Thread: UTDragun Feedback

Angry UTDragun Feedback

Don't buy/sell/trade/talk to this guy.

Original Add
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=173391

We finalized the deal to $900 for the marker with both of us splitting paypal fees.
    I'd take 1/2 now and the other 1/2 after I shippped. He was to pay shipping.

First payment was good, he sent $450 thru paypal.

I shipped the marker, overnight through fedex. 831410730998
    Fully insured for $1000, boxed the xmag box in a qloader box with lots of padding.

I waited a few days and got the second $450.

He said he had some issues with the marker, I tried to resolve with him through pm. Asked him to send it to an AGD tech if he couldn't figure out what was wrong and provide the tech and I with each others information so I can talk to the tech and see what happened to the marker. After that he discontinued contact with me. He's still active in the forum and the pm's I sent have been received by him.

He still hasn't paid me for shipping, nor the paypal fees.
    I've been reminding him a couple of times every fews weeks that he still owes me shipping.

Then this morning I wake up only to be greated by a paypal chargeback for the second half of the payment for the marker. PM'd him this morning asking what's going on, I'm still being ignored. Luckily for him paypals on his side. I'm probably going to get screwed out of my $450 and he gets an xmag for a steal.

Don't buy from this guy, sell to this guy, trade with this guy nor even talk to him.

This one transaction alone has taught me to never do business on internet forums again, there's to many people out there that'll just screw you over in any way they can.

To everyone else, good luck with your online sales, I'm only going to buy paintball products new or used from actual stores, if I even want to play paintball anymore. This has left me with a feeling of not even pb'ing again if these are the people I'll be playing with.

F'king bastard won the chargeback.

Don't do business with the f'ker.

This is enough to get me out of paintball all together.

Any recommendations on what I can do other then fly to his place of residence and confront him?

Where are the mod links so I can get an account suspended and official PM transcripts?

I need these to start filling my trollhunters report and contact his police department.

yakitori Guest
    contact paypal and give them the details of each transaction. Document as much as possible. If he wins the chargeback, then he should be sending you the gun back plus the remainder of the 450 that he paid you the first time.

You should seriously take action if that is the case. If you have truth on your side, then you have nothing to worry about as long as you can back it up w/ documentation. Go print out all the contacts youve ever had, the original F/S thread, all of the written agreements that you had w/ him. If you have to, take him to small claims court.

Land of the silent mag majority Spokane Washington.
    I bought a 91/4500 ACI tank. Great seller they went all out to get me the tank before the weekend that I needed it. Great to deal with, kept good contact thruout the whole process. Note: they ate the paypal fee & shipping.
    Last edited by peewee; 12-15-2005 at 10:52 PM.
    AGD CCI

This guy sent me a Xmag with a fried board, tried to contact, never responded. Not only that, but there were spots and scratches all over the gun that were not apparent on the picture listed. The only one he listed was around feedneck.

Paypal investigated but said that there was nothing they could do.
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer