full Marker

Ryan send mine to Jai for tuning please.
    Sending PM now also.
    Thanks

Sending PM now also.
    Thanks
    Will do.

Sending PM now also.
    Thanks

Got your PM,.. Ryan is in the loop. I will let you know where I stand once I have received instructions from Ryan.

~ P8nt