Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: E/X-Mag Microcontroller Programming (Atmel AT90S2313)

I just installed my XMOD in my Emag, and HOLLY CRAP!!!!
    This software is increadable, I cant say enough about Paul and what he has done!

If anyone is thinking about getting this for your E/Xmag dont think twice, I have a feeling this software is going to put AGD back on the mainstream.

With the AGD 3.2, 12bps in normal semi was all i could do, now with the "FIX" feature I was hitting 16bps in normal semi!!
    I cant wait to put some paint through it.

My hat is off to you Paul.

Last edited by Chrishew09; 04-05-2006 at 07:58 PM.

Lorne, did you send out the prommars from ebay yet? Nevermind, the wife tells me there are a few small boxes waiting for me
    Last edited by Recon by Fire; 04-05-2006 at 09:19 PM.

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    hmmm I still didnt get mine....

I just sent you a paypal payment.
    I'm waiting for my programmer

A+

The first programmers were shipped three weeks ago today and out of the 50 I ordered I have less than 10 left. If there is anyone on AO that is thinking of buying one I would do it quick. I will be getting more but it may be a month or so.

Also I just bought a domain name last night and I will post when my website is up and running. The most recent version of the manual and most recent version of the software will be available for download from my website ASAP. That will lift a HUGE burden off of me, since I'm still spending at least an hour a day sometimes two replying to people asking for the manual or asking general questions. Not that I mind answering questions but I'm all about being efficient anf when you get the same questions 25 times a day you start looking for other options. Watch the thread and I'll post the url as soon as it's ready.

Congratulations!

Did you expect it to be this successful when you started?

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

LorneCash,

Looks like your thread is getting more attention outside of AO.

Quote Originally Posted by hitech
    Congratulations!

Did you expect it to be this successful when you started?
    It had a really slow start but it hasn't stopped growing yet. I just had 8 orders in one week. I doubt that will soon be repeated but who knows. I really did this just for my gun because I wanted better software. I thought a few fanatics would be interested but no I never dreamed it would go this far. In other news the company in Germany that I bought the programmers from has asked me to be a distributor for them in the US. I would be the only one they only sell in Europe. So, yea, this has gotten way bigger than I thought it would.

I still think you should talk to AGD, maybe they will use your software in there new Emags and you could do consulting work for them from home.
    You stand to make some real money on this if that is what you are after.

can i get one, i live in milwaukee if u live in milwaukee. maybe i can meet the man himself lol

XMOD Manual

I've finished redoing the installation section of the manual. If anyone is having any trouble installing it email me and I will send it to you immediately otherwise the next rev should be done this weekend sometime. It will include sections on Plunger length, Plunger friction, and sear length.

Quote Originally Posted by LorneCash
    I've finished redoing the installation section of the manual. If anyone is having any trouble installing it email me and I will send it to you immediately otherwise the next rev should be done this weekend sometime. It will include sections on Plunger length, Plunger friction, and sear length.
    Anymore software changes coming? I owe you a call BTW.

After spending a couple of hours of reading all the posts in this thread and having chatted to a few who have the X-Mod.
    I just placed an order for programmer and software. Can’t wait to get it up and running on my X-Mag.

Talking break beam

lorne any luck getting the software to work with break beam eyes...id love to put a set of break beams on my emag..

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    lorne any luck getting the software to work with break beam eyes...id love to put a set of break beams on my emag..
    Seing that dIVEANX is working on comming out with a new ACE board that will hopefully be able to have a built it option for Breakbeam I am letting him do the work and have agreed to modify my software to support it as soon as he get's me a prototype. I am working closely with him on that.

I have been extreemly busy with getting my website up making the new manual and BETA 1.7. The new manual and BETA 1.7 are ready now and I will hopefully have the Website up and going in the next week. I am holding off on the release of the new manual and BETA 1.7 until the website is up. That way it will force people to log in at my website to get the download. It has just become too big for me to manage through my own email program and I need a way to manage it better.

that's the dark side of celebrity and efficiency...

Quote Originally Posted by LorneCash
    Seing that dIVEANX is working on comming out with a new ACE board that will hopefully be able to have a built it option for Breakbeam I am letting him do the work and have agreed to modify my software to support it as soon as he get's me a prototype. I am working closely with him on that.

I have been extreemly busy with getting my website up making the new manual and BETA 1.7. The new manual and BETA 1.7 are ready now and I will hopefully have the Website up and going in the next week. I am holding off on the release of the new manual and BETA 1.7 until the website is up. That way it will force people to log in at my website to get the download. It has just become too big for me to manage through my own email program and I need a way to manage it better.
    Do you have hosting for the website? If not, I'd be glad to donate space and bandwidth to you.

Robnix, got that covered for him but Im sure he appreicates it ;-)

I own a webhosting company so if there is anyone else there that needs space or a website look me up.

Quote Originally Posted by dIVEANX
    Robnix, got that covered for him but Im sure he appreicates it ;-)

I own a webhosting company so if there is anyone else there that needs space or a website look me up.
    Good deal!

i still vait for my programmer

hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil

good work soldier...

Great job. The rest of us should try to find time to add our own (although some of us still need to find time to shoot paint through it ).

That's awesome guys. Thanks.

Here's some major news...

I now have a website... it is under severe construction but all the downloads are up and available. Check it out at www.NiedTech.com

Also For all the people who bought programmers in the last 10days I have the order of 100 programmers in but I am having trouble getting the connectors. I had placed the order and they told me there were 35 in stock and that they could ship the rest in 4 weeks. When I got the order I got none and they said they are all backordered. Those of you who have been following this thread for a while might just sit back and get a good laugh but remember what it was like when you were waiting for yours... so don't laugh too hard. I will be contacting as many distrubutors as it takes on monday until I find some more.

Just registered at the site and downloaded 1.7. Very nice and easy! I see that the rate of fire caps apply to practice trigger mode now (not that it was a big deal). Anything else to look out for in the update? On custom messages how many characters can be used, nother words how long can the message be?

I see that the download is just the HEX file. Do we still use the same EEPROM for 1.5 that we have been using?

Eeprom

Big Evil, Lorne will have to verify but when he sent out the 1.61 hex file he stated you don't need to flash the EEPROM anymore as it is incorporated in the hex file. I think he has kept it the same for this latest version as well. "Outlaw5",
    COL Jerry Perkins
    SF, De Oppresso Liber

Xmod Beta 1.7

That is correct, no EEPROM is needed.

Paul-

I signed up on your site but its tellin me that my user name does not exist?

Chirs