- SEMI – Semi auto, fires when trigger is pulled
- RELS – Semi auto, fires on release of trigger
- BRST – Burst mode, adjustable from two to nine round burst, stops shooting if trigger is released
- FULL – Full auto, fires at rate of fire setting while trigger is pulled
- NXL – X-Ball NXL Style legal ramping, three semi auto shots within 1 sec will enable the fourth shot to be full auto
- PSP – X-Ball(Tournament) and PSP legal ramping, three semi auto shots within 1 sec will enable the fourth shot to be a three round burst, rate of fire must be set to 15 or below for this mode to be legal
- HYPR – Hyper mode, fires on pull and release of trigger
- PR-T – Practice Trigger mode, The Dynamic ROF is displayed on the display as long as the trigger is being pulled. It is updated 4 times per second and the minimum value is 4. If the trigger has not been pulled the last value displayed stays on the screen for bragging rights.
- Shot Buffer – There is a one shot buffer for those who can pull the trigger faster than the gun can shoot
- ROF Adjustment – This setting is universal and applies to all modes. The range is in 8 to 31bps, however assuming the solenoid is wired correctly the gun may not work at rates above 20bps without a full auto bug and an extremely high input pressure.
- Automatic Warp Advance – When the trigger is pulled the warp feed will advance even if the ACE had disabled the gun from firing
- Manual Warp Advance – Pressing the bottom button for less than one second will manually advance the warp feed
- Quick ACE Toggling – Holding the bottom button for greater than 1 sec will cause the ACE to toggle.
- ACE Enabled – The ACE can be enabled and disabled in the menus
- ACE Delay Adjustment – ACE delay will cause the gun to pause 0-8ms before firing the gun. The delay can be set to 0ms but depending on how sensitive the ACE is set it may sense the ball before it has completely entered the breech. Setting the ACE delay allows you the extra time without hurting your rate of fire, if balls are loaded is fast enough.
- Visual Trigger Calibration – In Calibration mode the display will light up when the trigger is pulled allowing for fine tuning of the trigger
- Visual ACE Calibration – In Calibration mode the display will light up when the ACE detects a ball allowing for quick and easy ACE adjustment. Just put a ball in the breech and roll it with your finger if you ever see the display flicker you need to make your ACE more sensitive.
- Visual Low Battery Alert – When the battery is low the gun will display a low battery alert when the gun is powered on.
- Electronic Power On Safety – If the gun is powered on while the trigger is pulled the gun will not fire in any mode until the trigger is released and pulled again (and released for RELS mode)
- Menu Safety – The trigger must be pulled to exit the menus, but firing the gun will not be enabled until after the exit pull has been released.
- Solenoid Dwell Adjustment – The solenoid dwell can be adjusted from 5 to 30ms. Maintaining high rates of fire with a high dwell and without allowing adequate time for the solenoid to cool can cause the solenoid to overheat and also damage the gun. The Dwell should be adjusted on an individual basis to a setting that will reliably fire the gun every time, usually between 12 and 15ms
- Full Auto Fix – 99.9% full auto fix for guns that are wired correctly or incorrectly. All guns will not require this fix but if needed it is fully adjustable. Assuming the fix is needed, with then solenoid dwell set to 15ms and the solenoid wired incorrectly, the rate of fire for the fix to be most effective must be set below 17bps. With the solenoid wired correctly the rate of fire can be increased to 20bps. The fix becomes less effective with higher rates of fire. This feature can be completely disabled.
- Tournament Lock – When a tournament lock jumper is in place menus will display the mode and rate of fire but neither can be changed. Solenoid dwell and Full Auto Fix are locked in their last state and are not displayed until jumper is removed.
- Display Brightness Adjustment – The brightness of the display can be adjusted (100%, 80%, 50%, 20%)
- Scrolling Custom Boot Message – The boot message scrolls and can be easily customized in the source code. Boot personalization will be available in release version. Boot message does not have to scroll.
- Scrolling Low Battery Message Available – The low battery message does not scroll by default but can be edited and customized to scroll easily in the source code. Low battery personalization will be available at in release version.
- Fried Board Test – If the trigger is pulled and the top button is then pushed the menu will display but can not be modified until the trigger is released.
- Solenoid Toggle (PR-T mode only) – The solenoid can be toggled to save battery power if Practice mode is being used. This Setting does not affect any other mode.
- Power Conservation - Unnecessary components of processor are shut down when not in use to conserve power.
- Full Alpha Numeric Character Set Available (upper case only) - Boot messages can be customized to say anything, A-Z and 0-9 with room for up to five custom characters
does not have an ROF counter but I'm working on that. I've used about 90% of the allotted space so the ROF counter will probably be about it. The plan is to make the ROF counter to have both a max BPS and current (Dynamic) BPS counter on one screen. The max will be cleared by pressing the bottom button.
Added ROF counter, see PR-T mode (it still has a few bugs)
Renamed NXL mode to PSP mode
Added new NXL mode
Fixed bugs in PR-T mode (ROF counter)
Added functionality of bottom button in PR-T mode (Manual Warp Advance and Quick ACE Toggle)
Added menu to toggle solenoid in PR-T mode
Added Optional scrolling to low battery alert (must be done on a per person basis)
Added Optional customization of low battery alert (must be done on a per person basis)
Added Power saving features
Changed Functionality of PR-T mode to keep last value on screen if trigger is not being pulled
Version 1.5 (97.1% Usage with default messages)
Fixed PSP Ramping Smoothed it out so it doesn't seem like you miss shots.
Increased the max DLAY from 3 to 8ms
Cut out several unnecessary lines in the code