Thread: quick question for you all

quick question for you all

Ok you ready, time for a nice spell checked topic.

Ok I have person (don’t my friend) and he sitting here telling me that he can shoot 24bps, cocker are better then Timmy, more accurate cause they are closed bolts….

Now I know that accuracy is cause by paint to barrel match (I think this is right? Is it) but for some reason he doesn’t believe me..i want to know If anyone has ever tested this out and could give me the results

Thanks you

24pbs, possibly, but with the help of ramping, bounce, or other factors, just not on his own. he may just be lying also.
    cockers are slightly better, when you shoot slowly. give the ball enough time to sit in the breach, then fire. but at high rof's they act just like an open bolt marker. but yes, most of the acuracy comes from paint to barrel match.
    e-mag 226
    flashed with 1.31

well, i do know a guy who can easily hit 24 bps, but who knows......

As for the 24 bps i cant help you. For the closed bolt vs open bolt; http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tech...osedopen.shtml

He can't pull 24 bps, he might be able to shoot that fast with ramping/trigger bounce.

His MARKER may be able to hit 24bps, but I can guarantee HE cannot. Humans are pretty limited to around 13bps with their fingers (and even 13 is stretching it).

No marker is more accurate than another, no barrel is inherently more accurate than another. No marker shoots farther than another with the same ball speed. No marker shoots "harder" than another with the same ball speed. Closed bolt shoots the same as open bolt/spool valve/tappet valve etc.

unless he is ramping he is not shooting that fast. and Army can you be so kind to PM me or post where something says humans are limited to around 13, i would like to read it.

thanks
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

-=Squid=- Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Army
    Humans are pretty limited to around 13bps with their fingers (and even 13 is stretching it).
    Are you real?

Quote Originally Posted by -=Squid=-
    Are you real?
    nope he's pretend.
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

Squid, think mechanical, not electric. My Emag will easily hit a counted and verified 26bps...but not with my fingers doing the work.

People just can't move their finger that fast. 13bps, to the ignorant, sounds very fast---which brings up the bragging about how "I can do 15-18-20 on my Spyder".

Manny Francia, who was VERY fast with a mechanical trigger, averaged 13bps.

Sure, dope it up with ramping and anyone can whack out 20-24-30bps....but are they really, or is the gun?

NewMagMan21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Squid=-
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Army
    Humans are pretty limited to around 13bps with their fingers (and even 13 is stretching it).

Are you real?
    Yeah totally...13?...no...now I dont believe 24 is possible...(maybe but for one godlike human in this sport)...but 13 I know that I can pull faster than 13...and personally I know that im definatey not the fastest fingered guy out there.

NewMagMan21 Guest
    I got an Idea...
    Try this out....it isnt exactly correct but its just an estimate
    http://www.planeteclipse.com/ego/def...swf=EgoBps.swf

Quote Originally Posted by BD_Paintball
    unless he is ramping he is not shooting that fast. and Army can you be so kind to PM me or post where something says humans are limited to around 13, i would like to read it.

thanks
    Non-biased: finger speed

That was just the first one that popped up. 13bps has been the accepted maximum for many years.