Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Logic Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frame

Logic Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frame

OK Guys, I've gotten the price nailed down, so here is the skinny.

I wanted these new mech frames to be a viable alternative to the AGD Intelliframe, and the price reflects this.

Just $105 for Black, Red, or Blue!

Click Here to Order.

Same drill as always with new stuff, if you get one bought before they go to ano you can choose any solid color for no extra charge.

Pics:

That is all.

wow, i want one! nice work coolhand, you just keep thing coming!
    rt ule custom, boomstick, ult,apoc2k and x board revi, i want:j&j ceramic.

Very nice Job, Ryan!

-Derek On Trop's Name.

I still am not sure about the frame, but I am not making any judgments on it until november 12th
    Last edited by Arstron; 10-20-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    I still am not sure about the frame, but I am not making any judgments on it until november 12th
    If it is anything like the last one he made, which im quite positive it is, it will be awesome.
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

questions

Im new to the mag world (still waiting on delivery of my very first one) so forgive me if these are stupid questions... but will this frame accept the same mod as the intelliframe with the microswitch linked to a loader? And will this frame work with any mech mag rail without modification to either the frame or the rail?

Just curious. Thanks.
    DM

Quote Originally Posted by davidmoore714
    Im new to the mag world (still waiting on delivery of my very first one) so forgive me if these are stupid questions... but will this frame accept the same mod as the intelliframe with the microswitch linked to a loader? And will this frame work with any mech mag rail without modification to either the frame or the rail?

Just curious. Thanks.
    DM
    Yes, you can intellifeed this one the same way you would an Intelliframe. Same parts, using the same instructions.

It will mount to any rail, and work just fine, however, if you try to use one on a classic rail, you won't have any place to mount a foregrip. The trigger guard is so big that there just isn't room left up front to mount one.

If you have a classic RT (the old original RT with the gas-thru rail), I will need to have the old frame sent down here so I can open up the rear frame hole to work with the Banjo Type Field Strip Screw.

sooo its $130 with grips?

Quote Originally Posted by mag88888
    sooo its $130 with grips?
    Yeah, those SP grips are $25.

BUT, they take any regular .45 style grips, so you don't need to buy them from me. I just have a steady supply of the SP grips. If I could find a good stock of those old DYE grips like AGD ships on the IFrames, I'd go with them and just include them in the price, but I can't find them anywhere.

If enough people want them I can also get the 32 deg knockoffs, which are much cheaper.

Honestly, I just figured everyone would have .45 grips laying around, so they would want to buy the frames bare.

It will mount to any rail, and work just fine, however, if you try to use one on a classic rail, you won't have any place to mount a foregrip. The trigger guard is so big that there just isn't room left up front to mount one.
    Where there's a will there's a way.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Where there's a will there's a way.
    Oh yes, there is always a way. It's just not a bolt-on solution for the end consumer.

You know me, I'm always down for the custom work, but it's never as simple or as fast as just buying a piece and bolting it on.

just wondering, how much bigger is the trigger guard compared to an intelliframe? In all honesty the big trigger guard is whats kept me away from both frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    just wondering, how much bigger is the trigger guard compared to an intelliframe? In all honesty the big trigger guard is whats kept me away from both frames.
    About a quarter of an inch (0.25"), 5/16" at most. The mechanical version doesn't have as big a guard as the electro does (even though they are similarly shaped).

You're dismissing it because of looks, but just wait until you shoot an electro with a trigger guard big enough that you don't hit your finders when walking the trigger. You will feel a difference.

It really helps me maintain my rhythm, and I have gotten a lot of compliments back from guys who bought the Shocker frames saying the same. The big guard looks a little goofy, but it is functional, even on a mechanical marker. If you're not running into the trigger guard, you're more likely to maintain your rhythm, which in turn helps you maintain your ROF.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Oh yes, there is always a way. It's just not a bolt-on solution for the end consumer.

You know me, I'm always down for the custom work, but it's never as simple or as fast as just buying a piece and bolting it on.
    What I was thinking is that the original rail has the dove tail side mount.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    What I was thinking is that the original rail has the dove tail side mount.
    Oh snap! That's a hell of an idea actually.

Slide on and clamp down.

Ok thats not as big as I thought it was. I still am going to wait until AO:MO to see for my self. Since I have somone coming with me to split the expenses, perhaps I can come up with enough extra money incase I do like it.

Any chances of you making a mech frame that looks exactly like your electro frame? Call me crazy but I LOVE the huge(er) trigger guard and the fatty part on the back of the grip. You never cease to amaze me. Bravo.

edit:luke, I shudder to think of what would happen if you used your powers for evil
    Last edited by Gunther_mag_user; 10-21-2005 at 03:30 PM.

That's a hell of an idea actually.
    Use it if you like.

Frame Finishes???

Hey just wonderin if i can get the frame and a alpha rail in polished????? Also will my foregrip mount on your rail with your trigger?? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaint
    Hey just wonderin if i can get the frame and a alpha rail in polished????? Also will my foregrip mount on your rail with your trigger?? thanks
    Nope, the Alpha is a based off a classic rail, so the foregrip won't clear the frame.

I just went and checked to be 100% sure. It likes about 0.25" of clearing. It could be worked with on a regular classic rail, but the Alpha is so cut up that I really can't do anything else with it.

Besides, I only have two of them left, and they are both black.

by any chance do you offer any sort of polishing with this? I would like it to match my polished karta oh yea is this lighter than a intelliframe?

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
    by any chance do you offer any sort of polishing with this? I would like it to match my polished karta oh yea is this lighter than a intelliframe?
    Well yeah. If you get one bought before they go to ano, you can choose to have one done in gloss silver for no extra charge.

Gloss silver will look just like polished raw, but won't go dull on you after a few weeks (because it's anodized).

These are going off to ano at the end of next week, so if anyone is after a custom color, now is the time.

EDIT: iam a moron for not reading on when they will be annod but is it lighter than an intelliframe? if so how much lighter...sorry to bug ya

oh yea sent you a PM regarding some other options. thanks again man.
    Last edited by Carbon Blue; 10-25-2005 at 02:55 AM.

Ano

Hey do you think the blue ano will match the blue ule good??? Im so torn.. i want to order this one over the intelliframe but i will have more $$ wrapped up here because i need a pro rail. Looks SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaint
    Hey do you think the blue ano will match the blue ule good??? Im so torn.. i want to order this one over the intelliframe but i will have more $$ wrapped up here because i need a pro rail. Looks SWEET!
    Blue is a really hard color to match.

If you have something that is the same color, I can send it along for them to match.

Much past that I can't make any guarantees, you know how ano is.

does it come with the rail bushing?

does it come with the rail bushing?
    Nope.

If you need one, just let me know and I'll tack it onto your bill.

is it lighter than an intelliframe?

Im going to need that rail bushing, how much extra and how do I add it to the bill?

Estimated shipping of the first batch?

what type of shipping service is used?

just need these questions answered and here i come Logic!
    Last edited by Carbon Blue; 10-26-2005 at 11:52 PM.

is it lighter than an intelliframe?

I don't know, I don't have an Intelliframe to compare it to. This frame weighs 6.15 ozs.

Im going to need that rail bushing, how much extra and how do I add it to the bill?

It's only a dollar, I'll toss it in for nothing (I thought they were like $5).

Estimated shipping of the first batch?

In about a month, maybe five weeks if ano goes slowly.

what type of shipping service is used?

UPS Ground

just need these questions answered and here i come Logic!
    Answers in red above.