Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: E/X-Mag Microcontroller Programming (Atmel AT90S2313)

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Mine is an old serial programmer and it works perfectly with Vista. Don't know about the site but if Lorne doesn't mind I can get you a copy of 1.8. PM him first to make sure, ok?
    I'm, again, having trouble with the web site. For some reason they disabled it. I'm working on it but for now no one is returning my calls... and that's fine if you want to email him the info for now. I'll let you know as soon as it's back online. Also feel free to PM/email me with any support requests and I will handle them personally either by email or by giving out my cell number as I see fit.

OK. Didn't send him anything yet since I don't want to infringe your software copyright. Just want to help.

So, Cledford, feel free to contact me if you want me to have it sent to you.

Thanks guys, knowing the site isn't gone forever, I'll just wait until Lorne has it back up. Re. Vista, I've got the USB programmer - so I'll give it a try and let you guys know if it works.

-Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

with regards to vista I run vista (32bit) exclusively and it works just fine. Have not tested it on Vista 64bit.

I can tell you right now that it won't work in Vista 64-bit. Vista32 can load most XP drivers, but Vista64 requires 64-bit native drivers. The drivers for the programmer are 32-bit only. They do not offer 64-bit support for it and likely never will as it is an older device. However, since most scammers, err, OEM manufacturers, such as HP and Dell only install Vista32 on your 64-bit computer, this will not be a problem for most.

want to take you up on your offer

Quote Originally Posted by LorneCash
    If anyone wants a full pinnout of the Microcontroller or a reverse engineered schematic on the board let me know and i'll either email it to you or post it if i get enough requests.
    I would like to hit you up on that offer. Could i get a copy of the reverse engineered schematic on the board?

Also want to talk about buying the source code.

PM inbound
    Thanks,
    -Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

???

I am still waiting to hear back from you. replied back to you.....just been waiting
    -Chris

PM'd

Let's revive an old thread and see if there are any new comments/questions.

I really enjoyed meeting you at tuna ball. Learned a lot about xmod along the way. I found it interesting just how-many more things could be added if we just had more space.

I hope to be talking to you soon about the future of xmod. Drop me a line when you get a chance, and we can finish our conversation.

OH, and shoot me some pics of that xmag I want.

Let's revive an old thread and see if there are any new comments/questions.
    What's up dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Miscue
    What's up dude?
    Yea I was just telling the guys at Tunaball3 how much you helped me way back when and that I hadn't heard from you in the longest time... If I would have thought of it I would have put a bit of pressure on you to come play.

Thumbs up

I still love the xmod on my xmag! It is still by far the best upgrade I have made to any of my paintball guns. Thanks for all your time and effort!

Still using it myself. Nice work.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Yea I was just telling the guys at Tunaball3 how much you helped me way back when and that I hadn't heard from you in the longest time... If I would have thought of it I would have put a bit of pressure on you to come play.
    LOL... I might go play some day. Maybe next big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscue
    LOL... I might go play some day. Maybe next big one.
    That's good as a promise for me... I hear it so you better start saving your pennies for Tunaball4 there's no backing out now.