Thread: paintball pistol on oln

paintball pistol on oln

was watching paintball on oln awhile back, mabye a couple weeks ago, and they featured woodsball. between the games, they had this guy shooting a magazine fed paintball pistol that ran off a 12 gram co2. does anyone out there seen this ?need to know what it is called and/or a manufacturer or a website.

I sounds like it could be a PGP. They are made by Sheridan.

if it was pump then it was almost definetley a PGP, if not then it could be any one of the numerous pistols out there.

no, it was mag fed like an actual firearm, the 8 paintballs were in a stack, and there was a 12 gram in the of the actual magazine, and then the whole assembly slid into the pistol grip, just like a real life semi auto handgun...it was semi auto too...and the mags were detachable, apparently it could shoot 32 paintballs on 1 12 gram...

It's been floating around the web for a while. Looks fairly milsim.
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

Oh yeah, I can't remember now where I've seen that. It looks great, very real.

Here it is.
    Looks good, I believe that it first appeared at the IAO.

THATS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! thanks ya'll!

Daddy like. And you get three eight ball reloads off each 12Gram. The magazines are a bit pricey but worth it IMHO. I can’t wait to see how these feel in my hands though. For me that is as important as how they look and shoot.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

It looks very cool, but how is the air not wasted when you change mags? If the 12 gram is also housed inside the mag does it somehow seal itself off when you remove it?

Yes, it seals itself off when you drop the magazine from the marker. That allows you to reload another 8 rounds of paint and slap it back in… opening the 12gram seal again.

I would like to have 3-6 magazines so that I could simply slap one in after another and then when I am “down” in a lull, I could reload the other magazines.

The 12gram needs a tool to change though, but from what I understand that is being fixed in a slight redesign.

Very cool. I hope noone gets shot by a police officer over one of these.

You mentioned something about mag prices, how much did you find them out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Skoad
    Very cool. I hope noone gets shot by a police officer over one of these.

You mentioned something about mag prices, how much did you find them out to be?
    I don’t recall off the top of my head. I think it was someplace between $30-$60 but don’t quote me on it.

K, also found out there is also a desert duck 2...Just might be me late on this.

Supposed to use a freak insert as part of the barrel.

Yup a bit late on this. But it’s all good.

ADDED:
    And don’t forget the new Gray Ghost as well.

It has been in planning and making for quite some time, but the word is that it may be out by Christmas. But this date has been pushed back time and again.... so who knows.
    Last edited by shartley; 10-24-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Head knight of Ni
    Here it is.
    Looks good, I believe that it first appeared at the IAO.
    I checked these out at IAO this year.. hella cool... I want one.

"good thing we brought the glock!" - wu-tang

i checked it out at IAO as well. I want one (or two)!
    Red/Black Freeflow Lotus Racegun
    Red/Black Acid BPS Twister Cocker
    Bright Black Y-Grip/Warp ULE Mag
    Blue 99 Dark Angel w/Matching Accessories
    Matte Black Stock Class Sniper 2
    Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=94972

Does anyone have a website for the manufacture?

Couldn't find anything in my search......

It hasn't been launched yet. tacticalairguns.com

this thing shot awesome at IAO.. alot of fun.. it's real sturdy.. it has some weight to it.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

That thing is sweet! It reminds me of this old BE pistol:

Last edited by phazeshifter; 10-25-2005 at 03:07 AM.
    "Otaeri wa doko desu ka?"
    ------------
    --Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
    ------------
    Think you're ready, Grasshopper?
    www.ohioshaolin.com

For the record it could also have been a RAP-17 Which is also a Magazine fed marker.

no, it was the one posted before witht he removable and resealable clip. It was on pb2x tv (yes I watch it because I have dvr). It looked pretty fast when he ws firing it, especially changing out the clips.
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

Yeh it was very realistic in the way you charge it and change the magazines. I couldnt believe how fast it was for a pistol or marker- period. Very nice product and makes me feal like my pistol is a piece of junk.
    I dont play speedball, but was thinking it may be good for a front player as I have heard that they dont need to throw a lot of paint. Am I wrong? Probably so. It would probably take a lot of guts to go out there with it after being use to carrying a gun that holds 200 rounds.

The interesting thing is that it works like a Mag. I have not actually seen the inside of one yet (No one would distract the guy at the booth long enough for me to take one apart), but he did explain how it worked and when he was done I said "So like an Automag". And he said "Yep, except there are some obvious differences". Once these things are for sale I'll be getting one.

The one problem with them for me is the grips are really large. I have small hands and they feel way too big.

They also need to get a thumb screw to release the 12 gram. The needing a hex key to change them out from the clip kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    Yeh it was very realistic in the way you charge it and change the magazines. I couldnt believe how fast it was for a pistol or marker- period. Very nice product and makes me feal like my pistol is a piece of junk.
    I dont play speedball, but was thinking it may be good for a front player as I have heard that they dont need to throw a lot of paint. Am I wrong? Probably so. It would probably take a lot of guts to go out there with it after being use to carrying a gun that holds 200 rounds.
    It all depends on your style of play. It is actually faster than a pump in many cases, so there is really no disadvantage from what I can see. True Stock Class play is more of a handicap for those who are used to blazing away with full hoppers and semi-auto markers than these pistols are.

Keep in mind that they are not really designed for speedball or those types of games, more for scenario play as well as classic woodsball/towns play. Front Man in those games can often have a much different meaning than in other types of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    The interesting thing is that it works like a Mag. I have not actually seen the inside of one yet (No one would distract the guy at the booth long enough for me to take one apart), but he did explain how it worked and when he was done I said "So like an Automag". And he said "Yep, except there are some obvious differences". Once these things are for sale I'll be getting one.

The one problem with them for me is the grips are really large. I have small hands and they feel way too big.

They also need to get a thumb screw to release the 12 gram. The needing a hex key to change them out from the clip kinda sucks.
    From what I understand the 12 gram screw issue is being addressed with a slight redesign.

When i talked with them at IAO they said they were thinking about it. The only problem I saw was it would be a tight fit to put a thumb screw on it without it sticking out the bottom. Which wouldn't be a big deal, then it will look like an Eagle .68

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    When i talked with them at IAO they said they were thinking about it. The only problem I saw was it would be a tight fit to put a thumb screw on it without it sticking out the bottom. Which wouldn't be a big deal, then it will look like an Eagle .68

just make the thumbscrew black oxide, wouldn't look too bad.

yea i saw that on PB2X, i dont really care for woodsball much anymore but i think running around in the woods with 1 or 2 of those pistols would be bad ***.