Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: E/X-Mag Microcontroller Programming (Atmel AT90S2313)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishew09
    I signed up on your site but its tellin me that my user name does not exist?
    You have to check your the email address you gave and click the link to confirm your registration.

Im going to make this statement so everyone understands about the website, just to hold down the confusion.

Once you register with the site, it will send you a confirmation email that you do not reply to but click the link that is in it. (if the link does not show up then there are directions on what to do in the email)

That link will take you back to the site and finish your registration process.

All this does is verify your email address so please make sure that you put a good email address on your registration so you will get your confirmation email.

If anyone has any problems with the site then get with me and I will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by LorneCash
    You have to check your the email address you gave and click the link to confirm your registration.
    I never recieved a confirmation email....
    I tried registering again with the same email but I got an error saying that that email already existes?

Then eitehr your spam blocker got your email or youa re using AOL

Sometimes AOL will block the email and you may enver get it.

I ahve had this happen in the past several time. I will clear the temp user database and if anyone is using AOL, do not use their browser.

Just start your internet explorer outside of AOL and try that way and if you still ahve a problem, email me and I will take care of it

Exclamation Broken links??

Lorne,
    Just had some time tonight to do the flash but I can not download anything from your site... manual, software, etc.. all are not reachable...
    I registered already couple of days ago and login was fine...
    Something happend?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam
    Lorne,
    Just had some time tonight to do the flash but I can not download anything from your site... manual, software, etc.. all are not reachable...
    I registered already couple of days ago and login was fine...
    Something happend?
    Thanks.
    please ask dIVEANX... He's the expert, I have no idea.

I have checked it and I have had several other people from all over the world and theya re not having a problem.

PM me with your user name and password and I will test your account out from my end.

1. Are you Logged in? You can not get anything unless youa re logged in

2. Are you on AOL. If you are on AOL then try using Internet Explorer outside of AOL

These are the only 2 things that I can think of unless you have your permissions set high on your security in IE or you have a firewall that is preventing you from downloading.

problem solved!

The issue was with the computer I was using at the time.
    I tried dowloading on another computer and worked fine. Must have been security settings..
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by dIVEANX
    Then eitehr your spam blocker got your email or youa re using AOL

Sometimes AOL will block the email and you may enver get it.

I ahve had this happen in the past several time. I will clear the temp user database and if anyone is using AOL, do not use their browser.

Just start your internet explorer outside of AOL and try that way and if you still ahve a problem, email me and I will take care of it
    Yeah it was my fault right after i posted, i saw it email in my "junk" folder.

Thanks

ok I didn't read all the pages obviously but I know I need a programmer. what else will I need to buy? and is it possible that I could pick up a programmer from you LorneCash? I live in Northern Illinois and I'm willing to drive the hour and a half to pick it up so I can use it this Sunday hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t sniper
    ok I didn't read all the pages obviously but I know I need a programmer. what else will I need to buy? and is it possible that I could pick up a programmer from you LorneCash? I live in Northern Illinois and I'm willing to drive the hour and a half to pick it up so I can use it this Sunday hahah.
    sniper in northern illinois where at if it is approvved of i could set you up i'm in joliet as of May 15th lets see what the posts say.

I just drove to his house today and he set me up thanks anyways, xmod is pwn

Hey Lorne. I ordered a programmer off ebay from you. I'll be sending the money hopefully on monday, but that's not really why I'm posting.

I've heard Xmod is a fantastic piece of software, and I cannot wait to try it for myself. But I am also aware (as is most everyone) that the chip on the emag has very little space for features. So I had a bit of an idea. I'm aware this would most likely just be more work for you, but just thought I'd throw it out there. What if you divided some features into different "lines" of software. Have the current Xmod be like the "rec-ball" line, then you could write stuff for people using PSP rules etc.

Like I said it'd probably be a lot more work for you so I really don't anticipate you to take this seriously I just thought it'd be interesting because some of the more obscure things (the millenium mode etc) could be taken out of the code for the more basic Xmod software, and that'd leave you with space for some other things that you've maybe had to leave out.

Thanks for listening to my moronic rambling. Great job on this. I can hardly wait.

(first time I've ever posted in Deep Blue.. hope I didn't make a fool of myself)

Leading the Spyder revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by warpspyder
    hope I didn't make a fool of myself

Just dont wet your pants when you shoot the Xmod and you'll be fine.

update played with gun all day at work, three tanks of air. big evil you were right guys check your trigger rod length it does afect performance(to long and it like short stroking a old mag) two higher the imput pressure the better(now i need an adjustable reg any sugestions)
    setting

mode both full and psp
    rof 15 to 17
    dwell 15
    fix 5
    input pressure 800 from a crossfire hp
    no problems at 15---- some drop was noticed at 17 thinking that higher input pressure should cure
    loader was a velocity on force setting 3

no breaks thru 500 rounds---- and boy did that go fast
    by the way lorne you-da-f-man later jim

rocking a mag since '91
    BIG + FAT but MOWING MUPPETS SINCE '90

Quote Originally Posted by muskratjim
    update played with gun all day at work, three tanks of air. big evil you were right guys check your trigger rod length it does afect performance(to long and it like short stroking a old mag) two higher the imput pressure the better(now i need an adjustable reg any sugestions)
    setting

mode both full and psp
    rof 15 to 17
    dwell 15
    fix 5
    input pressure 800 from a crossfire hp
    no problems at 15---- some drop was noticed at 17 thinking that higher input pressure should cure
    loader was a velocity on force setting 3

no breaks thru 500 rounds---- and boy did that go fast
    by the way lorne you-da-f-man later jim

rocking a mag since '91
    Try raising your dwell by incriments of one and see if it sounds better over 15bps. Your Noid plunger may also be out of spec a bit. Increasing the length by 1/4 turn could help. Make sure you loctite it when you are done or it will loosen and spin.

So I played a hand full of games today with my Xmod Emag, and I know I have said it before but I just wanted to say it again HOLLY CRAP!!!
    Just for the fun of it I tryed HyperMode at the range and WOW so cool.

so i was reading one of the threads in the main section and rrfireblade mentioned that he has a chrono mode in his software (i assume fireblade).

would this be something worth adding into the code or is the fps spike just not that much?

btw, just wanted to let ya know, comin on 3 months playing with xmod in my gun now, and haven't run into a single problem yet

ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    Does anybody need programmer for $75 shipped? I got nothing to program anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotsy
    so i was reading one of the threads in the main section and rrfireblade mentioned that he has a chrono mode in his software (i assume fireblade).

would this be something worth adding into the code or is the fps spike just not that much?

From what IM told it isnt very good for the solenoid. That big monster can overheat doing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    Does anybody need programmer for $75 shipped? I got nothing to program anymore.
    so this guy is over at pbn offering to flash people's guns for them for $20. isn't hat a violation of the downlaod agreement?

bound to happen

Bound to happen sooner or later.... just like I am sure there are people who bought the programmer and then programmed all their friends E/X mags for them.

Lorne should be proud, he has had his software "bootlegged" in a certain aspect

But seriously, it is not cool of that guy to pull that crap. Any way to put programming into the programmer where you have to get a password from Lorne every time you flash a board so they cant just program everyone elses guns and make a profit off of it?

Anything in the "contract" to download or purchase the programmer that legally prevents people from doing such a thing?

Sucks you have to FORCE people to be honest now a days doesnt it?

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

LENIN Guest
    I offered to Lorne to buy it back from me for $50. He refused. Again why do I need this programmer if I dont have anything to programm? I am either selling it or will flash other people. I know tons of people here on AO did it already. G-D only knows for free or for money.

That's possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Are you kidding me? You read the agreement before you purchased the programmer right? You know what you were allowed to do, and you still bought it....

How do you function in society with ideals like yours? It's ok to breech an agreement as long as the other party doesn't go out of their way to appease you. Congratulations. You win a prize. The I suck at life prize.

*That was really harsh, but I don't like watching people put in so much hard work and time on something only to have a certain few over privileged whiners do what they please with it*

LENIN Guest
    Than mark this day young bozo. I dont see why cant I flash my friends markers.....Or why cant I resale it.

Quote Originally Posted by LENIN
    Than mark this day young bozo. I dont see why cant I flash my friends markers.....Or why cant I resale it.
    Page three of the manual which contains the text of the license you agreed to by installing the software on your marker... and I quote

"This agreement allows you to: Install and use the software on your personal gun/guns"

Something about the word personal and the absence of key phrases like "please take money for my work" makes me think that maybe what you're doing is highly unethical.

Hey maybe I just have morals. Not my problem if your family didn't teach you those.

LENIN Guest
    or maybe you just want to look highly moral? When in real life you are worst piece of ****. And maybe its me who is good in real life and piece of **** online?

Or should we just trust you just cause your post the right words? I guess its my word against yours.

Or, maybe I am just trolling for moral dudes like you to bite on my "immoral" offer

Haha. Well unfortunately I like my words better. You can do whatever you want. See unlike the software you did pay for your internet (or your daddy did, I'm not really sure about your age). So you have every right to be here and say whatever you want. Doesn't excuse you breaching an agreement, but again if you're under 18 like you appear to be that really doesn't matter.

So again, I wish that you have a nice life, hopefully I will never meet you.

Good day.

LENIN Guest
    yep, get lost fool.

Im sure Lorne is watching this and can remove them from his database in his website so they will not be able to download any further updates or the final version when it is released.

Also anyone thinking of getting our ACE board when it comes out will have to use the XMOD software because we are not putting a switch on the side to turn the eyes off. Just a little thing we are doing to keep the cost down on the production of the board so we can sell them to you guys at a reasonable price.

I have always believed "What goes around comes around" I have seen it in life many times.

I am sure that several people have flashed thier friends markers and when you make something like this it is bound to happen. Just like Im sure that at least 50% of the people that come on this forum that do anything with computers has some kind of bootleg or hacked software on their computer.

Life is life and its going to happen, all you can do is make the best of it and go on and hope that most of the people stick to the agreement that they read.

Now this is a stupid statement
    I offered to Lorne to buy it back from me for $50. He refused.
    Why would he buy it back for probably alot more then he paid for it? Selling after you buy it is pretty stupid as well. As everyone knows 1.7 IS NOT the final release and you will need the programmer further update your version so I guess someone is not thinking very well or they are just trying to start problems and turn the AGD forums into PBN which I hope the mods here will not let that happen.